• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

You could have released two eggies? I say baby dance twice today just to make sure... haha

That would be cool! We BD'd last night! I don't think either of us have it in us to do it again today! I already don't feel optimistic for this cycle... Mainly I think because, it's not happened, so why would it? I don't feel it will ever happen.

I feel like that too. :( Being together for ten years... We've had sex thousands of times. How could we not have had an accident?!?!

But, it will happen. One way or another we're going to have a lil' nugget to call our own. Adoption would be amazing. IVF is cheaper here. So there's choices at least.

I had a friend go thru IVF, and I was talking to my hubby about it, this was like 2 years ago maybe, and we talked about adoption, he said he didn't think he could do it, just fear of like what if he doesn't love the child, and all kids up for adoption are troubled.. Lol. I assured him that wasn't the case! I would try IVF first tho, I want HIS babies! I think we'd have the cutest kids! Haha, as everyone does!

And yea, for our entire relationship I haven't been on any birth controll, he just pulled out. Then when were off and on cumming inside and pulling out for maybe a year or so, til we fully decided to try! :/ ugh!

Get to bd'ing Tina!

It may take longer than we'd like but we're all going to have our bfps. :)

BLAH! Still no period. CD 30.

Tested, got an gnarly evap line, has no color. STUPID INTERNET CHEAPIES.

I just want to get back to normal. Maybe next cycle will be normal. I guess I should count my blessings that this will give my BBT thermometer time to get here, maybe. And my vitex. And my inositol. Pulling out all the stops, trying everything amazon has to offer.

Luckybug, I had a friend who had to hev a D&C, she had like a 45 day cycle after that, and it took about a month or two before her cycles got back to normal... My hey tried for 7 months and she is currently 5 months preg with a baby girl!

What happened to Jules??? She's been gone mia for a while! Hope she's well!

Today I'm CD 20, I've been constipated since like Sunday! Ugh! My boob starting hurting Saturday, which is early! But also not uncommon for me, I usually get them right after O. So I seem on track for AF.... Yippee.... Not! I did have very faint pink mixed in with some CF this morning when I wiped. I had to sit and stare to see if it was pink or not, so verrry faint! It'd be too early for AF spotting. Maybe implantion... That'd be cool! But really I'm not getting my hopes up.

I hope she's okay too. Do you guys mind if I post a test and get your opinions?

BFP or evap guys? The top one (dried out) I thought was an evap yesterday. The second one showed up in the 5 minute window. The picture was taken about 8-10 minutes after I peed on the stick.

I only have an ipad to take pictures right now so getting a good one is tough. I hope this is what I want it to be.

I'm so greasy and crampy today.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
If I am I must've ovulated much later than I thought or implanted much later than I thought.

I never know the difference between evap and bfp. Lol. Hopefully it's your bfp tho! We didn't really bd this cycle as I was just not into it. I think we bd more after I ovulated, so here's to hoping for an around Christmas time bfp!

Hoping it's something more, and if it is it sticks.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
I see a little bit but yea I can't tell if its bfp or evap.

Tina usually when you stop trying is when they say it happens! Fx for you!

I appreciate everyone being honest with me. It's hard to not get my hopes up a little bit, but I'm going to wait it out test again in the morning and hope for the best.

Maybe wait another day, instead of the morning, so the next morning. If you are, it'd have more time to build up then! For more clear results!

I'm going to get hubs to pick up a frer, I'll try that tomorrow maybe. I have to be at work at six in the morning. So I may not have time to pee on a stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->