• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Well I guess we'll see lol, I seriously think we only did it twice before and around o time tho.

Once could be all it takes. :)

Jules... Where oh where are you? The suspense is killing me.

I agree! She always chimes right in!!! Jules we miss you!

Tina that's better than nothing!

Now that my fertile window is over, hubby wanted to BD last night and I'm just like eh! Let's give it a rest! That's horrible! I'm just using him for his spermies! Haha! I better put out before that's what he thinks!

I have been super busy with work and stressed out this week!!

I couldn't take it anymore so I forced them to give me a blood test...negative. I am a little disappointed, but feel ok about moving forward. They think I may have had a chemical..though I will never really know. They are also going to give me something to jump start af. Good news is I can officially start my maca and vitex!!! Also, Due to thinking I was pregnant I quit smoking so that is a plus..I wasn't an intense smoker but it still wasn't healthy. I am super proud of myself even if I want to punch everyone in the face!! lol :)

Luckybug: I see a line on those tests, however I can't tell either...I really hope that it's a bfp for you!!!

I hope everyone has been fun bding!

I'm hopeful, but not too hopeful until I get it confirmed on a digi. I have no idea when I ovulated or where I'm at in my cycle. I have really no symptoms now, except for super duper greasy face. We'll see.

I was supposed to go out Thursday with some girls from work to go drinking. I really don't want to draw attention to myself again, especially since one is my bestie and knows how upset I was.

We'll see. It's hard to wait.

Congrats on quitting smoking!

Jules that's awesome you quit smoking!! Sorry for the negative but it's great they are helping AF get here for you! Time to move forward!! Good luck!!

I hate going out with friends when in trying not to drink! I feel pressured and usually have 1. But it sucks not knowing!

So I work at a Chiropractor office and a midwife group rents a room from us, and their receptionist was just saying "OMG we have so many first time consults tonight, everyone is pregnant right now"....... I was just like "oh ya!" .... Ugh NO! Not everyone is pregnant actually and I hate seeing all these preggo women! Lol! That was my rant! Sorry! :)

Hey lovelies!
I'm 30 years old from Sydney australia and looking for a TTC buddy.. Hubby and I have been trying for 6 months now with no luck and I'm getting abit frustrated.. I'm doing ok but I don't have anyone to relate to at the moment and all I get is "it will happen in time".. Slightly annoying.
Amanda x

Hello Mandaknyn! I can totally relate to that statement...it's a very frustrating one, but you are more than welcome to vent to us! :)

Luckybug- I am thinking of you today!! Fingers crossed those lines are your bfp!!!

Michele- I totally understand that. I have 2 guys at my work whose wives are pregnant and my client just became an uncle so it has been baby talk for weeks. I am really happy for them, but everytime mine is negative it get's harder and harder for me to talk about about other people's babies all the time.

For me I am still waiting for af to just come and get it over with already. I am irritated and just want to move forward already! lol

mmm... Just got a "pregnant" clear blue digi. Excited and nervous.

It's a good thing I work for a grocery store that has self checkouts. I'm sure everyone would think I was a moron buying all these freaking tests.

Hopefully it sticks. Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean. STICK bean STICK!

Congrats!!!!!!! That is really exciting!!!!! I will def keep my fingers crossed! :)

Yay!!! Stick!!!! Fx for you!!! Will you be calling a dr now or test a few more?? That's so exciting I really hope it sticks!!!

I open the store tomorrow, so I should be able to go to the clinic after work.

Cramping and greasiness are my only symptoms so far.

I'm so nervous that the cramping isn't normal.

I want to make sure that I get a positive test as soon as possible at the clinic, there's apparently a wait list at the moment on base for the obgyn clinic (or so I've heard). I'm not waiting like last time.

I may end up having to use a German hospital. Which would be okay I guess, one of my friends gave birth in a German hospital her midwife brought her mimosa's after she delivered.

Congrats!!!!! Exciting news. When I was pregnant I got cramping too so it can be normal. They got so bad sometimes too!

Well I definitely think a dr check is good! With just having a chemical and cramps, hopefully you'll have all positive answers SOON!!!

Hopefully. I'm going to try to convince them to do a blood test too. Just in case.

Hubs said he doesn't want to get too hopeful because he was destroyed last month. Poor lovie. :'(

Well Luckybug at least you two are going through all this together and have each other to lean on! I'm hoping the absolute best for you two!

I'm becoming addicted to baths, it's like the ONLY way I've been able to just relax for a bit! Which is good! I can feel my body get stressed out... Bath time! Now if I could just leave work that'd be great! My whole body is hurting today, like tight sore muscles, and my tail bone is killing me!... But I've had tailbone issues for some time now, cuz I fell down some stairs! But today it hurts so bad! I'm like an old women when I try to sit down or stand up! Even just walking!!! I should tell Hubs to start the bath and make me dinner! Haha! Yea right!

I did the bath and body works aroma therapy bath all month, didn't even take one shower. I used the stress relief and the sensual one. I'm surprised that I didn't get a UTI. But I smelled great. haha.

You stress out at work a lot?

Jules8, thanks for the welcome 😊
How long have u been TTC?
I ended up doing a preggo test this morning and a negative for me : (
Starting to call myself abit of a lemon lol I shouldn't say that but it's frustrating..
Day 36 of cycle and no freakin idea what's going on.. Seemed to have ovulated twice this month 😳.. No... Idea.. What.. That's.. About

The joys of life I guess! U can't always get what u want when u want it...
Currently in LIMBO lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"