• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

My job itself isn't stressful, but the hours are! I work 8-6. And I'm NOT a morning person, that lack of sleep makes it worse. I really hope these baths help with ttc process! I'm not making them super got incase I've got a sticky but I LOVE me some hot bath/showers! I'm doing lavender beads and bubbles!! They help relax!

I'm not a morning person either. I know exactly what you mean. I have to wake up in two hours, and you know what I'm doing? Watching Modern Family, and petting my dog with my foot.

Oh goodness girl!!! You better start resting up some more for little baby!!! Although I'm sure your puppy doesn't mind!

Man oh man, after the day I had I would kill for a hot bath.Our apartment has a tiny bathtub and the worst water heater everrr! Lol When we look for houses my only two requirements is an awesome bathtub and a porch with a rocking chair to people watch....omg I'm old! Lol I used to not being a morning person, I worked a 2-9 shift and it was amazing. Now I like to be there in the mornings because I get a lot more work done before everyone shows up at 3. P.S. Day 53 and still no AF in site...what the heck. I have to wait a week before they give me medicine to jump start it.

Something definitely went on. You know when you ovulated and everything, that would be the longest luteal phase ever.

I was a bath person when I was little.....but now I don't really like baths lol. I'd rather shower. Altho I could see myself sitttig in a bath with a couple of glasses of wine. Lol, I'm also nooooot a morning person neither, but you kind of have to be when you have a kid getting up early every morning lol

I know something odd is going on, but my doctor does not seem too concerned. The more I think about it the less comfortable I am taking a pill to just start my af instead of them doing some investigating first.If this could be an ongoing issue it could affect my fertility a lot and a pill to start af isn't going to fix it long term. I was going to cancel my appt but I told her I would like to keep it so I can talk to a doctor in person rather than a whisper down the lane from the nurse. You would think these people would have learned by now to not give a woman who wants a baby the run around.lol That is my rant for the day! lol

Jules, for sure let the Dr know you don't want to take the pill with out more answers! I don't blame you there!

luckybug did you get to go to the clinic today?!?! im anxious!

so I woke up this morning and went potty, when I wiped I had a stripe of blood. im really hoping that's implantation. AF is due exactly 1 week from today, and I did have a little cramping like pain earlier... Fx! I think im more nervous its AF signs, rather than preg. Although, my boobs have hurts since right after O, my nipples are different colors... one is lighter while the other is darker, I noticed that right before ovulation this cycle. hurry up time!!

That sounds like a good sign to me!! Fingers crossed for you! We all need to get our bfp's so we can take over the pregnancy forums together! lol

Thanks girls! I need positive thoughts! I'm just worried it's gonna end in AF, as always! I also had so much CF at one point, that I thought I was bleeding.

Tina where are you in your cycle? Will you guys be trying harder next cycle?

The tests at the clinic are 100 m/u or whatever, I knew and took one anyways, they did the test twice because it wasn't "conclusive". So, have to go back in a week. Hubs is dying for me to go to bed, I will update more tomorrow!

Also, good line progression on frer, messaging my provider to try to get a blood test.

I'm not sure where I'm at in my cycle lol. Somewhere in the tww. I didn't really use opks since I just didn't care to try really this month, so next month we will be doing smep and using preseed.

Switched to ipad. Haha. Today I started having some twinges and I feel like a fluttery feeling in my uterus if that makes sense. Boobs super tender we dtd today and when hubs touched them I nearly punched him. No nausea. No weird spotting. All is pretty good, except I feel like I don't need to sleep. Weird I know.

If you're feeling twinges it's probably a good thing. :). I almost think I felt something too but wrote it off as me being crazy. Like something grabbing me on the inside.

I'm feeling VEERRY emotional today. Like I just want to cry right now for so many different reasons!!

When I wiped this morning I had some brown, as I would normally when I start spotting before AF, which this early isn't totally uncommon for me, but the past few cycles I haven't spotted this early. So idk!? Nipples are a little darker than normal, both! Where as yesterday just one. Yesterday I have some pain in my ovary area, like someone was poking it hard, not really crampy and not sharp. But since I had the brown, I figure I'm out. That's normal for me so more than likely AF will show.
UUUUGGGGHHHH!!! I seriously am about to have a break down! Why the F is this so hard????????? I hate it!
Sorry... I think I just have so much more on my mind and it's all becoming overwhelming! - I needed to vent!

Michele, try not to stress about it. I would take the ovary tugs, the brown spotting, and emotional feelings as all really good signs.

Woot woot!!!!! OMG that's amazing!!!! congrats Luckybug!!!!! What GREAT news after the last cycle you had!!!! I'm soo happy for you!! :happydance::happydance:

Let's sprinkle that baby dust to everyone else in here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->