ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

I know my af is on the way. My face is too greasy for it not to be. :(

Ms. Bsky: Lots of people get their bfp late, I hope you get yours. I would be dying right now too. If I didn't get it in a few more days I'd go in for a blood test!

I know my af is on the way. My face is too greasy for it not to be. :(

Ms. Bsky: Lots of people get their bfp late, I hope you get yours. I would be dying right now too. If I didn't get it in a few more days I'd go in for a blood test!

But you cant know, acne and oilyness could also be a sign of BFP, right?!:hugs:

i honestly am going crazy looking for answers, which dont exist, its a patience game, and thats why these forums are saving my life these days.

Hi, girls, i have a question.

i did a test in the morning, posted here, and then i went to throw it, and this is what i found about 20 min after i did the test.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images167554

is it just a smudge or is there really a line there?

I'm unauthorized to see it. :(

I poas this morning (again) with smu. I can't get a good picture, but I'm hoping it's not a smudge either. Going to retest tomorrow with fmu.

I know this may sound weird and I may be doing it to myself but I feel like I might be a little nauseated as well. I don't think it was the folic acid now. :S

I'm unauthorized to see it. :(

I poas this morning (again) with smu. I can't get a good picture, but I'm hoping it's not a smudge either. Going to retest tomorrow with fmu.

I know this may sound weird and I may be doing it to myself but I feel like I might be a little nauseated as well. I don't think it was the folic acid now. :S

oh i dont know how to link it properly, but its Image #325998, in this www.countdowntopregnancy.com website, under the pregnancy test images.

excited for tomorrow! i hope youll get a :bfp: right away :flower:

Ms. Bsky- I think I see a line!

Lucky bug- Nausea is a good sign!!!

I hope both of you get bfp's!! :)

My opk lines got darker last night, i'm hoping in the next day or 2 I get a positive...this wait is driving me insane!! My FF also changed my chart and now says expected ovulation between tomorrow and Friday. I told DH that some intense BD is on it's way. lol

I hope you ladies get bfp soon!!! It making ME anxious! Haha!

I had a negative OPK today, but it was darker so I think tomorrow it will get a positive! 1 day later than last month... For sure going to have some serious BD going on in my house the next few days!

So... After BD I always prop myself and lay for around 20 mins. I know some sperm comes out... Sometimes I worry if it's too much?! Like did ANY get up in there!?! I even make him stay inside me for a few extra minutes.... It's annoying! I want it all to stay up there!

I was talking to a friend about TTC and she said that they used soft cups. It keeps everything in there, I read up on it and a lot of people swear by it. Though, it is one more thing to make our husbands look at us like crazies. lol

Haha! I'll have to google and see what it's about! Never heard of it!! OMG I could only imagine the look and feedback I'd get if I told my husband... "Were adding soft cups to our baby making routine!" He'd be like "you are seriously insane!" Haha! I should tell him about them just to see his reaction!

But since they have that, it must mean I'm not alone! I feel like it's ME! My body won't keep it in! I've even tried kegals! Stay up there! Haha!

Hahaha! Basically they are used for AF, but some ladies use them for after bd to keep as much as possible in there.

It happens to me all the time, no matter what position or how long I lay down it just streams out. lol Hopefully its not the healthy swimmers falling out!!

You'd think the strong swimmers swam right up there! Hopefully it's just the slow guys! Lol!

Still not using opks but am still using the preseed lol

So here's a better photo of my tests. I took two, they both had a very faint line. :S

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm probably the only person that has made her husband use condoms toward the end of the month now that I know I'm not ovulating. The miss KILLS me. KILLS ME. Softcups sound like a better alternative.

Hmm hard to say! They are hardly noticeable at this point... But maybe in 2 more days!? Don't give up hope yet!

Promised my hubs I'm going to wait for two more days until I test again. He seemed satisfied with them though! They look much darker in real life.

Lucky bug- I hope that second line gets nice and dark for you! :)

Luckybug: i think i see a line there!:) cant wait for u to test again!:)

Still no AF here, and no sign of her either, i think i have Never ever had such a long cycle in my life. Its now CD 31 and somewhere BTW 16-18 dpo. Boobs still heavy and im Hungry and i have back pain.

Im loosing it, next time um testing will be the 19th of oktober, if AF didnt arrive.

GL to all

It's hard right now to not pee on every stick I have. :S

Ms. Bsky- Good luck!! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Luckybug- I would wait one more day then test every morning until AF or BFP!! Hang in there girl!

I still have not gotten a positive opk, however it is getting slightly darker every day. I'm kind of glad it's waiting this week because it has been insane with both dh and my work schedule..not as much bd as I like. But we have a normal schedule the rest of the week so I am hoping I get a positive today or tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->