• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Hey Ladies

It has been a while and I wanted to give you all an update. Hope you are all doing well. It seems we can have simular irritations with TCC like FF O days and not getting enough sleep or not getting up at the same time. But I see it as doing what we can to get to our goal.

Thanks everyone for all the temping advice. I am really not stressing myself about it. I can see I have ovulated at some stage I am just not 100% sure when.
My AF has not arrived yet temps still high but not sure about Saturdays temp as I got a cold that started yesterday and I was feeling rotten. I still have it today but should be gone in a few days. If I had BD like I should this cycle I would be thinking I am 3 days late right now. My longest cycle in recent time has been 32 days. I am thinking maybe I did O later. Very crazy :shrug:

Hey Ladies

It has been a while and I wanted to give you all an update. Hope you are all doing well. It seems we can have simular irritations with TCC like FF O days and not getting enough sleep or not getting up at the same time. But I see it as doing what we can to get to our goal.

Thanks everyone for all the temping advice. I am really not stressing myself about it. I can see I have ovulated at some stage I am just not 100% sure when.
My AF has not arrived yet temps still high but not sure about Saturdays temp as I got a cold that started yesterday and I was feeling rotten. I still have it today but should be gone in a few days. If I had BD like I should this cycle I would be thinking I am 3 days late right now. My longest cycle in recent time has been 32 days. I am thinking maybe I did O later. Very crazy :shrug:

In some ways the charting, temping (even though I don't do it), and opk-ing can be nice even if it drives us nuts. Besides giving me more info about my body it gives me something to focus on! If all I did was wait around and BD at random times I would constantly be worried. Checking symptoms and everything else gives me something constructive to do that is related to ttc. Otherwise I think I might just sit around and stuff myself with oreos all day. Although, that still happens from time to time!:blush:

I usually use 1 opk a day but, I'm going to try and use 2. Hopefully I ovulate soon!!

Hehe, I'll get it up. Just need to find some time. Maybe tomorrow night. Your baby is a peach, yay!!! Did your DH sing a song about peaches?

HA! Yes. The only song he could find with the word peaches in it. "Goin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches." I just stared at him and was like that's the best you could come up with?! No thanks. :rofl: Since then, it's been "pour some peaches on meeeee..." which doesn't even make any sense. :wacko:

Rosababy how are things with you? I can't believe you're little bean is a peach already!

I'm great! I can't believe YOU'RE already 10! :shock:

AF showed up full force today :(

On a happy note my husband and I are leaving for a cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow!!

Lillyrose, sorry to know the witch caught you. Anyway, enjoy your trip!

AFM, I'm feeling sick like a dog today. Doctor says it's a good thing. It shows that the baby is growing well. I've my 9-week scan tomorrow. Hope it goes well and I also get to see the baby's heartbeat! :)

Lillyrose20wd, sorry the witch got you! neha, sorry about the MS, but excited for you to see the baby's heartbeat! LearningLife, glad to see you're back on!

I posted my first journal everyone. rosababy, the link is in my siggy, but how do I just do a shorter link? I'd like to just say "SignoraL wants a bambino - or a bambina!" without having the whole https... in there).

oh, Lillyrose20wd, I forgot to say, enjoy your vacation! DH and I actually went to the Bahamas last year for our anniversary and it was so relaxing!

Really anxious about the scan today! :(

Half an hour to go... Fingers crossed!

Hope everything went well with your scan, neha!!!

Happenstance: Just can't figure out what hospital - once we choose, then it will be "easier" choosing a pcp and ob/gyn! It's not that easy when living in an unfamiliar city! I can't wait for that first appt. - I'll feel so much happier once it's done. Hopefully everything looks okay and the lil bean is safe, snug, and growing well. I'm also not quite sure how many weeks I am so it will be nice to find out....all HOPEFULLY SOON!

Hey Happenstance- things are going good. Just waiting to ovulate... I'm thinking I should start using opk's tomorrow which would be about CD10. I'm unsure how long my cycle will be this month. It's ranged from 25-30 days now. How are you doing?

I always started using OPKs aroud cd10 too. Do you test more than once a day? I used to test three times a day as I had quite a short surge and it tended to happen early afternoon. I hope it's not long till you o and that you get plenty of bd-ing in this month!

Thanks for asking after me, I'm doing fine. Still a little ball of worry but I've decided that's probably how I'm always going to be! My mum says it's bub's way of getting me ready for a lifetime of worry! Thanks, mum!!! :haha:

Happenstance: May I join in congratulating you. I too love your lil blob :) and hope for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Thanks LearningLife! And sorry you've not been feeling too great lately, hope you start to feel better soon. When's your first appointment? Hope it's soon!

I started to spot this evening so I think I may be out for this month. I'm sure my temp will drop in the morning and AF will be here with a vengeance :(. Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs:

I'm so sorry Lilyrose. Remember that you're not out until AF shows. I hope you're still in with a chance this month. Sending you :hugs:

I'm on CD 11. I started using opk a couple of days ago because I have no idea when I ov. My cycles have been between 40 & 60 days :shrug:
I would love to temp but my schedule just won't allow it. I work nights but I also work during the day a couple of times a week and will sometimes go 36 hrs before I get to bed. I can never be counted on the be asleep the same time every day.

Tracking o is sooooo frustrating. Do you tend to ovulate around the same time each month or can it be quite different each month? I used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor (as well as OPKs!) to track o and it worked really well for me. It told you your 'high' days leading up to o and then you're two peak days each month. It was really easy to use and might be worth considering if you have trouble tracking o?

Just remember: if in doubt, get bd-ing!!!

SignoraL I'll be praying for you and your DH this week and hope all goes well with his final SA and your consultation. Let us know how you get on. And I agree with Rosababy, where's the journal?!?! :haha:

Rosababy how are things with you? I can't believe you're little bean is a peach already!

LotusWomb not heard from you in a bit, hope all is well with you and that your DH is on the road to recovery.

Sorry if I've missed anyone. Hope you are all doing great and enjoying the weekend :flower:

Hello ladies! The scan went very well. The baby has grown in size and we saw a strong heartbeat. Unfortunately, the scanner wasn't working too well, so I couldn't hear the heartbeat and also couldn't get the picture. My doctor suggested postponing the scan, but I insisted on at least seeing the baby on monitor. It was really great. Next scan is after two weeks and the doctor said by then the baby will develop tiny arms and legs. Super excited!

That's good news Neha! How exciting for your next scan. :)

Hey gals, I have a journal now (below my signature). Come and find me! rosababy, babyfeva and Happenstance already have! :hugs:

Hi Ladies my internet has been down. So using my phone. Neha I am glad the scan went well.

Well still no AF temps are dropping and had spotting yesterday so we shall see. Not having symptoms but I don't remember ever being this late so will test tommorow or Sat.

How are you all

Hi Ladies my internet has been down. So using my phone. Neha I am glad the scan went well.

Well still no AF temps are dropping and had spotting yesterday so we shall see. Not having symptoms but I don't remember ever being this late so will test tommorow or Sat.

How are you all

Yay!!! How late are you, Lotus Womb? Hope this is it for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->