• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Hey everyone!!

smh- I'm sorry you're feeling so down with this whole ttc process. I hope that you will continue trying for a baby. I'm here if you ever want to talk or just vent.

neha- How are you? I'm glad you're feeling better. When's your next scan again?

Signora- How exciting for your symptoms- hopefully you ovulate reallly soon!

Lillyrose- yay for your upcoming ovulation!

Lotus womb- Get to bding soon!!

Afm- I think i ovulated anywhere from March 9-11, so we'll see... I've missed a few days of temping so I don't think FF really knows when I ovulated. My MIL had to hid my bbt b/c my 2 yr old nephew found it and she had to hide it and didn't tell me where it was until last night. :)

Hello ladies! So I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday. Though my scan was scheduled for next week, I sort of forced her to do it yesterday. It went well. The moment she saw the screen, her first reaction was, "What a baby!" It was music to my ears. But she also said that as per the scan, I'm 9 weeks along, though as per LMP, I'm now 10 weeks. She suggested maybe my egg developed little late. So my new due date is Oct 22, as opposed to Oct 11 given earlier. My mum asked me not to worry, she said due date is the maximum time docs suggest and the baby can come any time after completing 36 weeks.

How yall doing? SignoraL, Lillyrose, Lotus womb, Babyfeva, hope this is your month. All the very best! :dust:

I have so missed coming on here! I've been totally swamped with work and haven't had much time for anything. I've been trying opks but missed the last couple of days. I haven't had any positives yet (CD 23) but that is somewhat expected as my cycles have been between 40 and 60 days. I have the opks with the lines. I don't think I'm very good at reading them! HA! Next month I'm going with the smiley faces! So much easier!

I'm so glad to see the positives coming through! I'm going back to read everything I have missed!

i had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago, me and bf have been trying for a long time now.
no luck, my dr said i could of had a miscarriage due to low progesterone levels or the uterin lining to thin. he cant really say because when i had a mc i didnt see the dr. anyways last month was my first month on clomid. 100mg days 3-7 iknow it worked cause i got my bfn so i know its good lol. but i have a question about progesterone cream. lets say i do get pregnant on clomid and my uterin line to thin if i take the cream 4dpo will that be to late for the egg if it is fertilized to implant itself?

Babyfeva: Fx'd for you in your TWW! I got a little chuckle thinking about a 2 y/o running around with your BBT!

Neha: So happy that the doctor did another u/s for you! I think that it is quite normal for a womans due date to change a bit during the first few weeks when the u/s is done. I really wouldn't worry too much about that :)

MrsGriff: I absolutely love my smiley face sticks! They are more expensive, but I feel like they are totally worth the money. I've ordered them off Amazon and got them way cheaper, so I highly recommend finding them on there.

SMH:Sorry I'm not familiar with progesterone cream, but I'm sure there are some women on here that can answer your questions for you.

AFM: Yesterday I started having EWCM and got a SMILEY FACE, which was CD 11. I feel like I am ovulating earlier and earlier every month. Does anybody know whether ovulating this early can be a "bad thing"? So we :sex: and plan on:sex: tonight and tomorrow night as well. My temp dipped yesterday and shot up this morning so I think our timing is pretty good. Was kinda hoping to conceive on St patty's day, but I just want my :bfp: so bad that it doesn't matter. Christmas baby maybe?? :xmas2:

Welcome back, MrsGriff! How are you doing? I've never used OPK, so my knowledge in this area is bad. But all the very best to you! :)

Smh..Ahh, I too don't have any idea of the progesterone cream. My doc had prescribed progesterone tablets (Progynova) when she did IUI on me last December. It was meant to thicken the uterine lining. Think progesterone cream also serves the same purpose. Good luck!

Lillyrose, all the very best! This does seem to be the perfect timing. Would like to repeat my doc's words here. Don't stress yourself out thinking about :bfp: all the time. Just enjoy :sex: with your DH. Everything will be fine! Take care. :hugs:

Hey ladies,
Hope you are all well. Neha great news wikkishing you all the best.
babyfeva fxd for U
As for OPK's I will be given them a try I am in fertile week providing I O next week Friday we will be BD every other day for now.

Got my crosshairs today!! :dance: Now the dreaded TWW! Trying to relax this month, but that never seems to happen. Definitely was more relaxed during my fertile time this month, so hopefully that helped :)

How is everybody on this wonderful St. Patty's day??

Hey ladies.

I have been having these strange vivid dreams the past two nights. Also, I've been feeling so exhausted every day. I'm wondering if it's just because of my work schedule. Unfortunately, my ff chart is all off. It can't even tell me when I o'd and my temps are all over the place too. By this time I thought I should be spotting already since I'm on CD 25. My cycles so far have ranged from 25-30 days and it seems typical for me to start spotting 3-5 days before AF. I just want this waiting game to be over!!

How's everyone else??

Hey ladies.

I have been having these strange vivid dreams the past two nights. Also, I've been feeling so exhausted every day. I'm wondering if it's just because of my work schedule. Unfortunately, my ff chart is all off. It can't even tell me when I o'd and my temps are all over the place too. By this time I thought I should be spotting already since I'm on CD 25. My cycles so far have ranged from 25-30 days and it seems typical for me to start spotting 3-5 days before AF. I just want this waiting game to be over!!

How's everyone else??

Aren't vivd dreams and exhaustion common with early pregnancy??? These sound like very promising symptoms. Do you plan on waiting until AF is "late" to test?? My fingers are double & triple crossed for you :winkwink:

AFM: I am doing pretty good. Only 4 DPO today and feel completely fine. No symptoms to report. I am so glad that I decided to start temping and using OPK because I have been ovulating way earlier than I thought that I did. Had I not been doing these things I would totally be missing the eggy for sure! Thinking I may test next monday, 12 DPO. I have a whole bunch of IC that I am dieing to pee on:haha: I really hope this is our month :dust:

Hey ladies,
Babyfeva sounds promising and just relax as much as you can while you wait.
Lilyrose looking forward to you testing next week. Fxd for you too.

Well were in BD mode so hoping to catch that eggy this week. Hope I O day 16 ish the long cycle was so stressful. But whatever the body decides just means more BD lol

Lillyrose- I'm gonna wait to test after I miss AF. At least that's what I'm hoping... :) I can't wait for you to test!!

Lotus womb- Keep on bding!!

How is everyone doing? babyfeva, the dreams sound promising!

Sorry if this is TMI but Im not sure what to think about this. I'm 6 DPO today and I have some thick, white, sticky cervical mucus. It's kind of strange because usually am creamy/lotiony unless it is around O time then it is EWCM. Just had my annual OB/GYN exam today so if I had an infection of some sort I think she would have picked up on it. Does anybody know if this happens around implantation?

Lillyrose- I'm not sure about the cm. Maybe it's just normal creamy thick cm.

Babyfeva - This does sound very positive. All the best!

Lillyrose - Fingers xx for u.

Lotus womb - Happy bding. LOL!

SignoraL - How are you doing?

AFM - I'm now 11 weeks. Have been taking regular HCG shots as suggested by my doc. Had one yesterday. This time it hurt really bad and the affected area turned blue. My regular nurse was busy assisting another doc with IVF, so a different nurse gave me the injection. I so hate her! :( Next scan due Saturday next week.

I got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->