• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Fingers crossed for you Lotus Womb! I'm just waiting to ovulate...

SignoraL: What were the results like? What did they show...

Hi Ladies my internet has been down. So using my phone. Neha I am glad the scan went well.

Well still no AF temps are dropping and had spotting yesterday so we shall see. Not having symptoms but I don't remember ever being this late so will test tommorow or Sat.

How are you all

Yay!!! How late are you, Lotus Womb? Hope this is it for you!!!

Thanks for asking, LearningLife! Things went well - pop on over to my journal - the full explanation is on page 3! The journal link is in my siggy.

Hey ladies as expected AF showed yesterday. I o a week later than expected so really I was not late at all had I not been charting I would have been more distressed. ah well time to go again. Thanks for looking out for me guys.

Sorry AF showed but now you can move on and get the BFP this cycle :)

Hi ladies !!

So we are back from from vacation! Been catching up on what is going on with you guys :)

Signora: Can't wait to check out your journal !

Neha: Happy your scan went well. Hopefully the scanner will be working better next US :)

Lotus wound: sorry AF showed :( Lets cross our fingers for a holiday baby !

Babyfeva: I'm waiting to ovulate as well. I'm hoping we have some Irish luck this month. I should be ovulating around St Patrick's day :yipee:

Hi ladies!

So, I've had 3 days of positive opks. :) If my last + was yesterday afternoon does that mean I o'd yesterday or today? I didn't get to take my temp this morning b/c I went out drinking/dancing last night and only slept a few hours so it would've been all messed up.

Lillyrose- that would be great to "o" on St. Patty's!

Hello everyone, i had a miscarriage almost 2years ago. me and my fiance have been ttc no luck mainly because i dont ovulate on my own.
i was put on clomid for the first time last month, i had extreme depression and hot flashes. their gone now thank god. only thing that stayed was no cm i used preseed after positive opk i had sex although i have a feeling i missed the egg idk why. anyways im tried, boobs are more sensative then usual. nipples look bigger then usual as well like their swollen, always hungry, i can eat every 3hours literally. i have no cm due to clomid. ive been craving chicken nuggets with chocolate ice cream for days i tried it to get it outta my mind, it was so gross but i still wanted it.. do you guys think its still the clomid symptoms? or could i be pg. today is 14dpo ive been so bloated past days today i had cm i thought it was af so i rushed to the bathroom it was just like water discharge.
i dont wanna test yet im scared of being diappointed. i took a pg test 6 days ago it was the strip one it was negative but it could have been to early to test.

babyfeva: I don't know exactly when you've O'd - could have been yesterday or today. Take at least one more test to see tomorrow morning. I hope that in the meanwhile you have baby danced all three and surrounding days!

Hoping for a sticky bean for you this month!

:dust:

Hi ladies!

So, I've had 3 days of positive opks. :) If my last + was yesterday afternoon does that mean I o'd yesterday or today? I didn't get to take my temp this morning b/c I went out drinking/dancing last night and only slept a few hours so it would've been all messed up.

Lillyrose- that would be great to "o" on St. Patty's!

Hello ladies! How are you all?

Lotus Womb - Sorry about your AF! Chin up. Wish you lots of baby dust.

Lilyrose20wd - How was your vacation? Hope you had a blast.

Babyfeva - Not sure when you O'd. Suggest taking one more test. Good luck!

SignoraL - How are things with you?

AFM, my doctor has suggested a tablet for MS. It's good and I feel much better now. Just feel very tired all day. Have an appointment tomorrow. Let's see how it goes! I just can't stop worrying about the baby. Was wondering if I should take a pregnancy test to confirm all is well. I know I'm going crazy! Can't help! :p

Update* I've been instructed by my doc not to have sex till she permits. Haven't :sex: for 3 weeks and may have to abstain for a couple of weeks more. DH tearing his hair out! :rofl:

Oh no Neha, why is that? I didn't realise you should abstain..argh!!

i had a mc almost 2 years ago.. well, last month was the last time i was trying and the first time on clomid,
i had sex feb 29th and march 1st because i got a positive opk.
i told god if i didnt get pregnant i was done trying, ive been trying for along time and im tired of disappointment, my boobs have been really sore and nipples look different then usual, i was having cravings, hungry all the time, extremely bloated like im on my period for past 2 days i guess it was the clomid still in my system, i took a opk last night around 1am cause i was bored it was almost positive, and i heard if ur pg it will show on a opk. well i took a opk right now 10:30pm it was negative so idk what the deal is. i took a hpt test same time it was negative so guess im not. not suprised guess i wasnt meant to be a mother. hope all you get a child like yall want since i cant.

i had a mc almost 2 years ago.. well, last month was the last time i was trying and the first time on clomid,
i told god if i didnt get pregnant i was done trying, ive been trying for along time and im tired of disappointment, my boobs have been really sore and nipples look different then usual, i was having cravings, hungry all the time, extremely bloated like im on my period for past 2 days i guess it was the clomid still in my system, i took a opk last night around 1am cause i was bored it was almost positive, and i heard if ur pg it will show on a opk. well i took a opk right now 10:30pm it was negative so idk what the deal is. i took a hpt test same time it was negative so guess im not. not suprised guess i wasnt meant to be a mother. hope all you get a child like yall want since i cant.

Hi Smh..Ahh, I'm sorry to hear of your MC and I'm sorry you're feeling sad. But don't give up hope. I know that this is frustrating going month after month with no BFP, but it will happen for you.

Hi Smh..Ahh! Don't lose hope. Have you taken any tests? Go to a good doctor. She'll see where the problem is. I had PCOs and could hardly ovulate on my own. I would keep asking my doctor, "Will I ever conceive?" and she would say, "None of my patients is without a baby."

I got an IUI done in December, which failed. The witch caught me in January. Then I got endometrial biopsy and HSG tests done. HSG results were fine. EB showed I've some hormonal problem. My doctor asked me to take a break for a cycle and start Clomid from Day 1 of next cycle.

Luckily, my next cycle never came. Now I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and my baby is also doing well. I would just say don't lose hope. You'll definitely be a mother. Sending you best wishes and lots of :dust:

Hi Smh..Ahh! Don't lose hope. Have you taken any tests? Go to a good doctor. She'll see where the problem is. I had PCOs and could hardly ovulate on my own. I would keep asking my doctor, "Will I ever conceive?" and she would say, "None of my patients is without a baby."

I got an IUI done in December, which failed. The witch caught me in January. Then I got endometrial biopsy and HSG tests done. HSG results were fine. EB showed I've some hormonal problem. My doctor asked me to take a break for a cycle and start Clomid from Day 1 of next cycle.

Luckily, my next cycle never came. Now I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and my baby is also doing well. I would just say don't lose hope. You'll definitely be a mother. Sending you best wishes and lots of :dust:

thank you but im just tired and drained from trying. yes ive taken a test it was today.. it was at 10:30 pm it was negative but i made myself pee. i also took a opk it was negative of course cause im not ovulating. i feel so bloated and fat i swore i was on my period these past 2 days but im not. but this morning i took a opk it was positive so idk what the deal is. but still no period and idk when im supposed to start my period so im not pregnant im just tired. but thanks for support. ive been monitoring my temps by night time they get to 99. something idk y

thank you but im just tired and drained from trying. yes ive taken a test it was today.. it was at 10:30 pm it was negative but i made myself pee. i also took a opk it was negative of course cause im not ovulating. i feel so bloated and fat i swore i was on my period these past 2 days but im not. but this morning i took a opk it was positive so idk what the deal is. but still no period and idk when im supposed to start my period so im not pregnant im just tired. but thanks for support. ive been monitoring my temps by night time they get to 99. something idk y

I actually meant the fertility tests. Have you taken any? Sometimes these tests work. My doctor said though HSG is just a test, and not a fertility treatment, it does increase your chances of getting pregnant slightly. It seemed to have worked for me. Get your husband also tested. Best wishes!

Hey Ladies,

Hi Smh..Ahh sorry your going through a tough time. I hope you work out whats going on and who knows you maybe pg :dust:

Well last of the spotting today for me and my fertile week should be next week or week after if I O late. I think I stressed myself out last cycle my O was delayed. But this month we arer ready for fertile week and DB is all better.

I have been reading taking charge of your fertility and it is great so far.

How everyone doing??

Hi everyone!

Lotus Womb, yay for O-week coming up! neha, yay for no MS - please don't worry, it's not good for you! babyfeva, hope you got a lot of BD-ing this week!
Smh..Ahh, don't lose hope - we went for fertility testing and it really gave us peace of mind and knowing we have some things to fix gives us a plan.

I'm doing well, on CD 12, so I'm probably O-ing right around now (I gave up on temping and OPKs, so I don't know for sure, but I have an idea). I think all the supplements I'm taking have been giving me a lot of little twinges around my ovaries. Nothing painful, just different. So obviously, we've been BD-ing this week and probably will tonight and Thursday night.

How is everyone else?

Hi everybody!

Lotus womb: I read taking charge of your fertility and absolutely loved the book. Temping has become a regular part of my daily routine. I'm not sure if I asked you this before,but do you temp or use OPK?

SMH: I'm sorry you have been feeling so down recently. Maybe taking a "break" from TTC for a short period of time will allow you to relax a little. You never know that may be the tiome you end up pregnant! It sounds as though you are very passionate about becoming a mother so I don't think you should give up all together. :hugs:

Signora: fingers crossed the twinges are your ovaries going into overdrive !:winkwink:

AFM: I am CD 10 and could be Oing any day now. Could be as early as day 12 or as late as day 17. Who knows anymore??? I have been using my "little smiley sticks" as my DH has called them. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->