• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Thanks Lillyrose! I can't wait for you to join me! You're chart looks great!

Thanks Signora! I'm so excited. I have an appt next Monday for a blood test! Then they said an appt at 8 weeks with the doctor.

Hi ladies,

Just popped by to see how you were all doing and there's a BFP announcement! Congratulations Babyfeva!!! :happydance: Excellent news! I'm so happy for you! :wohoo::bunny::dance::headspin:

How's everyone else getting on? Hope you will all be joining the lucky list very, very soon :flower:

Sending you all lots of :hugs: and :dust:

I'm doing fine thanks. Had my private NT scan at the weekend, so got to see baby on Mother's Day!!! :cloud9: It was dancing around, kicking and waving it's arms. It's crazy that it's still only 62mm!!!

Have you told your DH the good news or are you waiting to surprise him? :hugs:

I couldn't hold it in, I called him right away! How exciting that you were able to see your baby dancing and kicking away. I can't wait for my first scan. I think they said 8 weeks. I go in for a blood test next Monday.

I'm doing fine thanks. Had my private NT scan at the weekend, so got to see baby on Mother's Day!!! :cloud9: It was dancing around, kicking and waving it's arms. It's crazy that it's still only 62mm!!!

Have you told your DH the good news or are you waiting to surprise him? :hugs:

Yay!!! First you baby danced and now your baby's dancing! When is Mother's Day in the UK? Mother's Day in the U.S. is May 13 this year.

I know what you mean babyfeva, I called my DH quite quickly too. I didn't tell him straight away, I asked him to come home and then surprised him. He said he could tell by the panic in my voice when I'd called him earlier on!!! :haha:

8 weeks is a lovely time for a scan and, although it feels like ages away, the time will pass really soon. And I hope you manage to avoid the morning sickness! If not, remember to eat something as soon as you get up. An empty tummy makes it worse!

Thanks SignoraL! Mother's Day was March 18th here. I didn't know US and UK had different dates? I wonder why? Hope there's plenty of baby dancing going on with you and your DH - I want you on that lucky list ASAP! That's an order! :winkwink:

Thanks SignoraL! Mother's Day was March 18th here. I didn't know US and UK had different dates? I wonder why? Hope there's plenty of baby dancing going on with you and your DH - I want you on that lucky list ASAP! That's an order! :winkwink:

Oh yeah, there's frequent baby dancing. :) We're way past O at this point though. Now everything - the low carb/no sugar diet, acupuncture, supplements/hormones, etc. - need to come together and work on making the eggies I have left super strong!

thanks for the heads up! I just want to blad the news to everyone! How soon did you tell everyone?

i had a mc about 2yrs ago me and bf trying again.. well anyways ok so. last month me and my fiance were put on clomid for the first time. day 3-7 we missed the egg i ovulated on 100mg on day 17 got a pok.. well this month is a little weird my dr said my eggs werent really good. so he bumped me up to 150mg for only 3days. day 9-11 of my cycle he said it wont interfer with my ovulation timing meaning it wont make my ovulation late. that it will still work? is this true anyone know. he said he doesnt matter what days u take it as long as u take it couple days before ovulation for it to work.

i had a mc about 2yrs ago me and bf trying again.. well anyways ok so. last month me and my fiance were put on clomid for the first time. day 3-7 we missed the egg i ovulated on 100mg on day 17 got a pok.. well this month is a little weird my dr said my eggs werent really good. so he bumped me up to 150mg for only 3days. day 9-11 of my cycle he said it wont interfer with my ovulation timing meaning it wont make my ovulation late. that it will still work? is this true anyone know. he said he doesnt matter what days u take it as long as u take it couple days before ovulation for it to work.

Hi Smh..Ahh, I'm sorry, but I don't know if Clomid can interfere with your ovulation timing. However, I looked it up and the first article I found (https://www.pacificfertilitycenter.com/treat/clomiphene.php) said it can delay ovulation if taken after CD 5. I don't know if anyone on this thread has taken Clomid (I haven't, but maybe someone else has). However, you may want to try checking with a few ladies on the various Clomid threads to see if they might have some insight. I hope that helps! :dust: to you!

Thanks Lillyrose! I can't wait for you to join me! You're chart looks great!

I hope we can be bump buddies!

I'm 7 DPO so still too early to test. Had my annual GYN appt yesterday and I actually had a new doctor and liked her very much. She ordered a few ultrasounds to rule out ovarian cysts. I scheduled it for next Wednesday. Other than that she told us to keep trying. She was really cool about the timing of starting a fertility work up. I know some docs won't do anything until you have been trying for at least a year but she said whenever "we are at our breaking point" to give her a call and we will start with some simple stuff.

I'm feeling optimistic this month. Just didn't feel quite right today. My concentration at work of horrible today and I am exhausted. And my :holly: are quite sore. FX'd

Hi Smh..Ahh, I'm sorry, but I don't know if Clomid can interfere with your ovulation timing. However, I looked it up and the first article I found (https://www.pacificfertilitycenter.com/treat/clomiphene.php) said it can delay ovulation if taken after CD 5. I don't know if anyone on this thread has taken Clomid (I haven't, but maybe someone else has). However, you may want to try checking with a few ladies on the various Clomid threads to see if they might have some insight. I hope that helps! :dust: to you!

i ovulate on my own sometimes. and sometimes dont.. i took clomid last month but on day 3-7 i ovulated. idk why he moved me to 150mg on days 9-11 for only 3 days. but i guess i will see what happens lol. my dr told me that it wouldnt mess with my ovulation timing. when i had a mc i had intercourse on day 13 of my cycle and got pg but ive been taking opk for awhile now and dont seem to ovulate till 16-18 day of my cycle so idk if its the opk that are wrong thats why i havent conceived or if i was just lucky that month lol

OMG!!!!! I would have completely missed this had I not checked just now! Huge congratulations to you Babyfeva!!! I'm sooo happy for you and wish you the best in the next 8+ months :)

Dancing with joy right now!

I got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so over the moon.

Thanks Learning Life!! I'm ecstatic. I still can't believe it. How are you doing?

Lillyrose- That's great that you like your OB/GYN. I hope I like mine. I will meet her in 1 month for my first appointment. Your symptoms also sound great. I also felt exhausted this past week which alerted me something was off. When will you test?

Babyfeva, many congrats! All the very best for you first appointment. I have my scan next week. :)

thanks for the heads up! I just want to blad the news to everyone! How soon did you tell everyone?

I have to confess that I haven't told anyone apart from our parents. I think because I had bleeding early on it made me nervous, so I wanted to keep the news to myself! I'm starting to get a little bump though, so will have to start thinking about sharing the news soon. Although, I don't want to tell my work until I'm about 20 weeks. Not sure if I'll get away with it that long!

However, if DH had his way, he'd have told all and sundry within about five minutes of me getting the BFP!!! Good luck sharing your news, everyone will be really excited for you. Did anyone know you were trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->