TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

So I had a really bad night. Woke up at 2:30 am with extremely bad cramping. The pain was so bad that it physically made me sick. The pain came on really quick and woke me up from a deep sleep, but went away as quick as it came. This happened a few months ago too, but never had anything like this until we started TTC.

Now today haven't had any cramps, but I am spotting like a tanish color. I'm so worried that this is going to be a chemical pregnancy :cry: I am still feeling very tired, but my breasts dont feel the way they did before. I feel so bad for my DH b/c he finally let his guard down to be excited about being a daddy and now we are in such limbo right now. Took another FRER test this morning and the line I got this morning was even more faint than the faint like I got on Thursday.

I know there isn't anything I can do at this point. This waiting game is killing me. I don't know what to do. Any of you ever experience this? I know many women spot is the beginning of their pregnancy, but I didn't have any spotting until now. I'm currently 17 DPO and I would think my test would be darker? What do you guys think? Kinda freaking out!

Praying that everything is okay, Lillyrose20wd!!! If you continue to feel these painful cramps and spot, definitely get yourself to a doctor. :hugs:

Lillyrose so sorry you are going through this stress. I have never experianced this myself but a close frind said she had very bad pains in the early week that would make her bend over. In her early weeks she was sure AF was coming. Her baby bow now 4 weeks old. I know other ladies who has bleeding in the early weeks also and went onto have their babies.
I would suggest to rest up and try your best not to stress, I know easier said than done. I agree with Signoral go and see your Dr.
:hugs:

Thanks ladies! Its reassuring to hear that other people have gone thru similar symptoms and they had healthy babies. I think the hardest part of all of this is that nobody even knows we are TTC so I don't have anybody,but my DH to confide in and all of this is just freaking him out. He was as scared as I was last night when I was doubled over in pain. It was so weird that it came on so quickly and left so quickly. Good news is that I haven't had anymore cramping. Still spotting though. I'm gonna call my doctor on Monday to see what they have to say. I'm trying to just keep myself busy and distracted so I dont think about it.

How are you ladies doing?

So AF showed up full force this morning, so I guess this was a chemical pregnancy :cry: Now what?

I'm so sorry, Lillyrose20wd! I'm praying for you and your DH. I would go to the doctor ASAP. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lillyrose- Go see your doctor first thing tomorrow morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying everything is okay.

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your support. I kinda had a feeling over the past couple days that things weren't as they should be. I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow morning, but I'm don't quite sure they will do anything. My DH is devestated, which is the worst past. Have any of you guys ever had this happen?

Thanks ladies. I appreciate all your support. I kinda had a feeling over the past couple days that things weren't as they should be. I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow morning, but I'm don't quite sure they will do anything. My DH is devestated, which is the worst past. Have any of you guys ever had this happen?

I'm so sorry for you and your DH. I can't say it's ever happened to me, but I'm sure there are a lot of BnB ladies who have experienced this too and may be able to provide some insight for you right now. :hugs:

So sorry to know that, Lillyrose. Chin up, it's always the next time.

I've some good news to share. I had my Level II scan on Saturday, and was so surprised to see such an active baby. She was moving both her hands and legs. Even doctor exclaimed, "Look how she's waving!" Her nasal bones are formed and I also got to hear her heartbeat. I remember accompanying my sis-in-law for her Level II scan. Her baby was also moving, but not so much. Mine was literally dancing! :)

Update* I'm feeling sick like a dog, even my faithful tablet is not helping. Skipped both breakfast and lunch. Don't know if I'll be able to have dinner.

Neha- nice to hear about your dancing baby! Show us a pic if you can. Also, sorry you're not feeling well... When did MS kick in for you? I don't feel anything at all yet :/ makes me nervous.

Lillyrose20wd: I feel your pain. I thought I was a bfp (although I tested negative the day before AF showed up, plus I had at least 5 days of spotting prior to AF which isn't normal), but on our first ultrasound the baby measured further along which means that I might have had decidual bleeding and conceived when I thought all was lost! (https://www.women-health-info.com/297-Decidual-bleeding.html). I will be asking my OB/GYN on our first visit with her in a few weeks!

Don't give up! Thinking of you :dust:

Neha: sorry to hear about all the m/s you have to deal with. Keeping hungry will only make your nausea worse - try to eat smaller meals throughout the day whether it's munching on some nuts, making a fruit smoothie, or having some bananas, rice, applesauce, dry toast to begin with before adding more to your diet. Keep taking those multivits - sometimes prenatal vits can cause increased nausea - take then at night or ask your provider to give you recommendations for other vits. Ask her about adding vitamin B6 if you haven't already done so - prenatals do contain B vits. but still - helps with nausea and mood!

Try fruit popsicles, drink some carbonated (low sugar) beverages. I'm into lime seltzer water right now - zero calories and carbs and helps settle my tummy! You need to keep hydrated...

Ah - I'm sure it's tough. Do your best!

Update* I'm feeling sick like a dog, even my faithful tablet is not helping. Skipped both breakfast and lunch. Don't know if I'll be able to have dinner.

For me it was just nausea, hitting me at different times of day - mostly gagging related to smells like even my toothpaste which I switched brands - I don't think it was a specific week that I can remember...mostly in the beginning of March (which would mean about 9-12 weeks) and not bad at all...my mom tells me she couldn't eat, had to receive IV at the hospital several times, was throwing up ALL the time when pregnant with me...so I'm glad to have it different :)

The thing that was worse was my non m/s sickness - sinusitis/tooth&gum pain/fever/worst headaches/cough which lasted a while (TOO LONG!) in February

I have been taking Vit. B6 100mg, once daily so I attribute some of smoother journey to that! Also, I tried to make sure to not go hungry - ate a little something every time and that helped tremendously because being hungry made me nauseated!

Don't worry too much abut not feeling m/s - you may/may not feel it in another few days/weeks! I worried too - not having it so bad and was the baby developing okay (since I've heard that it's kind of good to have m/s - means baby is developing well) - I don't think we should worry...

Forgot to mention: I have more GI stuff happening (btwn constipation/the loosies (TMI!) which may be a reason for not throwing up!

Learninglife- when did you start with MS?

Lillyrose20wd, how are you feeling? Praying for you, friend! Hope you got yourself to the doctor today. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry about the M/S girls, although I'd kill for that right now! :winkwink: Having lots of acne because of the DHEA hormone I'm taking, though. Ugh.

So we are going to be taking some time off from TTC for awhile. I got some unfortunate news at the doctor today. My pap smear results came back abnormal with concerns for early cervical cancer so I need to get this worked up.

How much is one person supposed to take. I go in to be examined for a suspected chemical pregnancy and I find out this news. It has been a rollercoaster couple of days. :cry: Good luck ladies in your journey of TTC. :dust: Hopefully after I get myself a clean bill of health we can move forward.

So we are going to be taking some time off from TTC for awhile. I got some unfortunate news at the doctor today. My pap smear results came back abnormal with concerns for early cervical cancer so I need to get this worked up.

How much is one person supposed to take. I go in to be examined for a suspected chemical pregnancy and I find out this news. It has been a rollercoaster couple of days. :cry: Good luck ladies in your journey of TTC. :dust: Hopefully after I get myself a clean bill of health we can move forward.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Lillyrose20wd. I'll be praying for you and I hope that you get a clean bill of health very soon. Take care and be good to yourself and if you ever need to talk, we'll still be here. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lilyrose, this is awful news. I am glad you have caught it early, I hope that you get it all sorted asap. :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->