TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

:hugs: Signora I'm sorry AF got you. Hopefully, the doc will have the right suggestions for you to get your BFP!

Learninglife, good luck. FX'd you get your BFP!

I'm expecting AF in the next few days, just enjoying being with family.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all!

Today is 9dpo and AF is due on the 29th. All of my symptoms have vanished :( i hope it doesn't mean that I'm not getting my BFP.

Thank you blessedlife :) Will update everyone by Wed. unless I give in and spend a few extra $$ to test earlier!

Merry Christmas everyone and lots of :dust:

:hugs: Signora I'm sorry AF got you. Hopefully, the doc will have the right suggestions for you to get your BFP!

Learninglife, good luck. FX'd you get your BFP!

I'm expecting AF in the next few days, just enjoying being with family.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all!

SignoraL: I am so sorry to hear that AF got you :( Oh, the frustration & disappointment! What is EPO?
Glad that you got that appt. at the Dr.sooner than later!

I'm waiting for AF...CD36 now! Technically have till CD37 (Christmas day!) for AF to arrive. I'm already getting a bit upset that my body is playing tricks! I need to figure out a way to shorten my cycle days!

My pg tests have arrived at home - we only get there this week Wed...so unless AF arrives, will be testing on what would be my CD40.

Wishing you & everyone a Christmas filled with hope and joy.
:xmas20:

So I am out for this cycle. AF came yesterday (day 23 - what is up with that?!?!?! I haven't had a 23-day cycle since I first got off BC!) I'm glad she came on Dec. 23 and not Christmas, though, and glad we're at my folks'. My inlaws know we are TTC too, but my BIL and SIL have a toddler (and became preggo on the first try) so while sympathetic, I don't think they truly understand the frustration.

Next month!!! Starting an EPO regimen immediately - hope that will help!!! I am also interested in finding something to lengthen my cycle, but since I really need the EPO, I need to figure out if another supplement would counteract with it first. Also, I got an appointment with my endocrinologist on Tuesday - someone canceled and the receptionist said I would have had to wait a month had they not had that opening.

How is everyone else doing? LearningLife - day 36??? I can't wait for you to test!!! Wishing you and everyone else a BFP for the holidays!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (and Boxing Day, for those of you who celebrate it)!

LearningLife, how are you doing? Which day are you on? FXed for you!!! Wishing you lots of :dust: and a :bfp:!

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil - it is supposed to increase the quantity of CM. I usually don't produce much, so hopefully it will help.

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

SignoraL: I am so sorry to hear that AF got you :( Oh, the frustration & disappointment! What is EPO?

I'm waiting for AF...CD36 now! Technically have till CD37 (Christmas day!) for AF to arrive. I'm already getting a bit upset that my body is playing tricks! I need to figure out a way to shorten my cycle days!

My pg tests have arrived at home - we only get there this week Wed...so unless AF arrives, will be testing on what would be my CD40.

So I am out for this cycle. AF came yesterday (day 23 - what is up with that?!?!?! I haven't had a 23-day cycle since I first got off BC!) I'm glad she came on Dec. 23 and not Christmas, though, and glad we're at my folks'. My inlaws know we are TTC too, but my BIL and SIL have a toddler (and became preggo on the first try) so while sympathetic, I don't think they truly understand the frustration.

Next month!!! Starting an EPO regimen immediately - hope that will help!!! I am also interested in finding something to lengthen my cycle, but since I really need the EPO, I need to figure out if another supplement would counteract with it first. Also, I got an appointment with my endocrinologist on Tuesday - someone canceled and the receptionist said I would have had to wait a month had they not had that opening.

How is everyone else doing? LearningLife - day 36??? I can't wait for you to test!!! Wishing you and everyone else a BFP for the holidays!!!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (and Boxing Day, for those of you who celebrate it)!

LearningLife, how are you doing? Which day are you on? FXed for you!!! Wishing you lots of :dust: and a :bfp:!

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil - it is supposed to increase the quantity of CM. I usually don't produce much, so hopefully it will help.

SignoraL: Thanks for writing! Hope you had a good Christmas!

I am now on CD 38. I have had a bit of brown smears (sorry TMI) once per day for at least three days and today DH and I BD'd just for fun. When I wiped later in the day I saw a lot of CM (probably some of which was :spermy: ). CM had pinkish tinge to it and I saw a teeny bit of bright red and what looked like the world's smallest blood clot! Nothing after that or when I used the bathroom next.

If AF continues to abstain :) we are testing on Wed which will be my CD40!

This is the first time I've had AF no show since I stopped the pill - so something is definitely up....I'm trying not to worry too much :)

:cloud9:

SignoraL: Thanks for writing! Hope you had a good Christmas!

I am now on CD 38. I have had a bit of brown smears (sorry TMI) once per day for at least three days and today DH and I BD'd just for fun. When I wiped later in the day I saw a lot of CM (probably some of which was :spermy: ). CM had pinkish tinge to it and I saw a teeny bit of bright red and what looked like the world's smallest blood clot! Nothing after that or when I used the bathroom next.

If AF continues to abstain :) we are testing on Wed which will be my CD40!

This is the first time I've had AF no show since I stopped the pill - so something is definitely up....I'm trying not to worry too much :)

:cloud9:

So exciting! Prayers for you and your DH! Hope you will get your :bfp:!

:hi: everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!.

@Signora - I'm so sorry AF showed. :hugs: It's so upsetting and frustrating, particularly at this time of year. My New Year's resolution is to stop getting so down about AF and to start looking at each one as a whole month closer to me eventually getting my BFP. I know that's easier said than done, but that's my plan! Oh, and I started taking EPO two weeks ago. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to see a difference?

@LearningLife - I'm so excited for you but I just can't contain my excitement a second longer! You have nerves of steel waiting to test this long! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, it all sounds so promising. How many days left till you :test:?

@Babyfeva - hope the witch stays away! Don't worry about having no symptoms, I've lost count of the amount of people I've read about who get their BFP on the month they had no symptoms at all. Keeping everything crossed for you and hope you get your BFP this month. When do you plan to test? :af::af::af:

AFM, nothing interesting to report. No sign of the egg yet.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well. I've got a feeling it won't be very long till we have our first BFP on this thread. Who's it going to be? I'm soooooo EXCITED!!!

SignoraL: We just got home from our Christmas trip - and I tested for the first time for a BFN.....well, spotting continues and I hope that AF isn't too badly messed up because I won't know what day one of AF is this month, and therefore won't be able to calculate my cycles properly!!

Just bought "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler by recommendation of friends so hope to understand how to chart and do all this stuff that I may need to do from now.

Hope you are all keeping well.

:hug:

LearningLife, I'm sorry about your BFN. :hugs: if you are just seeing spotting, maybe there is still hope! Still sending you :dust:!

I've been temping for about 10 cycles and if you are experiencing AF, it shouldn't affect charting your temps too much since temps during AF can be weird sometimes anyways. My recommendation though is to do it at the same time everyday. I'm off this week, but I still set my alarm for 6:30 every morning, even if I want to sleep in. I wake up, take my temp, and then go back to sleep. It's not a big deal if you don't do that, but I feel it gives me a better sense of what's going on.

Too funny - I got "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" out of the library today! Another good rec is "Making Babies" by Dr. Sami David and Jill Blakeway - a great holistic approach to TTC. It talks about BBT and CM, but also talks about diet, exercise, supplements, acupuncture, etc. based on fertility types. Happy reading! I'm sure we will chat about TCOYF soon.

Anyways, GL and don't give up hope yet! Test in a few days if you are still unsure. Wishing you a :bfp: and :dust:!!! Here's to having babies in 2012!!!

BTW, I skipped the chapters in TCOYF on using the FAM for BC, but I will definitely go back to that after having a baby! No more BCP, rings, etc. for me anymore either!

SignoraL: AF got me today :( Now my cycles are between 25-41 days...ugh!
Ah well, we are okay and will continue! Let's journey together to our miracle :baby:

DH just bought me a bbt and hopefully the OPK's will get here soon from amazon. It's gonna be hard to do everything right away since we leave for my home country Dec. 31st and only return Jan 27 and there is a 10.5 time difference! Not sure how I will calculate when to take my synthroid either!

I'm not sure if I'm taking my fertility book along - don't want people to see what I'm reading...lol ;-)

Lots of :hugs:

LearningLife, I'm sorry about your BFN. :hugs: if you are just seeing spotting, maybe there is still hope! Still sending you :dust:!

I've been temping for about 10 cycles and if you are experiencing AF, it shouldn't affect charting your temps too much since temps during AF can be weird sometimes anyways. My recommendation though is to do it at the same time everyday. I'm off this week, but I still set my alarm for 6:30 every morning, even if I want to sleep in. I wake up, take my temp, and then go back to sleep. It's not a big deal if you don't do that, but I feel it gives me a better sense of what's going on.

Too funny - I got "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" out of the library today! Another good rec is "Making Babies" by Dr. Sami David and Jill Blakeway - a great holistic approach to TTC. It talks about BBT and CM, but also talks about diet, exercise, supplements, acupuncture, etc. based on fertility types. Happy reading! I'm sure we will chat about TCOYF soon.

Anyways, GL and don't give up hope yet! Test in a few days if you are still unsure. Wishing you a :bfp: and :dust:!!! Here's to having babies in 2012!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I know all of our resolutions are to get preggo in 2012, but what are your plans for getting that :bfp:? Here's mine:

• I've switched from a women's multivitamin to One-A-Day prenatal vitamins - DH has also been taking a men's multivitamin daily for the past six months.
  • I've started taking Evening Primrose Oil to increase EWCM.
  • I've been drinking 3-4 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf Tea per day to strengthen the uterine lining and lengthen LP.
  • I'm considering taking B-Complex and Vitamin C to lengthen my short cycles (usually 25-27 days) and my borderline LPs (usually 11 days, sometimes 9 or 10).
  • DH and I are going to make love as much as possible during my fertile time. I think we keep thinking of it as baby-making and it puts the pressure on so trying to think of it as lovemaking (but we're going to continue to use Pre-Seed).
  • Bought more Clear Blue OPKs.
  • We joined a gym after Thanksgiving and are going to continue working out several times a week. I want to go back to yoga, too.
  • We eat pretty healthy as is, but I want to continue eating more lean proteins, whole grains and fresh fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water.
  • We're cutting our alcohol and caffeine consumption.
  • Work on controlling my stress level and leaving work at a decent hour.

Hoping that will help! I also heard back from my endocrinologist and my TSH levels are good. I made an appt. with my OBGYN's office (my doctor was unavailable until the end of Feb., so I made an appt. for Jan. 31 to see another doctor in the practice).

What's everyone else's plan? :hugs: and wishes of :dust:!

Signora, that sounds like a great plan! I tried baby aspirin (one a day, 81mg) to strengthen the lining, too. Doc has me on it now, as part of my IVF pill cocktail.

Signora, that sounds like a great plan! I tried baby aspirin (one a day, 81mg) to strengthen the lining, too. Doc has me on it now, as part of my IVF pill cocktail.

:hugs: Thanks, rosababy! I have some of those (yummy, orange flavor!) Hoping all of this will help. How long do you still have to take the IVF pills? We are so excited for you guys!

:hugs: Thanks, rosababy! I have some of those (yummy, orange flavor!) Hoping all of this will help. How long do you still have to take the IVF pills? We are so excited for you guys!

Well since the bfp, I've stopped taking 4 of the supplements, which was 12 pills a day, so that's good! I'm taking a few fiber pills a day since I'm not allowed to drink water...doc said don't get constipated. HA! too late. So, hopefully those will help. I'm not sure how long I have to take all the rest of the supplements, but the shots and suppositories will go until the end of the 1st trimester, I'm guessing.

Just joined this community last night...my hubby and I are starting to try for the first time! It's awesome to see all the support and advice on here, so it makes me glad to have a place to ask questions! Hoping we all have beautiful 2012 babies coming our way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->