TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Just put it under my first post on page 1. Thanks for the idea and thanks for dinner. So good to see you and can't wait to go out and celebrate next week! :hugs:

You're the only one who can do it. Go to your very first post and push edit. You can put it at the end of your post. You can't add a post on the first page though.

Oh, haha. Already did that last night. I meant to say "I just put it under my first post on page 1" but typed "Just put it under my first post on page 1" - sorry for the ambiguity!

Hi everyone,

Well, yesterday was cd22 and my dreaded spotting started again. So, I'm out this month. I've got a scan next week to check for polyps/fibroids/cysts etc and I'm hoping they might find the answer to what's wrong with me.

In the meantime, keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies and hoping to hear of some BFPs really soon!

Sending :hugs: to all my BnB buddies.

:dust:

Hi everyone,

Well, yesterday was cd22 and my dreaded spotting started again. So, I'm out this month. I've got a scan next week to check for polyps/fibroids/cysts etc and I'm hoping they might find the answer to what's wrong with me.

In the meantime, keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies and hoping to hear of some BFPs really soon!

Happenstance, that means you're still on cd23. In that case, it could be implantation bleeding as well. All the best for your tests.

I had an HSG yesterday (and it was as painful as biopsy). Luckily, the HSG report came clean. Biopsy report revealed that there is "irregular ripening of my endometrium" (whatever that means). My OB says it's nothing serious and doesn't require any procedure. She says it's just because of hormonal imbalance and can be treated with medication.

I've a follicular scan this Saturday to check if I'm developing an egg.

Hey all, mind if I join you here? I'm 23 and my DH is 28 and due to a huge happy surprise are starting to TTC this January. (Well DH is more NTNP but I'm secretly going to try to seduce him when I ovulate lol). I got off cerazette in december and 28 days later got my first period and I think I ovulated right after quitting my pill too:thumbup: I don't chart my temp or anything though. I am doing my master's degree and ought to graduate december 2012 and hubby is still planning to do a masters degree too but we thought what the heck, there will NEVER be a perfect time for a baby. And this is from the mouth of a man who said a strict NO just two months ago...
I would love to have you as my TTC buddies :blush:

Do any of you ladies feel like youre even more in love with your man now that youre TTC?

I am trying really hard not to freak him out with too much babytalk but its sooo hard. We watched the great sperm race yesterday together and he found it interesting!

Hi everyone,

Happenstance, that means you're still on cd23. In that case, it could be implantation bleeding as well. All the best for your tests.

I had an HSG yesterday (and it was as painful as biopsy). Luckily, the HSG report came clean. Biopsy report revealed that there is "irregular ripening of my endometrium" (whatever that means). My OB says it's nothing serious and doesn't require any procedure. She says it's just because of hormonal imbalance and can be treated with medication.

I've a follicular scan this Saturday to check if I'm developing an egg.

Hey all, mind if I join you here? I'm 23 and my DH is 28 and due to a huge happy surprise are starting to TTC this January. (Well DH is more NTNP but I'm secretly going to try to seduce him when I ovulate lol). I got off cerazette in december and 28 days later got my first period and I think I ovulated right after quitting my pill too:thumbup: I don't chart my temp or anything though. I am doing my master's degree and ought to graduate december 2012 and hubby is still planning to do a masters degree too but we thought what the heck, there will NEVER be a perfect time for a baby. And this is from the mouth of a man who said a strict NO just two months ago...
I would love to have you as my TTC buddies :blush:

Do any of you ladies feel like youre even more in love with your man now that youre TTC?

I am trying really hard not to freak him out with too much babytalk but its sooo hard. We watched the great sperm race yesterday together and he found it interesting!

Hi everyone,

Happenstance, I agree with neha; you could just have implantation bleeding. FXd for you! However, good luck with the scan.

neha, I'm sorry the HCG was painful, but glad it came back clean and that the issue with your endometrium can be easily corrected. Good luck with your follicular scan.

oceania, welcome to the board! We'd love to have you as a buddy too and wishing you luck on the crazy ride called TTC. It's good that you're ovulating and that your DH is getting onboard with the whole process. I try not to drive my DH too crazy with TTC talk, but at the same time, he's always asking what my temp was this morning, if I saw a positive on a OPK test, etc. It's tough for them not to get somewhat familiar with everything!

Wishing all of you :dust: and :bfp:s!!!

Welcome Oceania! We'd love to have you as our buddy :)
FX'd SignoraL, Happenstance, and Neha!

I'm going to the salon to get my hair done :) Talk to you guys later.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1325224800z0z29z14.png

Rosababy, congrats on your "sweet pea" status on your ticker! Six weeks! :happydance:

How is everyone doing? We've all been quiet! I'm actually 9 dpo (my ticker is a little off since I had a short cycle) and looking forward to testing this weekend! GL to everyone!

Hey everyone,

I'm just waiting to ovulate. Hopefully tomorrow. My opk was negative yesterday but it's getting darker. I'm so excited for you to test SignoraL! Keep us posted.

Hey everyone,

I'm just waiting to ovulate. Hopefully tomorrow. My opk was negative yesterday but it's getting darker. I'm so excited for you to test SignoraL! Keep us posted.

Thanks, babyfeva!!! I'll keep you guys in the loop. :dust: to you and good luck with ovulating and BD-ing!!!

I just got AF. I try not to symptom spot, but I was experiencing a lot I hadn't experienced before, so kind of a surprise. So on to cycle 9/month 7 and hopefully a longer cycle - my last two have been 23 days. Hope you ladies are faring better!

I'm so sorry to hear that SignoraL. I'm really crossing my fingers for you!

I'm sorry to hear that SignoraL, especially when you had so many symptoms. Take care and let's focus on next cycle. :hugs:

Babyfeva, how are things with you?

AFM: Got my scan today to try and find out why I have all this ridiculous spotting. Fingers crossed they find something!

Take care everyone and sending lots of :dust:

Hey Happenstance- I hope all goes well with your scan. Keep us posted. Afm- please look at my chart. This is my first month charting and I'm so confused b/c my temp dropped today. What the heck does it mean. Thanks

Well, had the scan and it was a disaster. My doc had referred me for a TV scan but the hospital decided it would instead give me a full bladder scan and, if they needed more information, then they would give me a TV scan. I'm gutted! The u/s technician said she couldn't see anything jumping out at her but she wouldn't have the results for another 10 days. So more waiting.... :nope:

Babyfeva, I had a look at your chart. I'm no expert but it looks like it could be your ovulation dip. Wait to see what happens over the next couple of days and you'll hopefully see your temp rise and stay risen until AF (or, more hopefully, stay risen as a result of a BFP!) :thumbup:

Why does it seem that some people just absolutely hate their jobs and not want to take the extra time to do the work? I'm so sorry to hear about that. I just hope that everything is ok with you.
As for ovulation dip, i'm gonna read up on it cause I'm so lost.

Thank you for making me feel better, ladies! Still feeling sad - I burst into tears when I told my mom what happened, but I feel better because my OBGYN appt. is Jan. 31 and DH is making an appt. for a SA.

Happenstance, sorry to hear about your difficult scan, but I hope it helps illuminate the issue you're having!!! :hugs:

babyfeva, I agree with Happenstance. Just follow it for the next week and hopefully it will lead you to a BFP!!! :hugs:

Rosababy, so excited for you and DH on your sweet pea and happy that you finally got to visit Babies-R-Us! :) Thank you for making me feel better at dinner the other night. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today? :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!!!

Hi ladies, SignoraL- I'm glad you're feeling better.
Afm- I think I know why my temp went down yesterday. I took my temp at 3am instead of the usual 5:30am. Today i was happy to see that it went up so, I think I ovulated on the 13th or 14th. All I can do is wait...

Signora, :hugs: You'll get there. I was in tears every month, so I totally understand. It sucks. :nope: It's good that you have the appointment to look forward to. Not long now!

Signora, :hugs: You'll get there. I was in tears every month, so I totally understand. It sucks. :nope: It's good that you have the appointment to look forward to. Not long now!

Thanks, hon. Hopefully my DH & I will have a little cousin for your little one soon enough! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty upset right now but wanted to share my news with my BnB buddies. So, after my scan on Monday I continued spotting and yesterday morning, for no apparent reason, I took an HPT (I'm still not sure why!). I woke up at 6.30, took my temp, went to the bathroom POAS and went back to bed. I left the test standing in the empty cup and went back to bed.

When I woke up again, I went back to the bathroom and saw a second pink line on the test. As it had been over an hour since I checked it, and because it wasn't lying flat, I assumed the dye had ran. So, I took another one. This time, a second pink line within 5 minutes. However, I had both tests quite close together and I've heard tests can sometimes pick up the dye from another test. So, I did a third test and made sure to follow all instructions and keep it away from the other HPTs. It was positive too. So I moved on from internet dip sticks and tried a supermarket's own test - positive. Then an FRER and the second line came up instantly. Then a Clearblue Digital - and this time no mistaking, it said 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'.

Well, I'm now around four days late for AF but if you remember, I took those pills at the weekend to delay AF because I was positive I wasn't pregnant because I was bleeding. Well, today I'm still spotting and I think it's getting heavier and is moving from brown to red/brown and watery. I've been having weird feelings in my tummy but I wouldn't say they were cramps, more like a sort of stretchy feeling if that makes sense.

I'm going to try and get an appointment with the doctor today but with all the spotting/bleeding, it doesn't look good. :cry:

I want this baby so much and I'm just praying it's not bad news. Please keep me in your thoughts and I'll update you all as soon as I know. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->