• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 - Newbie to Baby & Bump!

Hi ladies,

Today is 4dpo and all my cramps have vanished but I still have sore nipples. Just wanted to give an update. I can't wait for another 6-10 days, i'm going crazy!

Hi ladies,

Today is 4dpo and all my cramps have vanished but I still have sore nipples. Just wanted to give an update. I can't wait for another 6-10 days, i'm going crazy!

Haha, thankfully the holidays are coming up - I'm hoping it will take my mind off of things!!! I'm off to bed, but wishing you all sweet dreams of :bfp: and :crib:!

Hello Ladies,

I have been stalking this web site for the pass year never posted anything. This site has giving me hope and so much advice so I decide to join.

Welcome Loulou1982! Tell us a little about yourself.

I understand what you're saying about the TWW driving you crazy. Today, I'm dpo 8 and had really painful uterine cramps. I was thinking that these were different until I checked what I entered last month on dpo 9: "Really painful uterine cramps, these are new." :dohh:

:hi: everyone. Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. We've had workmen in (I know, who decides to rip their house apart a few days before Christmas) and it's been harder for me to get online. Mind you, it's helped to take my mind off having such a short Luetal Phase this month - I'm taking my B50 complex religiously and hoping for a more normal cycle next month.

How's everyone else getting on? LearningLife have you tested yet? When's everyone else planning to test? Keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Now, for a piece of pointless but pretty cheery information. Next year (feb 14 2012 - Feb 13 2013) is the Chinese year of the dragon. Apparently, babies born in a dragon year will have good luck, be successful in their careers and be born leaders. They also say there's a baby boom in a dragon year, which means plenty more :bfp: to be handed out next year than ever before! So ladies, lets go get ourselves some dragon babies! :happydance:

PS Signora, the points score on Fertility 'Friend' is down at the bottom in the information after your chart (near Spotting Factor and Early Pregnancy Signs). You can only see it after ovulation and if you have VIP membership (which I only have because I'm a newbie and it expires in four days. If that *@!*#! thinks I'm going to pay for it's VIP features that are designed simply to taunt me then it can think again. I'm going basic - and proud of it!!!) :winkwink:

Can't wait to see some :bfp: on this thread, so get testing ladies!

Right, better get the kettle on for my workmen coming! :coffee:

Happenstance- welcome back ;)

All of my asian friends have been telling me about the year of the dragon and are excited for me to get preggo. So, i'm wishing us all to have dragon babies :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z1z28z14.png

I'm new here! I'm turning 30 next week, and DH and I are TTC #1. We are on our Cycle #4. I am on CD 27 and I am 9 dpo. :dust: to you all! It's nice to be able to talk to people going through the same thing!

Welcome Sunshine1810. When will you test?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z1z28z14.png

:hi: everyone. Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. We've had workmen in (I know, who decides to rip their house apart a few days before Christmas) and it's been harder for me to get online. Mind you, it's helped to take my mind off having such a short Luetal Phase this month - I'm taking my B50 complex religiously and hoping for a more normal cycle next month.

How's everyone else getting on? LearningLife have you tested yet? When's everyone else planning to test? Keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Now, for a piece of pointless but pretty cheery information. Next year (feb 14 2012 - Feb 13 2013) is the Chinese year of the dragon. Apparently, babies born in a dragon year will have good luck, be successful in their careers and be born leaders. They also say there's a baby boom in a dragon year, which means plenty more :bfp: to be handed out next year than ever before! So ladies, lets go get ourselves some dragon babies! :happydance:

PS Signora, the points score on Fertility 'Friend' is down at the bottom in the information after your chart (near Spotting Factor and Early Pregnancy Signs). You can only see it after ovulation and if you have VIP membership (which I only have because I'm a newbie and it expires in four days. If that *@!*#! thinks I'm going to pay for it's VIP features that are designed simply to taunt me then it can think again. I'm going basic - and proud of it!!!) :winkwink:

Can't wait to see some :bfp: on this thread, so get testing ladies!

Right, better get the kettle on for my workmen coming! :coffee:

Happenstance: I hope those workers aren't wrecking your home too badly...but maybe not since you are offering them a warm drink :)
I'm CD31 (irregular but averaged 32 days) and AF could happen at any point so watchful, waiting...will probably test in a few days. At this point I don't even have a Preg. test with me...lol. Need to get some from Amazon but not sure when they'll arrive (we are traveling out-of-state tomorrow to the in-laws for Christmas)...

Just joined Fertility Friend and trying to figure out how to get out of VIP into basic so I don't pay for it!! I think I also have a free membership for a few days...

Yay for dragon babies!!! :kiss:

Update please, esp., when you test!

:dust:

Learninglife - for fertility friend, I remember when I first signed up they give you a free sample of the VIP membership for the first little bit, then if you don't end up signing up, it will default to the free membership. So if you never put in any payment information, do not worry about getting charged for anything! :)

Thank you Starlight2012: - I wasn't quite sure how FF worked and whether I'd end up being charged :hugs:

Learninglife - for fertility friend, I remember when I first signed up they give you a free sample of the VIP membership for the first little bit, then if you don't end up signing up, it will default to the free membership. So if you never put in any payment information, do not worry about getting charged for anything! :)

Calling uadreamybaby: where are you? aren't you testing soon? anxious for your :BFP: I don't have my pg. test strips yet, so probably not testing until Christmas!

:dust:

No problem! :)

Thank you Starlight2012: - I wasn't quite sure how FF worked and whether I'd end up being charged :hugs:

Hi everyone! I feel like I've been glancing at this thread all day when I have a minute, but haven't gotten a chance to respond!

Welcome Loulou1982 and Sunshine1810 - glad to meet you! When are you guys testing?

Happenstance - thanks on the Fertility Friend tip! I actually didn't see any CM this month and skipped a few days when I didn't have any OPKs and I think one of those indicates ovulation on Fertility Friend. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till next month to see it - unless AF doesn't come *fingers crossed* and [-o< Yuck for having workers in, although we actually had that last year - we had new floors put in a week before Christmas and having the doors open during that time caused us to have an issue with our heat. Ugh. Good luck! Also, yay for dragon babies! :)

Learning Life - get more tests, girl! I'm thinking about you and praying for your :bfp:!

blessedlife - Ouch, break out the heating pad! It's my lifesaver!

Anyways, that's my quick response. Off to finally address the darn Christmas cards (my hand is aching because I had to write them all out myself - DH's handwriting is barely legible). Next year's plan - order cards from Shutterfly or Tiny Prints and have a photo of our sweet lil bundle of joy! No writing necessary!

Good night and wishing you all :dust:!

Signora, well done writing your Christmas cards. I gave up long ago. Now it's just a photo and we sign! :winkwink: I love my heating pad too, it often gets me through AF!

Have a good night everyone. :hugs:

SignoraL: You'll be happy to know that I finally ordered the pg tests off of amazon :) But, BIG BUT, according to DH, I will only receive them on 12/28....arrrrghhh & I really don't have $ to spend on one from the drugstore (had to buy too many gifts this year since we are going overseas - my home in January)!!! As far as my calculations, I'm supposed to test this week, however, I'm on CD32 now and supposed to get AF in the next 2-3 days (repeat:for a whole year my cycles have been btwn. 25-37 days so I'm past 27,28,29,30,31,32)!!!

Wait a min., I just realized it is already 1:45am (DH & I are packing for out-of-state in-law Christmas - doing :dishes: too!), so I'm officially on Day 33 & no AF yet, FX!!

Thank you for praying darling!

Christmas cards - so we created our 'own' online then realized we'd have to ship it to us to ship it out - which by the time that happens it will be next year. So, we modified it as an 'online' version and will just e-mail everyone...lame, but ah well :) Plus, we'll be able to send it to more people that way!

Getting to bed in a bit so g'nite from the East Coast!

Praying for our :bfp:

:hug:

Hi everyone! I feel like I've been glancing at this thread all day when I have a minute, but haven't gotten a chance to respond!

Welcome Loulou1982 and Sunshine1810 - glad to meet you! When are you guys testing?

Happenstance - thanks on the Fertility Friend tip! I actually didn't see any CM this month and skipped a few days when I didn't have any OPKs and I think one of those indicates ovulation on Fertility Friend. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till next month to see it - unless AF doesn't come *fingers crossed* and [-o< Yuck for having workers in, although we actually had that last year - we had new floors put in a week before Christmas and having the doors open during that time caused us to have an issue with our heat. Ugh. Good luck! Also, yay for dragon babies! :)

Learning Life - get more tests, girl! I'm thinking about you and praying for your :bfp:!

blessedlife - Ouch, break out the heating pad! It's my lifesaver!

Anyways, that's my quick response. Off to finally address the darn Christmas cards (my hand is aching because I had to write them all out myself - DH's handwriting is barely legible). Next year's plan - order cards from Shutterfly or Tiny Prints and have a photo of our sweet lil bundle of joy! No writing necessary!

Good night and wishing you all :dust:!

So I am out for this cycle. AF came yesterday (day 23 - what is up with that?!?!?! I haven't had a 23-day cycle since I first got off BC!) I'm glad she came on Dec. 23 and not Christmas, though, and glad we're at my folks'. My inlaws know we are TTC too, but my BIL and SIL have a toddler (and became preggo on the first try) so while sympathetic, I don't think they truly understand the frustration.

Next month!!! Starting an EPO regimen immediately - hope that will help!!! I am also interested in finding something to lengthen my cycle, but since I really need the EPO, I need to figure out if another supplement would counteract with it first. Also, I got an appointment with my endocrinologist on Tuesday - someone canceled and the receptionist said I would have had to wait a month had they not had that opening.

How is everyone else doing? LearningLife - day 36??? I can't wait for you to test!!! Wishing you and everyone else a BFP for the holidays!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

SignoraL: I am so sorry to hear that AF got you :( Oh, the frustration & disappointment! What is EPO?
Glad that you got that appt. at the Dr.sooner than later!

I'm waiting for AF...CD36 now! Technically have till CD37 (Christmas day!) for AF to arrive. I'm already getting a bit upset that my body is playing tricks! I need to figure out a way to shorten my cycle days!

My pg tests have arrived at home - we only get there this week Wed...so unless AF arrives, will be testing on what would be my CD40.

Wishing you & everyone a Christmas filled with hope and joy.
:xmas20:

So I am out for this cycle. AF came yesterday (day 23 - what is up with that?!?!?! I haven't had a 23-day cycle since I first got off BC!) I'm glad she came on Dec. 23 and not Christmas, though, and glad we're at my folks'. My inlaws know we are TTC too, but my BIL and SIL have a toddler (and became preggo on the first try) so while sympathetic, I don't think they truly understand the frustration.

Next month!!! Starting an EPO regimen immediately - hope that will help!!! I am also interested in finding something to lengthen my cycle, but since I really need the EPO, I need to figure out if another supplement would counteract with it first. Also, I got an appointment with my endocrinologist on Tuesday - someone canceled and the receptionist said I would have had to wait a month had they not had that opening.

How is everyone else doing? LearningLife - day 36??? I can't wait for you to test!!! Wishing you and everyone else a BFP for the holidays!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->