TTC#1 since Sep 2010 - long irregular cycles *UPDATE* diagnosed with PCOS

Not bad..... feel a bit crappy on and off but am tired because if work. Kinda looking forward to having a af as then guna start opks! Don't take much to get me excited lol x

lol I know what you mean! I am in exactly the same boat as you....as they say...little amuses the innocent! x

has AF showed for anyone yet? still waiting here! so depressing :-(

Hi ladies, just wondering if I can join you? Been ttc since July 2010 with irregular cycles (36,32,44,30,57,36,35,CD21 no Ov yet:cry:). Didn't think ttc would be so hard.

:dust: x

:flower: Welcome babycakes

Its frustrating isn't it? How have you been coping with it all? x

I have my ups and downs. Just so frustrating waiting for ov and wondering if a BFP is ever goin to happen! And trying a load of diff ttc things! On a positive note, finally got a peak yesterday on my CBFM CD 24. Been to the docs and had CD3 blood that came back ok. Also been sent for a pelvic ultrasound on 24th May. So will see how that goes and then I'll go back to my doc and see what's what.

What day CD is ev1 on? Anyone doing or taking anything that is helping these long irregular cycles? Xxx

Hi ladies, just wondering if I can join you? Been ttc since July 2010 with irregular cycles (36,32,44,30,57,36,35,CD21 no Ov yet:cry:). Didn't think ttc would be so hard.

:dust: x

:flower: Welcome babycakes

Its frustrating isn't it? How have you been coping with it all? x

I have my ups and downs. Just so frustrating waiting for ov and wondering if a BFP is ever goin to happen! And trying a load of diff ttc things! On a positive note, finally got a peak yesterday on my CBFM CD 24. Been to the docs and had CD3 blood that came back ok. Also been sent for a pelvic ultrasound on 24th May. So will see how that goes and then I'll go back to my doc and see what's what.

What day CD is ev1 on? Anyone doing or taking anything that is helping these long irregular cycles? Xxx

I am waiting for next cycle to start to get my CD3 and CD21 bloods done aswell, what is your pelvic ultrasound for? I am on CD66 today what are you on? I really really felt like AF was coming last night, though I would wake up and she would be here, no such luck! xx

I went to the doc and told him bout my cycles and that I think my mum had PCOS and problems in that area and my sister has Endo. I told him that I knew I Ov'd as I chart. He asked me if I had ever been preggers or if my OH had children (he does, 2 boys whom adore and treat as my own). He then said he would run some blood tests at that beginning of my next cycle and refer me for a pelvic scan. Didn't mention anything bout day 21 bloods or my OH. I am on CD25 and think I am oving or Ov'd today:happydance: Currently taking AC and think that might be helping. I was doing acupuncture for a few months there but it was getting too expensive....

CD 62, you must be going crazy. Do you chart? Have you Ov'd? And August for your OH to get tested, that's some bloomin wait! Hopefully you'll have your BFP before then anyways:thumbup: xx

No af for me yet all the cramping has stopped now! Soo disappointed. Think I have some sort of water infection coming too can't stop peeing! Plus bit itchy too much BDing? Lol x

I went to the doc and told him bout my cycles and that I think my mum had PCOS and problems in that area and my sister has Endo. I told him that I knew I Ov'd as I chart. He asked me if I had ever been preggers or if my OH had children (he does, 2 boys whom adore and treat as my own). He then said he would run some blood tests at that beginning of my next cycle and refer me for a pelvic scan. Didn't mention anything bout day 21 bloods or my OH. I am on CD25 and think I am oving or Ov'd today:happydance: Currently taking AC and think that might be helping. I was doing acupuncture for a few months there but it was getting too expensive....

CD 62, you must be going crazy. Do you chart? Have you Ov'd? And August for your OH to get tested, that's some bloomin wait! Hopefully you'll have your BFP before then anyways:thumbup: xx

Oh good that your oving, hope youve caught that eggy, I was considering taking AC but chickened out when the lady in the shop put me off it, I need to do something though CD67 today, going out of my mind, I don't know how the docter thinks this is normal and wont intervine! How did you find acupuncture?
Yea I really am digusted tbh with the NHS, they have done nothing but add to the stress for us! I have some friends on here from USA and they think we are lucky because we have free NHS (well our taxes pay for it) whilst they have to pay their medical bills, at the start I agreed but now I see them all saying 10 dollars for a blood test...20 dollars for a scan etc and their doctors don't hold them back the way ours do! aarrrrghhh I could scream :cry::cry:

No af for me yet all the cramping has stopped now! Soo disappointed. Think I have some sort of water infection coming too can't stop peeing! Plus bit itchy too much BDing? Lol x

I was convinced AF was coming on Sat night as I had all the cramps and pains but no such luck :cry:

Too much BDing could possibly be the problem! lol

I am NATBDNP (Not actively trying, but definitely not preventing). I was told I would probably never conceive a child as I am extremely irregular and the doctors were not sure I actually ovulated. I go 8 and 9 months between cycles and those are normally very short. I went through blood tests, normal. Internal ultrasounds and og/gyn check ups every three months as they feared cancer may occur due to not shedding a lining, nothing. So apparently I'm the healthiest freak on the planet :haha: I've had two miscarriages within a year so I know I ovulate, however, charting is pretty impossible because of my cycles. I've been irregular since I was 15 and because of it I think I've lost my woman's intuition with my body. I have nothing to gauge my feelings/symptoms against. So when I think I have conceived, there's no way to really check. I end up in limbo. My partner is the one who told me I was before and I was adamant that I wasn't pregnant. The whole thing just makes me feel like less of a woman. I hope I'm not too irregular to be a buddy :)

Hi Kail! No way are you too irregular! You are welcome here and to be buddies, i really feel for your situation, like you say, you know you ovulate and you have proven that you can conceive so maybe they need to help you more on what the reason for your miscarriages were? what CD are you on now? x

Might be a wee infection or could you be ovulating? I get crampy when I ov and one time (the day of ov) I peed loads? :wacko:

I am NATBDNP (Not actively trying, but definitely not preventing). I was told I would probably never conceive a child as I am extremely irregular and the doctors were not sure I actually ovulated. I go 8 and 9 months between cycles and those are normally very short. I went through blood tests, normal. Internal ultrasounds and og/gyn check ups every three months as they feared cancer may occur due to not shedding a lining, nothing. So apparently I'm the healthiest freak on the planet :haha: I've had two miscarriages within a year so I know I ovulate, however, charting is pretty impossible because of my cycles. I've been irregular since I was 15 and because of it I think I've lost my woman's intuition with my body. I have nothing to gauge my feelings/symptoms against. So when I think I have conceived, there's no way to really check. I end up in limbo. My partner is the one who told me I was before and I was adamant that I wasn't pregnant. The whole thing just makes me feel like less of a woman. I hope I'm not too irregular to be a buddy :)

Hey Kail, welcome:happydance: Have you asked the docs if they can give you anything to help you regulate? X

Hey kail..... I feel bad moaning about my cycles now, what must u be going through! Have they always been irregular? At least your ovulating, and know its not impossible. How long have you been ntnp? Xx

CD68 going out of my mind!! grrrr how is everyone?

Think I'm on about cd60, really painful cramping very low down today. Aching legs n hand!? Any symptoms? X

No nothing! I was having cramps on Saturday as if AF was coming but it was a no show, feel fine now, I hope AF comes for you, sounds like she is on her way x

Hey Lily I liked the acupuncture it helped to relax me and my cycles haven't been as long (but still not gr8) It was just too expensive, £35 each session and I was going weekly. Might go back if no BFP or help from the doc in the next few months

What did the lady say about AC? The acupuncturist recommended I take it so that's why I decided to go for it x

Hey Lily I liked the acupuncture it helped to relax me and my cycles haven't been as long (but still not gr8) It was just too expensive, £35 each session and I was going weekly. Might go back if no BFP or help from the doc in the next few months

What did the lady say about AC? The acupuncturist recommended I take it so that's why I decided to go for it x

Hi babycakes I might give acupuncture a go then and see how I go but like you I wouldn't be able to go as often as I would probably like at those prices, thats £140 a month! oh the lady in Holland and Barrett just really put me off it, she said that it wasn't to be used whilst pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding, she opened it out and showed me the leaflet where it says that, she said it was for Menopause (thinking back though - I suppose she has to say that as that is actually what it is for - she was maybe worried incase something happened and I blamed her as a few ladies on here have said it causes contractions and if already preg can lead to mc) I was reconsidering it again though, even just up until ov

but I was in a state earlier and rang a local private healthcare clinic and I have got an appt for next Wednesday for a consultation its quite expensive - £150 but I cannot wait indefinately for AF and my own GP won't help or advise he just wants me to wait it out (even though I pay my taxes!)

I will ask him about the AC whilst I am there, I seen one in boots today Kira AC so if he says it will help then I will get it

How long are you gona wait it out for AF? x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->