TTC#1 since Sep 2010 - long irregular cycles *UPDATE* diagnosed with PCOS

hi im looking for some friends i hve irregular cycles (pcos) starting clomid as soon as af arrives been trying to conceive 2 years x

Hi scerena

Welcome :flower:

What are your cycles like? how do they determine pcos? We have just got our doc to do general bloods so far and waiting for AF for CD3 and CD21 bloods. xx

CD54! I'm CD59 only 5 days between us! Yea Damn you irregular cycles is right! :wacko:

I have read women on here talking about Agnus Castus to help to regulate and shorten cycles, I was feeling really down about the whole thing and thought what harm could it do so I went to buy it and had my folic acid in my hand, the lady asked me if I was TTC and I said yes and she said that the AC is for menopause and not to be used whilst preg or TTC, she opened it and pulled the leaflet out and showed me where it said that! I was so put off and didn't get (besides I don't think she actually would have served it to me by that point!) The lady was really nice and I could see she had my vest interests at heart, so I trusted her and what was written in black and white on the leaflet.....so I posted on here to get opinions and got a mixed bag really, some people saying they only should be taken up to ovulation etc

I just really want something to bring AF on so I can start a new cycle!! I asked the doc for something but he said no! he won't start giving out anything like that until we have been ttc for a year!:dohh:

Are you gona sit it out and wait for AF or try to intervine? Have you had a cycle longer than this one before or is this your longest so far?

Sorry for the questions! I am just so glad I have found someone in the same boat!! :hugs: xxx

5 days?!?! wow thats awesome (well not awesome but hopefully you know what i mean!! lol).

That was good that she was honest instead of just trying to make a sale!!
I dont mind the questions, its just nice to finally talk about this to someone who understands!!! :)
I'm just proberly gunna sit it out and wait, its annoying tho because i get cramps and im like ooh af coming, but never comes and im like grrr!!
Nope, I've had a 78 CD before and that was when we said "right we are ttc!" so maybe i shouldnt have sed that, prob jinxed myself!! lol
Has this one been your longest?!
xxx

LOL I know what you mean! Thats what I meant aswell!!

Yes this is my longest so far, I get the same feelings like AF is coming, I even go as far as to put a pad on and then nothing! Think I will wait it out for another bit and see what happens...the whole thing has me stressing out that something is wrong that is causing AF to be like this then we start thinking what if it never happens for us! I hope we get our BFP's we certainly deserve it! were you on the pill before ttc? I was on Yasmin until just before we got married, we were hoping for a honeymoon baby....no such luck :dohh:
xx

Its horrible isn't it when you get into a thought pattern that your never going to be a mummy, it happens TOO often with me! lol
I was never on the pill, yeah we was also hoping for honeymoon baby and hole family was convinced i was, it was a horrible feeling to turn and say to them no im not :cry:.
So where abouts in the world do you come from? xxx

Yeah really horrible! Everyone was convinced we were gona come home pregnant aswell and everyone still keeps asking but nobody knows we are ttc except my Mum! It really gets us down because we keep saying if it had of just happened back then when we planned for then we would be nearly ready to meet him or her!

I'm from the UK where you from?

Yeah really horrible! Everyone was convinced we were gona come home pregnant aswell and everyone still keeps asking but nobody knows we are ttc except my Mum! It really gets us down because we keep saying if it had of just happened back then when we planned for then we would be nearly ready to meet him or her!

:hugs: Same, i would be soo nice! but our time will come darling :hugs:

I am from Uk also, from south east kent xxx

:hugs: Same, i would be soo nice! but our time will come darling :hugs:

I am from Uk also, from south east kent xxx

I can't wait until our time comes.....wish it would bloody hurry up! lol

I am gona head to bed here, will you be on tomorrow for a chat? x

Nor can i, but when it does, gunna be the best time of our lives :)

Yeah, i will be heading to bed soon, just waiting for DH to come home from work! lol
Yup, i will be on tomorrow, so i will catch up with you then hopefully :)

Good night, hope you have a good sleep and a good day tomorrow :)
xxxx

Hope it's not too long until he is home!

Thanks you too!

Nite Nite xx

Hi lily, well I had scans etc loads of cysts on ovaries, and my cycles can be months lol! I am meant to wait until thurs and take provera then my clomid but I make take the provera tomorrow I can't wait any longer lol x how about you? What's your cycles etc like? X

Hi Scerena, Is the provera to bring AF on? If you can start them sooner then do (sorry I don't know much about it), its a long enough wait! How long were you ttc when they done the scans? Did you have any symptoms to think anything was going to be detected? When I first came off the pill they were long and I didn't take note, the past couple since Christmas have been 39 days then 33 days so I thought they were coming down and trying to become more regular then boom....this is CD60! I don't have a clue what is going on! Will this be your first cycle with Clomid? xx

Hey ladies, just wanted to join this. Been ttc baby no. 1 since July but very irregular cycles since coming off the pill. Last one was 56 day cycle. Only had about 5 cycles altogether since July I think. If its like the last should be due sat hmmm I wonder have felt crampy. Its soooo annoying I feel like an impatient child all I want is our little baby! X

Hey ladies, just wanted to join this. Been ttc baby no. 1 since July but very irregular cycles since coming off the pill. Last one was 56 day cycle. Only had about 5 cycles altogether since July I think. If its like the last should be due sat hmmm I wonder have felt crampy. Its soooo annoying I feel like an impatient child all I want is our little baby! X

Hi Hopeful4bubba, Welcome :flower:
I hope AF comes for you on Sat, are you doing opk's or anything? I know how you feel, I stopped the pill at the start of Sep, had a withdrawel bleed then had 4 AF since then! If only we just had the same chance as everyone who has a "normal 28 day cycle" I actually can't wait for AF to come! (never thought I would ever say that!) xx

I no! Even though its bad when af comes I get a little excited just because I have one! Not done any opks yet but guna get the cb digital one but prob not worth starting until new cycle. Are you doing them? What cycle day you on now? X

On CD60 today, I tried the Clearblue digital ones in January and actually got my smiley face, was so happy to even know I was ovulating! Didn't bother with them after that as I was getting so obsessed but have just bought some again as just wanted to have a look and see what was happening down there! Have you been to docs? xx

Yeah I going to get just so I no if I ovulating or not.... just got put off by all the confused people who can't work out if they positive but found digi! Not been to docs yet as need to get bmi down but guna go to get some help with that an drop in that ttc see what they say. You been? X

Hi ladies, just wondering if I can join you? Been ttc since July 2010 with irregular cycles (36,32,44,30,57,36,35,CD21 no Ov yet:cry:). Didn't think ttc would be so hard.

:dust: x

You sure can babycakes. You been trying since same month as me I only had 5 cycles though. I really didn't expect it too be too difficult! X

Yeah I going to get just so I no if I ovulating or not.... just got put off by all the confused people who can't work out if they positive but found digi! Not been to docs yet as need to get bmi down but guna go to get some help with that an drop in that ttc see what they say. You been? X

Hey Hun

Yes I've been, they have just done general bloods so far everything was normal except for my thyroid levels they say they are a tad high so I have an underactive thyroid, hes has booked my Husband in for SA but the soonest appt isn't until August. He wants to do CD3 and CD21 bloods so I am eagerly waiting for AF to arrive for that!

Def mention it to your doc and push him for tests! I'm CD62 today, what CD are you? x

Hi ladies, just wondering if I can join you? Been ttc since July 2010 with irregular cycles (36,32,44,30,57,36,35,CD21 no Ov yet:cry:). Didn't think ttc would be so hard.

:dust: x

:flower: Welcome babycakes

Its frustrating isn't it? How have you been coping with it all? x

I'm cycle day 52, bit crampy the last week so af could be on its way! X

Yea I have been a bit crampy last few days FX she is on her way for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members