TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Just wanted to drop in today and let you ladies know that today will be my first day taking clomid. I'm nervous and excited all at once! I'm hoping that we'll get a BFP our first time around!

Its my first cycle TTC#1 ..... got myself in a muddle..

I started to count my days past ovulation from when i got my positive ovulation test... on reflection i actually ovulated on the 21st..when i had some spotting... and hence im not 10dpo im only 8 :( .... so im hoping the last three or four days of tugging cramp like feelings are promising

Cant believe i made such a mistake feel so silly now

Don't feel silly MrsLemon!!!! We all make those mistakes lol. FXed you caught your little eggy!!! We're both 22, you TTC your first?

Well, I was reading everybody's bios, so I decided to give it a go and jump in here. New to the forum, and just started TTC this month. My husband and I have been married for a little over 4 years now. He just turned 29, and I will be 27 soon. Very, very nervous about the whole process, but we are excited and ready. My nervousness comes mainly because of health problems I have had, so I guess I'd love to hear from anyone who has experienced similar issues. I went to a general exam in June 2005, and they found nodules growing on my thyroid and a mass on my L ovary. I had my thyroid completely removed in July 2006. (It came back not cancerous.) The mass on my ovary has been watched by my oncologist since then, but they do not want to remove it as of yet and do not feel it is cancerous. I have MRIs done about every 6 months, and it appears to be just fatty tissue. Doctors have told me that they are not sure what will happen when I start trying to get pregnant, but they have said it may turn out fine. So my husband & I start on this journey, I'll say good luck to everyone else too. :)

Beebemeister- GL to you!!! Hope you get your BFP first time round! FXed!!!!

Carrie9608- welcome! I have no health issues (THAT I KNOW OF), but still experience that nervousness of the unknown when it comes to TTC. FX that you get your BFP right off the bat!!!

clynn11 Yep ttc my first :) its only my first month thats my excuse for ditzyness and im sticking too it :p

Carrie - my best friend had very similar health problems and was able to conceive

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've not been on over the Christmas period I have been to see my Fiances family in the country and the didn't have much signal for our phones let alone internet but it was peaceful and me and my fiance had an amazing time and really forgot all about trying but bd'd for the love of it every day from 23rd until now!! (I should be very tired) I should have ov'd around the 28th but I only know that from my period dates etc as this month we're not really trying anything as its out first following the fertility tests we had over the last month. AF is due on the 15th but not testing until i'm a week late as we've had many problems at the early stages before now so the later we find out the less time i'll have to worry :haha:

Welcome to all the new comers:

MrsLemon: Don't worry about getting things wrong we all do it along the way and there are some lovely ladies on here please feel free to ask any questions. I am on my 16th Month of TTC and would be happy to help in anyway I can.

Clyn11: I am also 22 ttc#1 its like we're gaining a little club of us on here :)

Carrie9608: Welcome to the group. Sorry I've not got any problems (that I know of yet) I've just undergone fertility tests after 3 consecutive miscarriages and I'm awaiting the results but i'll let you all know if anything occurs.

Beebmeister: Fingers crossed clomid works for you and keep us updated xxxx

Startingtotry: I hope you got your BFP or are just awaiting one to show. Update us when you know.

Much love and :dust: to all xxxxxxx

Hey Ladies, hope you're all well? I'm 9dpo now and getting so impatient ha ha. Having a bit of a down day today, thinking it'll never happen. I know that's silly as it's not been very long and there are many other ladies who have been trying longer and remain so upbeat. I'm just so used to be a control freak and hate not having the control over this.
Anyway sorry for the ramble, i guess I just needed to vent :)

Lost my crosshairs on FF this morning... looking like round 7 of clomid didn't work. Was kind of disappointing, but I should have expected it. My temps are sooo wonky.

Rachybaby~ I felt very much like you do when we first started trying. Everyone else seemed to have no problem and yet we we're on our 3rd month or something. Now 16 months on I still get it sometimes it's just one of those things. I hope you get a bfp soon keep us updated it'd be exciting to get our first one in the group :)

Pvsmith~ try not to loose heart I believe it will happen for us all eventually and we'll be better parents for it

As for me af is due on the 15th so keeping my fingers firmly crossed this month we bd~d every other day in hope it may bring us some luck

xxx

So I went to the dc today and had an ultra sound done. It looks like my left ovary is going to produce at least one egg! My dc gave me a shot to get me to ovulate within the next 7 days. The only unfortunate thing is that my husband is out of town until Sunday. I'm hoping that I wont ovulate until then! I almost bought a $1000 plane ticket just to bd him but I talked myself out of it.

Hello

I am 31 my DH is 32 got married in September of 2012. We have been trying for a little over 3 months now. I didn't expect it to happen right away because I am just pessimistic by nature :( I always thought I would have trouble getting pregnant.
anyway I am so happy to have this forum and to meet such nice girls in my situation. Here is too a year filled with BFPS!!!!!

Hi girls,

Hope you're all well still!

Just wanted to pop back in to let you know I got my BFP a few days ago at 12 and 13dpo...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/02D57BDB-3076-4B11-A0B4-B0A4E8C35B19-10806-00000D2BC5366737.jpg

Taking it one day at a time at the moment and trying not to get too excited after our early loss last cycle, but hoping that this is our rainbow baby here for keeps.

Good luck to the rest of you, I hope this will bring some luck to the thread and that there will soon be many more following! :)

bubbles82, CONGRATS! FX that everything works out for you this time around!

CONGRATS BUBBLES!

And AF showed up for me tonight. So I'm out for this month. Cross your fingers for me for a Valentines BFP!

Good luck to everyone still in this month! Baby dust! x

Beebemiester- I hope the eggy waits for ur husband to get back fingers crossed.

Wishing4long- nice to meet you :)

Bubbles82- congrats our 1st :bfp: for the group! Exciting fingers crossed this is your sticky one xx

Jessthemess- fingers crossed for valentines bfp xxxx

Thanks ladies! Looks like it's sticking so far...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/74609FAA-B392-4976-81E6-D32DA600F401-13155-00000FEC5A0D3C89.jpg

Congratulations bubbles! I am 13dpo due af today, still no sign, but having cramps so dont think she's far away. Took a ic yesterday afternoon bfn :( I've got a fr but dont want to waste it, trying to just convince myself that the ic are rubbish ha ha. Fingers crossed she stays away!

Hi girls,

Hope you're all well still!

Just wanted to pop back in to let you know I got my BFP a few days ago at 12 and 13dpo...

Taking it one day at a time at the moment and trying not to get too excited after our early loss last cycle, but hoping that this is our rainbow baby here for keeps.

Good luck to the rest of you, I hope this will bring some luck to the thread and that there will soon be many more following! :)

Hey bubbles, we chatted a while back as we had the same name...congrats on the great news...hope all goes well for u ths time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->