TTC #1, Would Love a Buddy! On CD 5...

Hey Matilda10, looks like i may be following you over to 1st tri! Fx'd!
Got a faint + FRER this am, only 10/11 dpo so not venturing over there yet, will wait until its confirmed with a darker line and missed af. hope you are feeling well x

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! When will you test again?

Not testing tomorrow, maybe sat morn but will try and hold out until sun if poss! I really want to give that line a chance to get dark enough to offer some reassurance x

Pixie...I am noticing your tickers...does that mean you tested again???

Hi, yes i did...... 5 times lol!!! Looks like there is def a little bean in there, we are over the moon and just hoping and praying its a sticky one!! Our edd is Oct 2nd.

How are you feeling now, has it sunk in yet? I hope you are not letting you stress you out.
Have you told anybody yet? x

Wow, congratulations!! :thumbup: I'm so happy for you! You're only a few weeks behind us! I think I hit the six week mark today.

No one told me how much you worry in the first trimester! I am a ball of worries! I read good advice to avoid any threads on BnB that seem like they might have to do with miscarriages or eptopics, which I've been trying to do the past few days and it's helped a lot! I was getting myself all worked up. I did have my very first miscarriage dream last night, though! It was super vivid and real-seeming. I woke up in tears. Everything seems fine, though!

I am having an early scan Saturday to make sure everything is progressing nicely. When is your first OB appointment?

Oh, and we've told a few people. I'm horrible at keeping secrets and I wanted certain people to know in case anything goes wrong. We've told both sets of parents, my two bosses, another close work friend who needed me to help her lift heavy stuff last week, my sister who is pregnant, and a few VERY close friends. Most of those people we just told this past weekend.

How about you?

Nobody other than my sister knows (and dh doesn't know she knows). We lost our last pregnancy at 8 weeks and i found it hard to face people so we are going to hold out as long as we can, hoping to get an early scan. The midwife does first booking app at 8 weeks so i will ring and book that next week sometime and mention to her then about a scan, im not holding out much hope though, they will prob say wait till 12 weeks unless any problems.
Im doing my best to avoid worrying topics on here too, staying positive about this pregnancy. I wish i could fast forward to 2nd tri, thats the most relaxing bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->