TTC #1, Would Love a Buddy! On CD 5...

Well I have come home feeling crappy. One of my workmates was ill over the weekend - feeling generally awful, stomach ache, sickness. There have been loads of bugs round and other people ill. Asked her if she thought there was any chance she could be pregnant - she said there was a chance even though it wouldn't be planned. I have thought of NOTHING else all day - how could that be fair?!!!??? Even cried when I got in the car to come home - am I evil or what, hoping that my friends don't get pregnant! Not sure I can cope with any more babies around me!!!!

Ohhh, I'm sorry Hun. I know that is SO hard. I said the same thing to my sister tonight. It seems so unfair! But, your turn is coming soon! And...she most likely just has the flu! (keeping my fingers crossed)

Also, I'm so interested to hear what your doctor says!

Preseed is a sperm friendly lube that a lot of women have said helped them conceive. Its really supposed to be for those times when your cm is dry and you still want to bd, but I hear it also acts like cm and helps the sperm move itself along ( clearly, not very technical). I figure it cant hurt!

hello i hope you dont mind me joining. I am on CD 6 and hoping for my BFP by Christmas. I am lucky enough to have a 18mth old little boy and i would love for him to have a little brother or sister. I suffered a miscarriage in July and am now starting my 4th cycle since. We started ttc again straight away. On both my pregnancies i conceived first try so this time is very frustrating and trying my hardest not to become obsessed with it! (easier said than done eh!). I tried ov sticks and pre seed last month with no joy but will be doing the same again this month, fingers crossed. Good luck and i hope this will be a lucky month for us all x

welcome, kerrie! It is SUPER frustrating, isn't it!? I can't believe how long a month can feel when you're TTC. I'm doing OV sticks and preseed this cycle too. (Well, I guess I DID them, I'm in my TWW, I think). We'll see what happens! I've been really bad at doing the OV sticks at the same time everyday...do you think that impacts the results? Hmmm...

Best of luck to everyone!

no i dont think so.... so long as you got that positive opk then thats the main thing.
Be sure to let me know how you get on. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Good morning ladies,

So I'm currently on CD 22, 3 dpo and I am spotting like crazy :shrug: I am so confused by this! It's heavy enough that I needed a pad :growlmad: What the heck is going on with my body??

How's everyone else doing?

Hi Girls ~ I am looking for a TTC buddy. This is my first month trying and my first cycle day was November 7th so I think we are all around the same time. My ovulation day should be November 19th... Hoping you guys will take me under your wing.

I am hoping for a BFP this month or next! it seems like everyone around me is pregnant so lets hope its in the water!

Hi all

Welcome Mandyloo! You are right - everyone is pregnant!!!! We have all been saying the exact same thing!
Matila - fingers crossed for you!
Just got back from my doctor - she said she is almost entirely certain that I did m/c :(
The suddeness and heaviness and all the 'stuff' I lost seem to indicate that it wasn't meant to be. She said maybe to wait until after my next real AF before ttc. Also told me that I can't really work out where I am in my cycle right now so will need to just wait and see. She told me to feel encouraged by this as it means I have ovulated and conceived, which is half the battle. Easier said than done! Feeling OK about it for now but have been all over the place for the last 3 days - crying one minute and very happy the next!!!!

Onwards and upwards, as they say!

Hope to hear more news from all you guys soon!

Welcome, Mandyloo!

Orchid, I am so sorry for your loss. That must be really hard----but I can see why the doctor is optimistic! And I hope it gives you some solace, too. We're here for you the next few months while you try again! How is your husband?

Hi

Matila - any change with the spotting?! Do you have any other symptoms?

My DH has been great - disappointed but realistic. It's early days in the ttc scheme of things and at least we know that it can happen for us! Just when is what bugs me - I am an extremely impatient person anyway!

Orchid, I am sorry for your loss that has to be so hard to see the BFP and them find out such sad news. But the good news is that you can conceive so I am sure that next time you are able to try it will happen again!

I totally understand being impatient when I want to do things I decide and I do them. This whole make a baby thing does not work that way and it is definitely difficult for me to just leave it to luck to make things happen... I like control! haha!

Oh, good, this is the thread of control freaks, I am definitely one of those!:haha:

The spotting is still the same today...I just can't decide if I would consider it "heavy" spotting or not. It's there when I wipe (TMI---sorry!!:blush:) and there are some spots on the pad, but it's not THAT bad.

I have had a few other symptoms...last night I felt really sick in the car, but that could have easily been car sickness. Also, I had about 20 minutes of sharp pains in my abdomen. I don't usually get cramps with my period, but it felt similar to that.

Wow, I am soooo impatient!!!

Sounds promising!
When are you going to test?

I think there's a bit of control freak in us all - some have more than others, me included! I teach 9 year olds so I get paid to be a control freak all day too!

Haha its amazing how many of us are teachers! I'm an administrator at an elementary school. I think I love the job because I get to control things, too! Haha.

So I just made an appointment with the doctor for Wednesday morning. At least Ill know something by then! I can't wait to go over my crazy charts with her. I'm going to test tomorrow (way too early I know, but we have an event to go to and I would like to see if there's a way I could know something- I'm definitely a poas addict!) I am sure the doc will do a blood test Wednesday.

How are you ladies feeling?

Well, I think I'm officially out this month. And seriously concerned with whats going on. The spotting got heavier as the day went on, and now its much more red in color. It's gotta be my AF. Ugh. That means my last period ended CD9, I OVd CD 17 and started spotting CD18. Now, on CD22, its turning red.

I'm just super worried because it seems I have no luteal phase.

On the positive side, I am going to the dr Wednesday so I will get to discuss all of this. Also, my CBFM is on it's way! I need to take down this cycle ticker, because obviously my body is out of whack.

On a side note, I am still doing opk strips just to see and I randomly got a pretty solid positive today. That just makes no sense, but we'll bd anyway just on case! I did read somewhere that they can turn positive again the closer you are to your period.

How frustrating. I guess there is a chance you are experiencing what I did? If the opk strip was telling the truth then perhaps you did concieve but it didn't stick? The CBFM might give you some more detailed results. I have no idea when I can start using mine - not sure where the heck I am in my cycle so no idea when another AF will turn up. Need to get the batteries in it so I'm ready!

Your doctors seem a lot more tuned in to early pregnancy over there - do you have to pay to see them/use insurance? Ours don't even do tests! If you get a BFP they just say 'congratulations', tell you what not to eat/do and set you up with a midwife appointment for a few weeks on! No bloods, tests or anything. They don't do any checks if you m/c unless it happens 3 times in a row.

My body is now reacting to the shock it had last week - sore throat, cold and a mild case of thrush!!!

Anyhow - should have a nice weekend - dinner with some friends (in their 50's so definitely no pregnancy announcements from them!) then helping a good friend run a stand at a christmas exhibition - she makes and sells amazing cupcakes!!! And her husband had a vasectomy so no pregnancy news there either, just way too many calories - PHEW!!!! The list will remain at 5!!!

Well so much for my last post - had a text from another preg friend tonight. Been crying for 40 mins and now I have a puffy face and a headache! My DH has been so lovely to me - trying to make me put it all into perspective. When he said that seeing me hurting like this makes him upset I just cried more! Poor guy! DH thinks we should just randomly ttc over the next couple of weeks even though we have no idea where we are in my cycle! Maybe that's the best way?!

Any news from anyone? How's the spotting/AF Matila?

Ohhhhh, I'm so sorry. Isn't it amazing how many people around you seem to be pregnant? It keeps making me cry, too. I actually had to go to dinner tonight with my family...including my newly pregnant younger sister and her bf. It was soooo weird and maddening. My dh and I actually argued about it all day because he didn't even want to go. Neither did I, but I know it'll just be worse if we're not supportive. Frusterating that it's making us fight, though. I was jealous of how sick she was feeling, isnt that weird??

I'm doing ok, just as confused as ever. I'm 7 dpo now ( I think). I've gotten some faint positive opks the past two days, so I'm really hoping I'm not OVing and it was a false alarm last time. I guess this is where the CBFM will help next month! The spotting has officially stopped, so we will see. My boobs have felt sort of sore today, but I could be totally making that up.

Your DH sounds like such a good guy! And I think he's right...just take the next few weeks to enjoy Bding and see what happens!

Hope you had a good weakened! How's everyone else?

Oh, and yes, I guess the healthcare is a little different here! That's so crazy that they won't see you. I guess if I wasn't having trouble, they would not see me at this point. I'm hoping they'll do a blood test and take a look at my charts with me. I'll definitely have to pay the co pay for a checkup, but that's cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->