TTC #1 would love a buddy

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
AF just started today, so I'm on round 2. My cycles last 27 days, which seems like forever at the moment! My fiance and I are in our final year of University and would love a summer bun.

Hi Phantom, im brand new to this, never posted anything before.
im due for AF Tomorrow, im on my first dose of clomid, have been TTC for 35 months.
i have had 4 miscarriges and 1 ectopic pregnancy where my right tube was removed.
trying to remain positive but it is very hard. Baby Dust to you.

:dust: Baby dust to you too. I hope this round gives us our sticky buns!!

Hi Phantom!

I am TTC#1, on round 5 after coming off BC in May. My DH have been together over five years and we're both so looking forward to starting a family.

AF should be finishing soon, tomorrow I hope, then it's onto the :sex: marathon! PMA for October!

:dust: to you & all!!

p.s Couldn't help notice that you're from Canada, I am too! I also love cats (have two and a dog) and got engaged 02/14.......

RB1404- wow! We have a lot in common. What are your cats names?

Hi Phantom :) good luck for this month.

Yraunaj - I'm sorry you've had a tough time. Hopsefully clomid will be the key.

AFM; I have very irregular cycles, usually about 4 months long, been trying for 1 year. I have an app in the next few weeks so hoping they give me clomid.

thank you for your reply coco it means so much.
have you had all the tests done? every time i go back to the hospital they seem to want to take some more blood from me for one reason or another! i hope you get clomid, make sure you ask for it, i had to wait 2 years to get put on it! best of luck to you and thank you for replying.

Jade xxx

Anytime :) joining bnb has helped me a lot.
I have had 2 blood tests but showed no ov obvioulsy. Borderline thyroid showed up but on second test nothing. My partner has had 2 sperm tests, waiting for his results - docs app wed 13th!
Thanks for the info, I'd be very unprepared and gutted if I went for my app and got told I couldn't get it so yes I will ask! x

there is a book called Taking charge of your fertility it is good, the first time read it and understood it i concieved, defo worth buying i recommed it.
xx

Hey Phantom!

Two cats, Roxie & Little. I adopted both and would love more but the hubby won't allow it :( But I guess that's ok because two cats, a dog and a baby (fingers crossed) would be a handful! What are your kitties names?

yraunaj, I had a look at the Taking Charge of your Fertility website today, there's some good info on there. Thanks!

I cracked and bought another OPK. Pray these work and I get a positive OV reading. Come on October!!

:dust: to all!!

Hey Everyone!

I am 8dpo. Will start my first round of clomid if I get my next AF. Trying for baby #2, lost baby #1 to PROM at 17 weeks, and also I suffer from hyperemesis.

I have been extremely tired today. Like no energy and I feel slight cramping but no AF. I usually don't cramp either with my AF.

Also does anyone know if a sore throat is a sign? I wake up like i'm going to get hit the flu but it goes away throughout the day comes back next morning....

baby dust everyone

Hi Coco

how are you?

Jade xx

Hi Jade, I'm good thanks. Just got it from a nice day down in Cornwall, really tired now though!
How are you? x

Annoyed that i got my BFN on friday and AF showed up on the same day, oh well im in my 31 Month TTC so hopefully it will happen this month! i have been saying that for 31 months, so sad.

ive never been to cornwall!!
do you have any pets?
i have 3 cats Siam, Prince and my little kitten Jovie-Star

xx

Hey ladies..I am due for af on tues..have been ttc since may..have tested twice this week BFN :(

buby dust to all

this is my first post ever nw to this>> AF was due today she didnt show ?> i bet shes laughin now.. makin me think im preggo?? i dnt kno wats goin on im usually right on time didnt stress this cd? test sincle 9 dpo 14 goin on 15 dpo bfn should i wait or give up

Hi Bella, I think that you should wait...maybe u ovulated later than u thought..u could still get that BFP!! Its not over till AF shows up!!

Hi Picturegin! FXed for you. I have a friend who had cold-like symptoms in the early days of both her pregnancies.

Hi Serenity - are you usually very regular? I'll be waiting to hear if AF shows!

Hey Bella, I would wait another few days. FXed.

:dust:to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"