TTC #1 would love a buddy

Hi all yet again a bfn for me. I'm so so gutted. Into month 32 now how depressing. I'm getting so tired of waiting. I'm so upset I don't think it will ever happen for me. I'm 33 I'm not getting any younger and I only have one tube. I'm so so sad. Here I go again. Hope u all get you bfp. I doubt I will ever get mine. Sorry to put a downed on everyone . Jade x

Hi all yet again a bfn for me. I'm so so gutted. Into month 32 now how depressing. I'm getting so tired of waiting. I'm so upset I don't think it will ever happen for me. I'm 33 I'm not getting any younger and I only have one tube. I'm so so sad. Here I go again. Hope u all get you bfp. I doubt I will ever get mine. Sorry to put a downed on everyone . Jade x

:hug: jade :hugs:

I haven't been trying for as long as you but I hate to hear you say never.
Try and keep up the PMA. My thoughts are with you
:flower:

Aww Jade, I'm so sorry. :hugs: :flower: Is there nothing else the dcos can do for you? xx

Hi Coco & RB

no, nothing more they can do, because i have had miscarriges i dont "qualify" for a free go of IVF, How bad is that!!!

i have the adoption agyency coming round on 23.11.10 so hopefully that will make me feel better and give us a little hope.

me and spen are giving up trying in dec the pair of us have had enough of it!
we are selling the house and moving, clean start - im going to change my job and do something i want to do.

its got to the point wear we cant bear to be around our nieces and nephews and thats not good.

i cant belivie im in month 32 :( gutted.

hope you all have much better luck than me.
anyway heres to month 32, i really want that BFP!!

Hope you are all ok sorry to go on, really low at the mo.

xxx

Jade, I wish I could do something for you! That's awful. I hope the adoption meet makes you feel better.
It's good that you are deciding to change things up though, I would do the same.
Don't be sorry! :hugs:That's what we're here for. xx

Hi everyone

AF was five days late....tested this morning, got a BFN :nope:

Got to work and the :witch: arrived. Onto another cycle.....

I've been super stressed the past couple of weeks, totally need to calm things down. My DH gets stressed with work and unfortunately doesn't like cats much, we have two, so whenever they act up he gets very angry and his temper flares. So when he's stressing, I'm stressing x100!! Sadly, I'm one of those people that put others before myself, my parents where like that and so is my sister, so naturally I followed. My DH on the other hand is all about #1. We're like oil & water sometimes.... Anyways, I really have to try and lower my stress levels, however, I need my DH to lower his too. I was reading an article the other day about the top five reasons that may hinder your chances of conceiving, #1 - stress. Great :( So this weekend me & the DH will be having a little one on one time to talk about stress, and becomig more stress-less.

jade, I'm glad you're thinking of adoption. I have seen stories where couples adopt and then fall pregnant soon after. And a clean start, you go girl! There are many times I think about doing the same thing, but chicken out. If you feel that is what you need right now, I wish you all the best. We only have one life, so we must live it to the fullest! Ha ha ha...coming from someone who spends 82% of the her day worrying :dohh:

Hey, if any of you need to vent I'm all ears :hugs:

:dust: to all!

Hi everyone

AF was five days late....tested this morning, got a BFN :nope:

Got to work and the :witch: arrived. Onto another cycle.....

I've been super stressed the past couple of weeks, totally need to calm things down. My DH gets stressed with work and unfortunately doesn't like cats much, we have two, so whenever they act up he gets very angry and his temper flares. So when he's stressing, I'm stressing x100!! Sadly, I'm one of those people that put others before myself, my parents where like that and so is my sister, so naturally I followed. My DH on the other hand is all about #1. We're like oil & water sometimes.... Anyways, I really have to try and lower my stress levels, however, I need my DH to lower his too. I was reading an article the other day about the top five reasons that may hinder your chances of conceiving, #1 - stress. Great :( So this weekend me & the DH will be having a little one on one time to talk about stress, and becomig more stress-less.

jade, I'm glad you're thinking of adoption. I have seen stories where couples adopt and then fall pregnant soon after. And a clean start, you go girl! There are many times I think about doing the same thing, but chicken out. If you feel that is what you need right now, I wish you all the best. We only have one life, so we must live it to the fullest! Ha ha ha...coming from someone who spends 82% of the her day worrying :dohh:

Hey, if any of you need to vent I'm all ears :hugs:

:dust: to all!

Sorry to hear, one can't be told to relax so try and think of ways to do so! Hope you have a nice chat with DH and sort things out (poor cats!!). I reckon that will do the trick :) x

Hey!!

Hope everybody is alright :flower:

I'm doing ok, getting myself psyched for another cycle of :sex:

Bought another box of OV tests, CB digital. See how those go.

Check it when you can and let me know how you're all doing :thumbup:

:dust: to all!!

Hey!!

Hope everybody is alright :flower:

I'm doing ok, getting myself psyched for another cycle of :sex:

Bought another box of OV tests, CB digital. See how those go.

Check it when you can and let me know how you're all doing :thumbup:

Good luck!
I have my HSG on Tuesday...

Hi ladies! *hugs* and :dust: to all!

I bought some ovulation tests, was very positive yesterday. DTD today. This is my last chance to have a summer baby which is what I want soooo bad! i really hope this is it.

Sorry to hear about everyone's AF.

Hi ladies! *hugs* and :dust: to all!

I bought some ovulation tests, was very positive yesterday. DTD today. This is my last chance to have a summer baby which is what I want soooo bad! i really hope this is it.

Sorry to hear about everyone's AF.

Ooh :) good luck!

Hi everyone!

Come ladies let's give out the PMA and get some positive results!! Whether it be a positive OV test or a BFP!!

I'm currently on CD, well, I actually don't know what CD I'm on!! LOL!! My last cycle and AF was so messed , I might be on CD 12, 13, 14 or 15. Who knows! I'm just hoping for a big smiley face on the CB digi.

Going to start the :sex: today, even if it kills me. My back is so sore right now, have some wicked sciatic nerve pain going on.

Sorry about your back RB, hope it doesn't interfere!

AFM, I went in for my HSG this morning and was told they wouldn't do it because we had sex at the weekend. I'm so upset and feel so stupid. I have wasted the opportunity and now have to go through the worry and wait for ages again. I'm so angry :(

Hiya Ladies!!

How ya'll doing?

I'm ok, I guess. Just busy working, getting ready for Christmas and trying to get the hubby into the sack, you know, the usual :winkwink:
We've :sex: four times in the past week and hopefully again tomorrow. I used CB digi OV tests last week and didn't get one positive. I broke down and ordered more from the internet and some FertilAid for my DH and myself. It should be here any day now. I'm hoping that the ones I ordered will give me a positive next cycle. But who knows, maybe I won't need them! Could you imagine?!? Buying $75 dollars worth of tests and vitamins and not needing them. Wouldn't that be nice!!

I'm really trying to take things easier this cycle, less stress. Hope it's working :thumbup:

:dust: to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->