TTC #1 would love a buddy

CoCo,
hey girly! i can't wait to hear how it goes...Have you ever heard of the clearblue fertility monitor? it's kind of $$ but it works. I have been diagnosed with pcos, and irregular cycles after the loss of my first baby...I as you thought I wasn't ovulating...

The CBFM showed me that i'm very late ovulater. You know the whole 14 days after ur AF wrong...i don't ovulate til day 23...it works wonders!

So, do you normally get ur af around day 40 also? Are you married? Where do you live?

@Serenity13

I'm sorry af came!! next month!! holiday time is great!! DO you use clomid or CBFM?

@RB1404

hey i['m with you girl! I wanna send out lets be thankful cards for the little growing baby for thanksgiving LOL...

How long have you been trying? Do you use clomid or CBFM? I hope you get your BFP this month also...babydust

sorry phantom that is not nice...i'm so sorry for your loss I feel your pain :(

babydust to you

@RB1404

hey i['m with you girl! I wanna send out lets be thankful cards for the little growing baby for thanksgiving LOL...

How long have you been trying? Do you use clomid or CBFM? I hope you get your BFP this month also...babydust

Hi picturegin!

Came off BC in May and being TTC since then. Right now I'm only using PreSeed, OPK (sticks), charting and drinking lots of grapefruit juice. As well as trying to get as much :sex: in and lying on my back with my legs up. Never been on my back so much! LOL!!

Thank you for the BFP PMA!! Fingers crossed for all of us :thumbup:

:dust: to you and all!

hey rb. sounds like ur right on track. i havent tried preseed yet. i wanna try it wt my first cycle of clomid.

are you guys married? Where r u in ur cycle?

im 26 married since 04...one baby boy n heaven...i am 35 to 40 cycle. 12Dpo.

picturegin - Good luck to you this month, hope u get ur BFP!!!!!
I am not on clomid but I did just purchase the clearblue ovulation kit for this upcoming cycle, so I am excited to try it! I really want this cycle to work because our 1 year anniversary is on Nov 14th and that is when af is due next month so it would be an amazing anniversary gift!!!!!
How much is the CBFM?

Phantom, I am so sorry to hear about your loss - some people dont realize when they have said the wrong thing :hugs:

@serenity

hey girly! i am so hoping a bfp for nov 14. that would totally be romantic. still bfn slight cramping so im expecting af, im mentally ok cuz ill get to do first round clomid but i need it to come lol

so im assuming clearblue opk are like the preggo test??? the cbfm is 149 on diapers.com but alot places its 199

i know its alot of money but the reviews are amazing.

go to amazon.com, in the search box type clearblue easy fertility monitor, then click reviews, then sort by newest first

the reviews are amzing. easily 90 percent of ppl get preggo in the first three months. alot of grls say the opk dispos kits werent as accurate or the colors were hard to read the monitor does all he work for you!!

so let me know? .... where are you in your cycle now?

@serenity

hey girly! i am so hoping a bfp for nov 14. that would totally be romantic. still bfn slight cramping so im expecting af, im mentally ok cuz ill get to do first round clomid but i need it to come lol

so im assuming clearblue opk are like the preggo test??? the cbfm is 149 on diapers.com but alot places its 199

i know its alot of money but the reviews are amazing.

go to amazon.com, in the search box type clearblue easy fertility monitor, then click reviews, then sort by newest first

the reviews are amzing. easily 90 percent of ppl get preggo in the first three months. alot of grls say the opk dispos kits werent as accurate or the colors were hard to read the monitor does all he work for you!!

so let me know? .... where are you in your cycle now?

:witch: came this morning. At least it's here and im 5 days i'll be starting clomid!

UHhhh praying for my next cycle to work please!

Hey!

Well I was super emotional today :cry: I was crying watching Location, Location, Location and America's Funniets Home Videos. The videos with the cute babies always get me crying. I don't know if it's because I'm tired or that I found out another person I know is pregnant, four people in 2 weeks. Everyone but me if feels like :shrug: AF isn't due for another week and a half, so I don't think it's PMS.

Anyways, still keeping my fingers crossed this is THE month. I hate the TWW.

:dust: to all!!

picturegin... I am so sorry about the evil :witch:

I am currently on cd6 so I am starting the OPK on Fri this week, I will let u know how it goes for sure! I really want my BFP for my anniversary!! If it doesnt work then I will purchase the CBFM.

Let me know how clomid works for u! Good luck! :)

im so sorry about that too, it is so hard to try and act happy when you are feeling so much hurt inside.
my friend said to me on fri nite it only took me 2 months to concieve, i had to walk out of the room!! very insensitve when i have been trying for 31 months!!

xxx

Hi Ladies!

I have a question and need to know what you all think. I apologize if it's TMI, but I'm kind of confused :shrug:

So I've been tracking my CM it's pretty consistent through my cycle which is usually 28 - 29 days. Around the middle of my cycle, when I supposed to OV according to tickers, etc. I've been having :sex: using PreSeed. Like I said before, it's hard to actually know what your CM is doing when you're using PreSeed.

Anyways, yesterday I had light sticky dry CM during the day then last night I had (I apologize for this) a big sticky clear glob come out. The last time me and the DH :sex: was on Wednesday. So I panicked, grabbed the DH and we did the deed. Now today I was getting random wet patches, as if I peed myself, throughout the day.

Do you think I was Ov-ing?? This late in my cycle?

Has anybody else experienced this? Any ideas? Do you think I should do the deed again tonight just incase?

Hope everyone is well :flower:

:dust: to all!

Does sound like you are Ovulating hun, what CD are you on now?

Defo do it now !!!! LOL

xxxx

hey everyone!
what does FxD mean?

yeah im bummed but ok overall...I am excited about clomid and alot of people have really good luck with clomid so hopefully i am one of them...

serenity which i love that name btw all my babydust to you!! i think that would be just a true blessing for your one year ;) ... not to mention we both would be super close throughout our pregnancy :)

goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->