TTC #1 would love a buddy

hi Picturegin,

im pretty sure it means Fingers crossed.

Jade xx

FXd= Fingers crossed :thumbup:

RB- I've been having the same "wetness". :shrug: It seems to be way more than usual. Or maybe that's because I'm concentrating on it more?

OH is getting really fed up with all the baby stuff around the house. I just started child care from home and he seems threatened by all the baby stuff everywhere. I hope he gets used to it.

Does sound like you are Ovulating hun, what CD are you on now?

Defo do it now !!!! LOL

xxxx

hey!

I'm on cd# 21.....so my AF is due to arrive in a week (but hopefully not)

I'll try to get the DH into bed, might try the hot bubble bath since it's a Monday and Monday's are usually crap...LOL

Hi RB,

How are you today?? your post made me smile - thank you! lol

i hope AF doesnt arrive for you too hun.

i think i ovulated today so i should be on my TWW tomorrow, however Clomid has made my cycle a few days longer, I am so impatient!!!
i really want a BFP ...........

Hope your ok

Jade xxx

Hey!

So I managed to get the DH to :sex: last night. Hot bubble bath did the trick!

Today I had very light dry CM, a bit of clear sticky when wiping, could be some PreSeed from last night and then another random wet patch when I got home from work. WTH is up with that?!?!

While I was at work I was thinking, what if i did ovulate this late in my cycle? Is that good or bad? So I did some quick research on the internet. It's not uncommon for a woman to ovulate late in her cycle, but it's not great for conceiving. I guess you need at least 10-12 days before your AF for the egg to implant, etc. Well, if I did OV and my AF is due next week, that's so not enough time!!! :shrug: Now I'm concerned. I'm hoping that I OV'd earlier and these are just random things. Maybe good things, who knows!?! :shrug:

If my AF does arrives next week I'm definitely digging into my pockets and investing in a CBFM. I think I need more assistance then just CM tracking and tickers. Know what I mean!?!?

yraunaj, fingers crossed some :spermy: stuck and you have some good news after your TWW.

:dust: to all!!

My lower back is killing me today. I really hope it's a sign.

Ugh! I started getting cramps last night and they continued all through today. I'm also gassy and my tummy is sore :( They feel similar to AF cramps, so I suspect she's on her way....blah :cry:

How's everyone else doing?

I'm sorry to hear that! :hugs: I hope she stays away.

My back is still killing me. I'm thinking I may have just strained it or something looking after the twins I watch. I haven't been to class in almost 2 weeks because all I can concentrate on is babies. :nope:

How is everyone doing??

I don't know why, but I POAS this morning. If the bloody thing could talk I'm sure it would have screamed, "NOT PREGNANT....LOSER!" :cry: Why, oh why?!?

I'm hoping that I just tested too early. If AF doesn't show by Wednesday, might test again.

Anyone else tested, got AF or have any symptoms?

Hope all is well & :dust: to all!

Hi RB

How are you today?

jade xx

Hey!

Besides the BFN this morning, I'm relatively ok. Still trying to keep the PMA up :thumbup: I'm hoping that I just tested too early, so fingers crossed. But I'm already thinking of telling the DH about me going to buy a CBFM and what he thinks.

Other than that, I have lots of ironing to do but I don't mind. I always watch my favorite tv show, Supernatural, while doing it.

How are you doing?

Hi,

im sorry to hear that, i hope youtested to eary hun and you get you BFP that you deserve.
i can test in 8 days time, im so impatient i hate waiting.
im not very positive about this month cos its my wrong side, but there is still a 10% chance it can happe so FX..
let me know how you get on

Jade xx

Hey there!

I'm good (hoping & praying [-o<), how about you?

My ticker is wrong, I'm not on day 1, I'm actually on day 30.

Funny story, I just had to book my DH an ultrasound appointment. I never thought he'd be getting an ultrasound done before me! When the lady booking the appointment asked what kind of ultrasound it was for, I felt like saying "to see our baby". I don't think she would have found it as funny as I did :haha:

I guess everyone is still in there TWW, been awfully quiet in here.

Where are you in your cycle? Hope you're well :flower:

Evening guys, hope you're all OK.

Slightly sensitive nipples and a little more CM than usual so I reckon :witch: is just around the corner!?

AF due this weekend. Nothing yet. God I'm so nervous! pleasepleaseplease let it be my turn!

Hi everyone,

Still no AF, over three days late.....

tested yesterday morning - BFN
tested this morning - BFN

Very sad & confused :cry: I want to know what's going on :shrug:

Plus it didn't help going to Costco yesterday and having to buy a baby shower gift. It was so nerveracking :wacko: Then tonight handing out candy to all the little monsters to going to be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->