TTC #1

ANYA

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new, I'm 30yrs old and ttc #1. Spent so many years avoiding getting pregnant, I just thought it would have been easier to get pregnant. Five months of negative :bfn: have made me kind of depressed.

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

TTC can be a very hard thing, but 5 months really isn't that long compared to how long it takes some people to get pregnant. Remember it takes the average couple 5-6 months to fall pregnant and some up to a year. I know it doesn't make seeing those BFN's any easier though :hug:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

I completly understand how you are feeling... Im TTC #1 and going to be 33. They say it could take anywhere from 6 months to a year... I really wish you a speedy BFP

:dust:

Welcome! It took me 7 months to conceive (and I'm now 11 weeks) although it felt more like 7 years sometimes!

I did give up smoking 4 months in and started eating healthily and tried everything really to give myself the best chance - Lots of luck to you

x

welcome! we are all feeling the same way sweetie but we will get our:bfp: we will:)!

Thanks all. Suz I think you most of all know how I feel. I think when its you're ttc #1 the negative BFP afects you more cause you always wonder what if I can't have any. I think even if I get a +ve BFP and an MC I'll at leat know that I can get pregnant.

Thanks all again and baby dust to everyone whose TTC.

Welcome to BNB and good luck TTC! :)

Thanks All. I also started eating healthy and exercising so I'm hoping that really helps me on the right track

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->