• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC 1st- Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you all. We are ttc for #1 and on cycle #6. Everywhere I look people are having babies and it gets harder every month. I've been using the glow app since the beginning of ttc and have used opks a few times. I did temp last month but just found it to be a bit of a hassle. Struggling to explain to the Mr that there is only a small window. Anyone else's partner struggling to grasp the small window? X

Hi MrsH! All is welcome to join in :)
My oh tells me not to worry about the small frame. But its kinda hard...
Do you girls just have sex all month and just extra in ovulation time or no? I'm trying to have bd all month just to not stress my oh...

My oh takes the small window thing too seriously. He thinks he has a hour to dtd and then he's off the hook!

Hi everyone,
I would like to join as well. I am now just beginning my second cycle of trying. The first cycle was a huge learning experience. The idea of the fertile window really stressed out my husband (I think it is the only time I have had to convince him to BD) and I massively symptom spotted during the tww. I'm hoping this time will be a little easier on both of us.

ss can be fun, as long as you are prepared that some (or most) or your so-called symptoms were imaginary. I seem to find a full list of imaginary symptoms each cycle for myself. But I still think its kind of fun.

My DH and I BD every other day about the week before O and then just whenever we feel like it for the rest of the month :p

I experience that too but its just cause you want it so bad isn't it called a ghost pregnancy? I think that's why AF took so long to get here in Jan lol

OK good. I want to have sex when I want too but didn't know if it was the norm! Of course during the window is a must!

What are you girls up to this weekend?

It's good to hear other people's experiences with the s.s. I was absolutely convinced that I was going to have a BFP, but I'm guessing I had just never paid attention to those particular bodily functions before. This time, I'll be able to keep myself in check and not take it so seriously.... it's hard to not get excited from every cramp that you experience haha....
We are bd'ing pretty regularly all month long (and increasing during the fertile window). I am hoping this takes some of the pressure off of it and keeps BD fun.

I've been experiencing odd twinges of pain on my left then right side of my adomen area for the past few weeks... I'm sure its all in my head now though... I will be able to test after this monday if AF doesn't show up. I can't order a thermometer from amazone due to living in Canada but I've been looking in the stores for one to try this month if it doesn't take..

Hello to the new ladies, glad you could join us :D I'm 6dpo now so right in the window for implantation. keep overthinking every little twinge and I'm sure I'm imagining cramps lol. My back is aching though much more than it has for years. Also I am still very very tired!

xx

Good luck! I'm inpatiently waiting :( two days till either AF or hpt :)

We are going to go look at an SUV tomorrow. Right now we have a two door jeep. Even with the dog its annoying. I wanted a family vehicle

After is due for me tomorrow and having no symptoms of either at mo. I went to a baby show with my sister yesterday. She has 2 beautiful little boys and is addicted to cloth nappies which was our main reason for going. I had some bump envy moments and will definitely make a point of going to another show when I'm actually carrying. How was everyone else's weekend? 😃

I caved ladies! 9dpo frer taken at 6pm, what'cha think?

xx

Attachments

• 20150224_182019.jpg
    20150224_182019.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
We are looking at a Honda crv or Toyota rav 4. Older models. The ones I saw had major mold in them :s the guy didn't understand why we didn't want to test drive it lol
Third day no period. I'm going yo test tomorrow am but have a feeling its negative. I'm worried that my cycle is over 28 days or some things wrong :(

I need a new car too but I have no idea about cars and neither does the hubby.

I don't either my oh brother went with us. What are you looking for?

I took a hpt but it was negative :( now I'm scared that my cycle is long. I didn't want to go talk to my doctor :(

I'm looking for some kind of mom car.
What cycle day are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"