Ttc #2, 12dpo bfn

jessibear86

first time mommy!
Reaction score
As the title says I am ttc #2. I'm 12dpo and got a negative every day for the last few days on wondfos. I didn't buy the test early version so i'm hoping these ones just aren't good for testing early. Anyways, I am pretty sure I O'd on the 20th. Around 8-9 days I had mild cramping, and 10dpo had a LOT of cramping. I've been gassy and nauseous on and off. I know it's not over until AF shows up but I'm already feeling a little discouraged. This is my second month of trying. With my first pregnancy I didn't test until I was already a day late since I had very little expectation of pregnancy since my husband had came back home from being stationed in Bahrain only the day before my O.

Anyways, it's possible that I still could be pregnant right? Also.. i feel like I could be. like i'm cramping so often and my period isn't due for another 5 days. Should I just stop getting myself down with negatives and test later? It's so hard!!

No advise as in a similar situation 10dpo today and negative. Fingers crossed we are just too early xx

Same here - 11DPO today, didn't test but had a BFN on Wednesday. Waiting to test again till Sunday. Here's hoping!

Just a quick update: I continued to get negatives on 12 and 13dpo. I stopped testing because I was getting really sad and now my period is two days late, i am currently 16 dpo. I'm cramping a lot and it feels like AF is coming but I'm hoping it doesn't! If AF is a no-show tomorrow morning I am taking another test. good luck ladies!!

Congratulations that's amazing :yipee: !!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I had the faintest line imaginable at 12 dpo, and even this morning at 14 dpo the line was still pretty faint... I'm not home so can't post a pic of the second test but don't lose hope yet!

jessibear - My daughter is about the same age as your son! Trying for #2 also. I had some cramping and sore bbs but haven't tested yet. Let us know how it goes!

Well, i'm 3 days late today so decided it would be a good time to POAS... i used a digital clear blue and it gave me a BFN. I'm cramping on and off and maybe it's in my head but i swear i can smell everything. I'm going to wait a few more days before testing again. I just wish either AF would get here or I would have my bfp already! So frustrating!

Good luck Penelope!

I saw a thing on a thread somewhere about how depending on your not-pregnant levels of HCG it's possible to not get a good positive until after 16 or 17 dpo! Good luck :thumbup:

4 days late now, 18 dpo and a negative wondfo yet again this morning. I wish I could know if I was or just get AF already! I'm planning to get a DR. Appointment to get my blood tested :) fingers crossed i still have a chance this cycle!

just wanted to add, I test the day after my period was due with my first baby. I didn't even realize my period was late and it showed up right away. hoping every time is just different.

i have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow. still no AF and another neg test. fingers crossed!!

Stalking! I'm possibly 1 day late over here, having cramps also. Sounds like we are having similar symptoms. Interested to see what your blood test reveals! FX!

So I just wanted to update, as of 21 DPO I got a FAINT :bfp: !!! I poas with fmu with a early response and it showed negative. I went out for the day, and when i got back home i had the urge to dig it out of the trash and see it. I did so and it had a second line! faint but very obvious. I took another right away since the time limit for accuracy had obviously passed and had another faint positive. at 22DPO I took another but with a different brand and another faint. All this time I was testing negative on my wondfos.... last night i finally got a faint positive on a wondfo and a clear obvious positive this morning.

The dr. doubted i was pregnant, tell me the at home tests are extremely accurate and i might just not be regular yet after having my son 16 months ago. I am very excited to hear what she has to say when she calls with the results of my blood test today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->