Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Wild chic def focus on the positives!! Know its hard to not b worried but hopefully the investigations will b clear AND it'll help kick start ur body into baby making :)

Wildchic - I agree with CKJ, focus on the postives and hopefully all will be well and you'll have made a baby very soon xxx

thanx Ladies:)

Im trying to be positive, but the thought of it makes me squirm!

i hope that it will kick start things, but i cant get my hopes up just yet. i hope they dont find anything wrong in my tubes!

Oh I was so hoping it would be a bfp for you. You aren't out yet though!! Although I know you'll say the same to me but I think AF is imminent with me, I think it will arrive tomorrow. Psychic Cookie!!! lol

Fingers crossed for you Wildchic. xxx

well before dd i had a 13 day lp, but last month at a 14 day. wondering if that gives me any hope at all

Of course it does, according to your ticker you are only 12 dpo...wait and see if af arrives on day 14 and if it doesn't test on day 15. Last cycle my lp was 16 days, but I feel like it will be shorter this cycle.

My CP has moved down so thats just adding to my belief that af is right round the corner.

mine's low too. and i'm a bit chilly this am.... think af is coming

I've been chilly the last few days, but then I read that can be an early preg symptom...then again I think anything you google can be found as being a symptom, someone somewhere has experienced it.

One thing I have noticed is that I still have quite alot of wet/creamy cm and last cycle I had no cm at this point, I thought as it was different it would mean something but I dont think it does. x

Well that's me out :( AF has arrived this afternoon. Part of me is gutted but the other realistic part of me is relieved. Finally this hellish cycle has come to an end!

How will I work out my cycle length etc this month?

What a cycle brunette!!! Here's to CD1 n a fresh start!!! Fingers crossed bc is now out of ur system n this cycle will b back to normal for u! Xx

oh brunette i'm sorry.

Cookie i didn't know it could be a preg symptom. i always get cold when af is coming. i have left side cramping this am, and just waiting. Figuring af is coming. it's amazing how down you can feel over not seeing a stupid line.

Sorry the witch got you brunette! At least you know now and not kept wondering! Wishing you lotsa baby dust for this cycle:)

looking over my charts, i'm confused, my af really shouldn't be due til friday? because its never earlier than 30 days.

although these cramps that just started are running down the left leg too, seems like af cramping.

Mommyofone, then mayb u r only 10dpo n still in with a good chance!!

Mommyofone- if your af should only come on friday, isn't it a bit early to be having cramps? Or do you usually cramp a few days before af?

Think I'm gonna go the shop and stock up on chocolate and have a night slobbed in front of the tele with Hubby!

So sorry Brunette but as you say you can put this hellish cycle behind you, time for a fresh start.

If AF isn't due for a while mommyxofxone then maybe these cramps mean something else?

I've got cramps and a feeling of AF is round the corner.

X

mine's low too. and i'm a bit chilly this am.... think af is coming
I've been chilly the last few days, but then I read that can be an early preg symptom...then again I think anything you google can be found as being a symptom, someone somewhere has experienced it.

One thing I have noticed is that I still have quite alot of wet/creamy cm and last cycle I had no cm at this point, I thought as it was different it would mean something but I dont think it does. x
Good luck both of you!! xxx

Well that's me out :( AF has arrived this afternoon. Part of me is gutted but the other realistic part of me is relieved. Finally this hellish cycle has come to an end!

How will I work out my cycle length etc this month?

So sorry AF got you, Just looked at your previous cycle chart and it was a long one! was that your first month TTC after Birth control or something?
My first was 27 days, then 34 days, Now im on CD22 so by my positive OPK think my averages now are 34 days. sucks as its longer between each ovulation now :growlmad:

Well I finally did as I promised I would do (although a couple of days late) I have thrown away my rubbish IC's!! No more phantom lines or evaps...I've had so many, I'm starting to wonder if there is something in my per that causes it.

More cramping this evening, wonder if af will show sooner than Friday...wouldn't mind a 14 day lp as that would make my cycle 32 which would be amazeballs!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->