Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Mommyofone, then mayb u r only 10dpo n still in with a good chance!!

Nah i have to at least be 12 i think, i can't imagine any earlier, wouldn't match my chart very well. i don't know though, i'm totally confused.

Mommyofone- if your af should only come on friday, isn't it a bit early to be having cramps? Or do you usually cramp a few days before af?

Unfortunately no, i can actually get times where i cramp from O- alllll the way to af, although very rare. This particular cramp that i got today shoots down my left leg and leaves it feeling very tingly. not so friendly. that's a definite af cramp. i usually just get twinges. BUT, i usually get it during AF, not before.

So sorry Brunette but as you say you can put this hellish cycle behind you, time for a fresh start.

If AF isn't due for a while mommyxofxone then maybe these cramps mean something else?

I've got cramps and a feeling of AF is round the corner.

X

i wish i knew exactly if af was due tomorrow or due later. If i go by my lp (before dd), and the O date it's showing, i should be due tomorrow at 13dpo. but.... that's 28 days.... i've NEVER had a 28 day cycle.... which makes me totally confused. They are telling me i'm due on friday, for a 30 day cycle, but that makes it a 14day lp, so i guess, i could be early then for testing.

I hate this- i feel so freaking stupid and unsure this time around, like i'm learning new things and my body has completely changed the way it works. SO confused right now. If i'm due on friday, i shouldn't have tested until at the earliest thursday. But i was going by lp. but i guess i should throw that out since nothing is as it used to be. ARGH! i'm so mad at my uterus! be normal! If no af this week, i will test sat morning, on cd 31, at what will be 16dpo. If negative then, i'm pretty sure we're done here. if i'm out i just want af to start so i can start waiting til o date again. damn you waiting *shakes fist*

@Jess yes it is. I came off the pill on 24th June and had a light bleed on 26th and 27th. Im guessing stopping my pill mid packet probably didn't help!

@Cookie that's great that you've thrown them out. Awful things! I was thinking the same as you though, I seem to get faint/indent/evap lines on everything! So frustrating. I'd rather have stark white!

@MofO keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm also like you. I cramp on and off leading up to AF

AFM - Nothing much to report. Slept much better last night. AF has gone to medium flow which I'm relieved at as mine are always light and only last 2 days which is great but I read that can be a bad thing!

Brunette- I don't think having af for 2 days is a bad thing, coz before I had DD, my af was usually 3 days and I conceived!

Mommyxofxone - I kno how you feel, I really got my hopes up this cycle and really believed and now I feel silly for thinking I could be pregnant.

Took another Superdrug test this morning (its 10 miu) and i was BFN...its my hubbys fault that I tested, he keeps giving me funny looks and has made comments about the fact that I'm really tired all the time and my boob look bigger, I think he thinks I'm pregnant. The boobs well obviously a AF symptom and the tiredness is likely due to the fact that I never get a lie in past 6 am!!

I think AF will arrive today, just feel like its on its way. We will see, I dont know why my lp was 16 days last cycle, I'm sure it wasn't that long previously. We will see I guess.

Want to be out of limbo land now, I'm not having fun!!!! x

Cookie- I hope the witch stays away!

I don't think I ovulated this cycle! My temp this morning was 36.26! I really don't know what's happening! I usually O around cd16/17, but I'm not convinced!

I hope thats not the case wildchic, could it be that you are ovulating a little later?

I'm going to attempt temping again from next cycle, my sons wake up times are abit more consistent. With taking your temp do you have to do it at the exact same time everyday? I do sometimes wake up at like 4am, and then go back to sleep til 6am, so if that happens would taking my temp at 4am rather than 6am make a difference? I shall give it a try anyway. x

Cookie- it would be best to take your temp at 4am, due to the fact that you've been asleep for at least 3 hours before that. It would make a difference if you took your temp at a different time, coz it may be a little higher/lower than it should, if that makes sense?
Its really nice to temp, coz I'm feeling lost now, I've no idea where I am in my cycle, other than me being on cd19!

Thanks wild, I'll give it a try next cycle. I was trying to take my temperature vaginally this cycle and found my temps really varied by quite a lot day to day so I will try taking my temp by mouth...I think it should be fine as I dont sleep with my mouth open or anything.

Was talking to my hubby about next cycle and ttc, he says we should spice things up abit, make it more fun..and I agree, so I think I'll buy some sexy underwear and make it more about enjoyment and not about baby making. Will also make sure we bd more as I don't think we did it enough and I think we missed some vital days. xx

On my countdown to pregnancy chart it says something like even if you hit every single day perfect even the healthiest couples only have 20% chance each cycle for a baby, and takes 1-5 cycles.

Really hoping it doesn't take 5 again this time. ugh.

13 dpo, still here waiting. Not testing again til sat if i don't get af, as by latest i think she's due friday. that's cd 30. My temps are still staying in the same place, it's all very odd for me. just still feeling very odd and confused.

On my countdown to pregnancy chart it says something like even if you hit every single day perfect even the healthiest couples only have 20% chance each cycle for a baby, and takes 1-5 cycles.

That's cheery information!!! lol But I never tried and fell pregnant twice...now thinking I've had all my luck, now I've got to work to get what I want!

Good luck testing if AF doesn't arrive.

I'm 14 dpo and no af, but then if my lp is really 16 days then I shouldnt expect it til Friday. x

That's cheery information!!! lol But I never tried and fell pregnant twice...now thinking I've had all my luck, now I've got to work to get what I want!

Good luck testing if AF doesn't arrive.

I'm 14 dpo and no af, but then if my lp is really 16 days then I shouldnt expect it til Friday. x

yeah i know what you mean!!! ridiculous right. all this working. and who knows for af for me. think it's due friday but really don't know. means my lp is different than i thought though.

MofO why has FF not added 2 of your temps to the temp line?

Because i discarded them due to not being normal temp time- and i know they're higher than they should've been. It was way off. I usually temp when dh gets up to go to work, and i forgot those two times, slept right through. so told him last night he better make sure i temp!

I got a nearly positive OPK today so fc I get a positive one tomorrow or the day after as my CM is really hard to assess and my temps seem to be fluctuating more than they should. Even if I don't get a BFP this cycle i'll feel like i'm at least getting to know my body and cycle a bit better :thumbup:

Sorry mommyofone and cookie that you didn't get bfps as yet but since af hasn't arrived yet i'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for you both :dust:

Hey Yall !

I'm 7 dpo ! really hoping for number 2 ! what's going on for symptoms for everyone eles

Welcome Mommyc:)

Buttercup- hope you O soon and your opk gets super dark 2moro!

Good luck mommyofone and Cookie! I'll be kmfx for you ladies!

Afm- had a few blobs of ewcm today accompanied by mild cramps! What's going on with me this cycle???
Anyhow, friday is nearing and I'm soooo anxious! Dh was suppose to work on friday, but we had a chat and I told him how I was feeling about the lap and that I was more scared because I would be alone and he surprised me by telling me he took the day off! Telling me that we're in this together! I felt so relieved that he feels this way! It just shows me how he to wants a LO as well!

I'm off to bed now! Nity-nite:)

Wildchic - awwww that's really lovely of him. X

Welcome mommyc x

Buttercup - hope you get your positive opk yesterday x

Afm - I'm still in limbo land....waiting waiting waiting x

Afm- had a few blobs of ewcm today accompanied by mild cramps! What's going on with me this cycle???
Anyhow, friday is nearing and I'm soooo anxious! Dh was suppose to work on friday, but we had a chat and I told him how I was feeling about the lap and that I was more scared because I would be alone and he surprised me by telling me he took the day off! Telling me that we're in this together! I felt so relieved that he feels this way! It just shows me how he to wants a LO as well!

what's a lap hun? i have no clue!

And maybe it's delayed from stress? with all those results you were waiting on from dh i wonder if it pushed it back a bit.

Wildchic that's really sweet!

Welcome MommyC!

Cookie when you testing again?

what's a lap hun? i have no clue!

And maybe it's delayed from stress? with all those results you were waiting on from dh i wonder if it pushed it back a bit.

Its a laparoscopy(lap) where they do an incision through the belly button and put dye through your tubes to see if its blocked. I've read some good things about it and apparently after the lap, you're super fertile! Will wait and see if it does me any good!

Will test on Saturday if af doesn't arrive on Friday. Thank goodness I threw those IC's away, I'd be testing day and night and obsessing over faint evap lines. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->