Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Nightmare aren't they cookie!!

I've just started taking Vitamin B6 today. It's meant to help regulate hormones or something?

I know vitamin b complex is supposed to be good, I think vit b in general is good. I bought some but been rubbish at taking it. Really should remember to take it with my inositol. X

Hey mommyc, I'm about 8dpo :)

Trying my utter hardest not to symptom spot, so my honest noticeable 'reactions' (lol not even gona say they r symptoms!) r:

On n off but dull cramps
Some achy-ness in boobs
Spot on back of neck ( this was key when pg w/ dd but prob coincidence), n some other spot outbreaks

Other than that nothing much happening here, I find it v hard to not compare to previous pregnancy so I'm genuinely working hard to just go with it n c if AF arrives next week!

How bout u?
Xx

Will test on Saturday if af doesn't arrive on Friday. Thank goodness I threw those IC's away, I'd be testing day and night and obsessing over faint evap lines. X

Me too cookie, awww, we can be test buddies :) one of us better get a freaking bfp already. jeez.

Welcome Mommyc:)

Buttercup- hope you O soon and your opk gets super dark 2moro!

Good luck mommyofone and Cookie! I'll be kmfx for you ladies!

Afm- had a few blobs of ewcm today accompanied by mild cramps! What's going on with me this cycle???
Anyhow, friday is nearing and I'm soooo anxious! Dh was suppose to work on friday, but we had a chat and I told him how I was feeling about the lap and that I was more scared because I would be alone and he surprised me by telling me he took the day off! Telling me that we're in this together! I felt so relieved that he feels this way! It just shows me how he to wants a LO as well!

I'm off to bed now! Nity-nite:)

what's a lap hun? i have no clue!

And maybe it's delayed from stress? with all those results you were waiting on from dh i wonder if it pushed it back a bit.

Its a laparoscopy(lap) where they do an incision through the belly button and put dye through your tubes to see if its blocked. I've read some good things about it and apparently after the lap, you're super fertile! Will wait and see if it does me any good!

thank you hun! i'm terrible with stuff like that, they'd have to catch me first!

Morning Ladies:)

I'm in such pain today! It feels like ovulation pain! I guess it was stress that delayed it, but why now? I was so worried about this happening, coz what if dh's sperm gets to my egg and it'll all be washed out with the dye 2moro? I'm feeling so down! Guess I'll never know!

Brunette- has af left you yet? Hope the vitamin B6 helps!

Cookie- any sign of af? Its difficult to remember taking everything! I know I always forget to take the folic acid!

I hope that's not the case wildchic, but maybe stress did delay it.

Nope no sign of af but wasn't really expecting it til tomorrow, was just hoping that my lp would be a bit shorter than 16 days.

Mommyxofxone - yes we can be test buddies...I'm not expecting a bfp, in fact I'm expecting af before Sat. We will see though. X

Nope it's still here Wildchic. I'm happy in a way though. It's the first "normal" period I've had in years! They are usually really light, no tampon needed and last about 1.5 days!

Hi ladies... Still no AF for you so FX! :dust: Not out until it comes, hopefully wont :)

Quite good atm, FF finally cross haired my chart, putting O on Sat. So im 5DPO already! That was easy first 5 days lol. I missed my temp last 2 days due to son waking early, me expecting would settle so could sleep and check when actually get up but didnt go to plan! So been knackered lately from been up around 5am.

I hope that's not the case wildchic, but maybe stress did delay it.

Nope no sign of af but wasn't really expecting it til tomorrow, was just hoping that my lp would be a bit shorter than 16 days.

Mommyxofxone - yes we can be test buddies...I'm not expecting a bfp, in fact I'm expecting af before Sat. We will see though. X

you'll have to go on without me hun :witch: got me this am. Bright and early. she's a bit painful to. never had a 28 day cycle this is crazy! but ready for a new month.

Good luck with the 2ww jess...Hope this is your cycle.

Mommyxofxone - oh sorry af has got you, I think I'll be close behind you the way my tummy feels. Onto the next cycle and hopefully this cycle is your one. X

Sorry the witch got you mommyofone!
Fx you get a bfp this cycle!

Thanks Cookie x

mommyofonei hope this is your month :hugs:

thanks ladies i'm feeling super grumpy and annoyed today because of it. :( such cramps

Sorry mummyofone, fingers crossed this is ur month!! Xx

We will get there, may not be now, but I believe we will!!!

I'm gonna have a early night(its 8:45pm) because I was told not to eat or drink anything after 10pm. I have to be there 6:30am and I can't start my day without a cup of tea!

Wish me luck ladies! Nity-nite:)

I have 3 ugly painful spots on my chin n a mammoth one on my neck. It was so nice post pregnancy (had awful awful spots when pg) n back on pill that my teenager looking skin had finally calmed down lol n my mum has already pointed it out...twice! AND my 19month old now points at my chin n goes SPOT mummy!!! (I didn't even teach her this!!) I know it shows I am definitely now pill free but I had forgotten how crap it made me feel!!

Its not fair is it. I see new posters/memebers who post clear as day BFP tests but are like am i pregnant? ive done 2 tests and like these... or try 1 month and boom are pregnant :(

my son we only 'tried' one month using OPK and got pregnant, BUT we were NTNP for like 4-5years!!

We will get our BFP just takes time :hugs:

.. As of me now... gosh im STARVING like all the time!! But hard when im trying to lose weight too, never this hungry :shrug:

Fingers crossed for you Ckj and jess.

I was a spotty mess in my pregnancy, definitely never bloomed.

Wildchic - good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

tiny bit of blood when I wiped, so looks like af is well on its way...probably will flow properly tomorrow. I'm ok with it, would prefer a bfp but I've had 2 relatively normal cycle (less than 35 days) so I'm really grateful for that. Maybe next cycle will be even shorter. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->