Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Go u on the positive attitude cookie, def the best way to approach and hey, 3rd times a charm ;-) xx

Fingers crossed for you Ckj and jess.

I was a spotty mess in my pregnancy, definitely never bloomed.

Wildchic - good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on.

tiny bit of blood when I wiped, so looks like af is well on its way...probably will flow properly tomorrow. I'm ok with it, would prefer a bfp but I've had 2 relatively normal cycle (less than 35 days) so I'm really grateful for that. Maybe next cycle will be even shorter. X
Good for you hun. When i came off the pill my 1st proper cycle was 27days, then 2nd was a long awful 34days. wasted and got my hopes up too much so was happy AF came. FX 3rd time lucy for us both ;)

Go u on the positive attitude cookie, def the best way to approach and hey, 3rd times a charm ;-) xx

Exactly CKJ 3rd cycle so FX its this time for us :)

Well previous to these 2 cycles I had between 40 odd day and 60 odd day cycles so the fact my cycles are much shorter I feel gives me a better fighting chance of falling pregnant. So am feeling quite positive.

Decided next cycle that I'm going to keep it relaxed, will just bd lots while I have ewcm and won't use opks...these 2 cycles I've been ttc I got myself worked up about opks so I'm just gonna not bother with them and go with the relaxed approach. X

Sometimes its better to. Ive monitored CM/cervix and used OPK but ive been relaxed more and 'not really been bothered' with result of OPK and stuff like that. To be fair its gone faster!! x

Yeh I think getting obsessed has just made it all very stressful and the wait for ovulation and then the wait for af has been so slow. I hope I will be able to relax...depending on when I ovulate we should either be away that weekend or just before so hopefully will be too busy to worry about it. X

I'm not doing OPKs either. They stressed me out more.

My best friend of 20 years came round tonight, we shared a bottle of wine and had a right good catch up whilst hubby was at the gym. That was really good!

Wildchic good luck tomorrow :)

Sorry MofO!!

Us regular posters aren't having much luck are we :(

can i just say how hilarious it is that you call me Mofo? Everytime i read that lol

We will get there, may not be now, but I believe we will!!!

I'm gonna have a early night(its 8:45pm) because I was told not to eat or drink anything after 10pm. I have to be there 6:30am and I can't start my day without a cup of tea!

Wish me luck ladies! Nity-nite:)

good luck tomorrow hun! thinking of you.

Trying to be upbeat ladies. not easy. but trying!

Teehee I read it as MoFo too...but thought I'd bring the 'tone' down by mentioning it...glad I'm not the only one with a gutter mind!

Update on the lap!

I'm doing ok, still feeling a bit drowsy though.
Waiting for doc to give me all the info. I'm soo hungry! They won't let me eat yet! Throats a bit sore, but its because of the pipe they put down there!

Thanx for the good luck wishes ladies, I do appreciate it!

Mommyxofxone - I'm going to start calling you mofo too!! Lol

Wildchic - glad the lap went ok, let us know the results. Hope they let you eat soon. Xxx

Thanx Cookie!

Will update later!

Mommyxofxone- please can I call you Mofo too? Its easier to type out, lol:)

Teehee I read it as MoFo too...but thought I'd bring the 'tone' down by mentioning it...glad I'm not the only one with a gutter mind!

:haha: i too read it as MOFO everytime!! Then im like no its mother of one.....

Update on the lap!

I'm doing ok, still feeling a bit drowsy though.
Waiting for doc to give me all the info. I'm soo hungry! They won't let me eat yet! Throats a bit sore, but its because of the pipe they put down there!

Thanx for the good luck wishes ladies, I do appreciate it!

Glad everything went ok. Hope you feel better soon & eat! So know the feeling afterwards of surgery.

x

hi ladies will write more later and catch up proper -- lol yes you can all call me mofo lol!!! hilarious! and glad lap is done wild & :hugs: cookie we're together again it seems. was hoping you would get that bfp

Nothing with me. 6DPO. Always hungry now though. Dont think anything to do with TTC though..

CD17 here and still no positive opk but I think I already have as today's OPK was stark white (last 2 have been close to positive but not quite) My temps are a bit all over the place and my CM is really confusing me (plus I think my PCOS can make it seem fertile when i'm actually not...) Anyone who knows about charts care to take a look at mine and guess if/when I oved :flower:

Buttercup - have I mentioned inositol to you? I forget who I've mentioned it to, it's making my cycles shorter. This cycle was 34 days, cycle before that (first one on inositol) was 38 days, hoping my next cycle will be even shorter.

I remember hearing the name of it in another thread but i'll have a google, thanks Cookie! Mine have been really varied since I got my period back after DD, last was 29 but who knows this time :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->