TTC#2 6months +

Hi Cassie and Donna, hope you are both doing well with your pregnancies :) i have been feeling better. Although, i am a bit worried. When i went to the bathroom yesterday and wiped, i saw a little drop of discharge that looked like it had a brownish tinge to it so i was freaking out. Nothing when i wipe using the bathroom since that, so i am going to tell my doctor about it at my appointment tomorrow. I also dont have any bad cramps or pains anywhere. I hope everything is ok :/

This is the time when you start getting lots of discharge- which is normal- and I've been having ligament pains as well- a lot around the scar tissue on my cesarean scar.

My next Ultra Sound is gonna be October 1st and we will find out if we're having a boy or girl :) I'm soo ready to know. Plus I think they will see baby had a growth spurt- I'm starting to feel pretty large these days... I need to find some belly bands. But I can't find any that I like... :/

Hi!

Glad you are doing ok! I have been having stretchy kinda pains too when i bend or stand up from sitting. I was just at the dr today and he said its probably ligament pains as well. He wasnt too concerned with the discharge spot, but went ahead and checked my cervix and took some cultures to make sure i dont have an infection. He also gave me a transvaginal ultrasound to see if my cervix was short, but it wasnt. He said everything looks fine. I saw my little peanut...had a 174 heart rate. Everything is looking good. Im supposed to find out October 5th whether its a boy or girl during a 3d sonogram. The dr said they may be able to possibly tell next week when they take my 2 nd trimester blood work and sonogram, so we will see :)

p.s. I gained 4 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago. My mom was like thats alot!!!! Lol

dang you get a lot of ultrasounds lol- I'm a bit jealous- sounds like you're having a boy though. Thats what I'm betting on. So keep me updated. :) I hate looking for maternity clothes... can't ever find anything I really like... :/

Yea, maternity clothes were a pain to find. I did find some though. I go to a different office for bloodwork so they always do a sonogram too, thats why it seems like I get alot. The dr told me the myth is high heart rate means a girl. The babys heart rate is always in the high range, so who knows what it is. As long as its healthh, it doesnt matter what it is to me lol. Gotta go get ready for work. Talk to you soon !

Lol my experience says boy so that's what I'm betting on. My mom says I'm having the same symptoms as her when she was pregnant with me- so she says girl. But I've noticed a lot of similarities with my sons pregnancy too. I'm leaning toward girl, but could be a boy.

Lately I've been having weird nightmares. And having trouble sleeping. Which is weird- I slept all the time when I was pregnant with Gabriel.

I've been feeling movement lately too... This may be TMI but when me and Q get romantic my stomach always gets super hard from the baby moving haha. I'm soo ready to start buying baby stuff. We're almost halfway through. Where's the time go, lol

Ive felt like its a boy since the beginning, but I am always wrong for alot of things so who knows. Ive had 4 dreams that its a girl and 2 for boy lol. Someone at work who has 3 kids told me im carrying like its a girl, whatever that looks like lol.
I havent been having nightmares , but I am having trouble sleeping as well. I wake in the middle of the night just so uncomfortable and then it takes me so long to fall back asleep again.
I havent felt any movement yet, at least I dont think I have. My dr told me a few days ago I will probably start to feel between 18 and 22 weeks since this is my first.
I am dying to know what the baby is, the suspense is killing me lol. My whole family including my husband want a girl lol. Just for fun, I put a sonogram pic of the baby up on the gender board and 6 people said based on the head shape , they think girl lol There were no votes for boy. I am going for a sonogram Tuesday, so I am going to nag and ask them what they think the baby is lol .....Stay well!

Im having a boy!!!!!!! Went in for my sonogram today and his boy bits were sticking straight up lol.
Only problem is, I spotted again today....more than last time. Looked like a dark brownish reddish. I went to my doctor. Hes a bit concerned because he doesnt know why its happening because my cervix is closed and its not short, its a good size. He wanted me on pelvic rest with no working for a week, but I really cant do that since the school year just started. I do have 2 teacher aides in my classroom to help me so he said if I go to work I have to basically sit and let my teacher aides do more. So, I will try that for now. I have a feeling if I spot again hes going to definitely order me to bed rest :/

Ohh I'm jealous you get to find out soo early! And yeah I never had a problem with spotting and I'd prolly freak out if it did happen. I was on bedrest from 12 weeks with my first baby. But I had issues with my lungs. And then preeclampsia. But I hope it goes away. Definitely follow docs orders.

I gotta wait til Oct 1 til I know what I'm having. I've been soo emotional. Sickness has pretty much subsided now. I cry like multiple times a day. It's crazy. But Q and I just laugh it off most the time when I can recompose myself. It's terrible. I've never been comfortable with crying, especially in front of anyone soo it sucks lol.

Congrats btw! Boys are definitely a handful. Lol
I love my son to death but he is definitely something else.

Im having a boy!!!!!!! Went in for my sonogram today and his boy bits were sticking straight up lol.
Only problem is, I spotted again today....more than last time. Looked like a dark brownish reddish. I went to my doctor. Hes a bit concerned because he doesnt know why its happening because my cervix is closed and its not short, its a good size. He wanted me on pelvic rest with no working for a week, but I really cant do that since the school year just started. I do have 2 teacher aides in my classroom to help me so he said if I go to work I have to basically sit and let my teacher aides do more. So, I will try that for now. I have a feeling if I spot again hes going to definitely order me to bed rest :/

Lol. It happens. Have you felt movement yet? I've been able to feel flutters but the last 2 days I've been able to actually feel him move. I love this part of pregnancy.

Nope, still dont feel flutters or movement or anything. He was moving all around during the sonogram yesterday, so he seems active. Im dying to feel him lol I went to work today and let my 2 teacher aides do mostly everything. I spoke with my principal and told him the dr said I need to sit and rest as much as I can. He was supportive, which made me feel better. Im home with my feet up on my couch resting now. I cant wait to find out what u are having!!!

I still got 3 weeks lol. I've been feeling pretty good though lately. Still have stretching pains and starting to have lower back pain. But only when I work. But I've got some time off coming. It'll be nice to relax and get things done.

Thats good you have time coming up to be off. It was nice that I was off all summer especially since I was sick for most of the summer. I felt a rumble in my tummy the other night....wasnt a stomach hunger rumble....wondering if it was the baby. Havent felt anything else since lol

Hi,

Can I join you? We've been TTC #2 for over 7 months now. It took 11 months with #1 so I guess it's still early.

Hi girls checking in! Hope ur all ok.
I'm feeling baby move now ! :)
Just tiny prods ! Bt I'm certain its baby
I'm 17 weeks today & my scans in 3 weeks! Can't wait to find out what were having x hope ur al well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->