TTC#2 6months +

Hey donna

Hope all is well with you. I am doing ok. Im at week 19, and still .....I dont think im feeling him yet. I definitely do not feel any kicks. Sometimes I feel like I feel little movements or something but since this is my first I dont know if its the baby for sure lol. When do you find out out what you are having? Take care of yourself

Hi hun, :) aww I'm feeling little prods bt not proper kicks. I no its baby tho cudnt be nothing else ! Haa . I'm 18 weeks now. 14 days til my scan! Can't wait to find out the sex, hope ur ok hun x

Welcome in Kim!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around- I've been soo busy. But feeling pretty good :) no more morning sickness finally lol. But I've been having lots of back pain and stretch pain. And today is my gender scan! I'm soo excited cheekas!

How ya doin Sweet? Donna?

Hi cassie

What time is your scan? I cant wait to hear what you are having. I feel good...havent spotted in 2 weeks thank god. I have a dr appt today also. Post when u find out.!!!!!

Soo baby is growing beautifully- We found out that we're having a girl! I'm soo excited :D
My son came with us to see the scan, he thought the nurse was hurting me and the baby and started crying and telling her to leave us alone lol. But then he saw the baby moving on the screen and he calmed back down. Every time I see the baby or hear the heartbeat I cry lol. It just makes me soo happy!

My son just turned 3 last week- he got all kinds of hot wheels and race tracks.

Yayyyyyy congratsssss....now my son and your daughter can get married hahahhaha

Hope everyone is doing well ladies! I have actually been feeling my little guy move some this past week.....finally!!! We went for our 20 week anatomy scan last week and it seemed to go well. I just have to go back in 2 weeks because they couldnt get a clear shot of his hands which needed to be measured . So they have to try again next time. Take care!!!

I'm doing okay- startin to stress out lately though... Still tryin to find a daycare for my 3 year old so I can get my boyfriend out to work so we can switch off when baby comes. I'd really like to be a stay home mom for a few months ya know... Not to mention we're really starting to fall behind on bills... My job refuses to give anyone except for management more than 29 hours a week. Its ridiculous... all because of Obamacare- I'm just like- you jerks make all kinds of money- quit being greedy and let me make some darn money so I can support my family... Life is sooo frustrating... *strong sigh*

Have you thought of any names for your son? :)

Ahhh... sorry to hear that :( I know, bills suck! We are trying to move to a bigger place, but the rents are so high. Its going to be a little tight where we are but we will have to manage for now.

I did pick a name already.....Matthew Louis.......I just love the name Matthew and Louis is after my dad so hes excited lol Do you have any girl names picked?

No names picked yet. Just a growing list of ones we like. Penelope is the top pick tho- just not sure of middle names yet either :p

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is doing well. Ive been feeling good, been feeling my little boy ALOT more these days. I love it! I have to go back to the place where I had the anatomy scan done next Monday for hand measurements since they couldnt get his hands last time. I feel like my belly is growing by the day lol. Its getting bigger rapidly...kinda scary considering there's a few months to go still.

How are your bumps? Big?

Everyones due date still the same? I think mine is still set as valentines day...drs have not said anything about it changing. Take care, stay well > hugss <

My due date is the same- my bump feels huge lol. Having a hard time sleeping these days. This lil girl is soo much more active than my son was. And always decides to be up when I'm trying to sleep lol.

LoL! I actually think my son is asleep right now...I feel him so much though when I lay down to try and sleep. He is always awake when I want to sleep, and he wakes me in the morning before my alarm does ! Lol I have only been sleeping on my left or right side now, which I hate, so not comfortable

Hi girls hope ur ok. My due dates the same feb 27th :)
He moves so much more than my son does. Moves a lot thru the day there getting strong now and I can see my belly move !
:) x
Hpe ur all well x

Hi ladies...

Hope u are all doing well. I just got back from the dr. He told me my anatomy scan results were great. Baby's measurements were perfect and he is doing well. I still have the Valentines day due date. I got to see the baby's face in 3d a few days ago because I had to go back and get his hands measured to finish my anatomy scan. Its a separate place from my ob office. I have to admit....the 3d image was a little scary looking. I was able to see his nose good, but the rest of his face almost looked like it was melting. Plus, he was yawning so his mouth was all open and just looked weird lol. I told my ob i was worried about the way his mouth looked. He said its just the angle and the baby is in fluid. Plus, the sonographer didnt note any mouth problem. He said its best to get 3d after 28 weeks, and I am only 24 weeks. He is going to send me back after 28 weeks for another ultrasound to see the baby better after he fattens up more. The baby is 1 lb and a few ounces right now......time is flying by, dont u think? Stay well xoxoxo

I know time really is flying by. When I was pregnant with my son he was always active at night. But this baby girl is active during the day and she really takes it out of me lol. I get soo tired when she's moving around and kicking lol.

Seems like he never rests anymore....this whole week I have been feeling him day and night =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->