TTC#2 6months +

Ugh its so nasty. I hadnt vomited in like a week and now ive been vomiting that the last 3 days. How have you been feeling? Still throwing up alot? When is the 1 st trimester over, week 12 or 13?

I got myself a body pillow today!! Feels great to lay down with. I noticed today my belly is starting to look different, looks puffed out, so fascinating to me that im starting to.see changes now lol

Sorry I havent been on lately cheeka! I've been soooo busy. I got myself a body pillow last week as well- aren't they amazing?? Soo comfy. My boyfriend got jealous cuz I've been cuddlin the pillow instead of him at night lol. I was like- but I can lay on the pillow and not you hahaha.

Had my second doc appointment yesterday. She said my ultrasound from the first appointment was beautiful lol. She used the doppler to try and get the heartbeat- We heard it for a split second and then the baby moved haha. She kept doing that for about 10 minutes but the baby was not having it haha. I'm soo happy we are on our 12th week- one more week of the first trimester! Soo ready to start feeling this baby move.

I'm starting to feel better- but the exhaustion is really taking its toll on me. I just feel dog tired all the time... How are you?

Hi!!! I missed hearing from ya!!!!!! I just went to the Dr. On Tuesday. All my bloodwork was great and i got my first sonogram on my belly. I was so excited. The baby looks like a baby now!!!! I got to hear the heart rate again. Last time it was 172 and this time 162 and the baby on the screen looked like it was jumping in my belly hahaha. It was so cute. I love my body pillow. I hug it all the time now instead of my husband hahahha. I have to say this last couple of days, i have been feeling much better. I havent thrown up in like 12 days and the nausea feeling i was getting all day everyday is pretty much gone!!!! I hope this is the beginning of the end of the nausea and vomiting lol

Hey I'm doing okay- still battling the nausea and vomiting. I kind of expected it though- I was sick the entire pregnancy with my son. But its not soo bad. I found that peppermints really help out with the nausea- and I have to make myself eat. My appetite is gone pretty much, which is another reason I keep getting sick. I've also started having horrible hot flashes and dizziness spells. My next doc appointment is on Sept 2 so I'm gonna have to talk with her about it. I've never had the dizziness before, but I have a feeling its because of where the baby is sitting. (right on top of the my sciatic nerve) I know she/he is there because I can barely bend over. Lol

Still wanting to sleep a lot too- but I also work and I've signed up for some classes to start finishing my degree soo I've got a lot going on. But whenever my love lets me- I sleep lol.

I'm soo glad to hear that you're doing very well. :) I been thinking about you lately- I was going to get on here the other day- but ended up doing homework instead lol, by the time I was done- momma was ready for bed haha.

My love and I haven't been getting along very well lately either. I'm soo moody and emotional. I swear I cry about the dumbest shit. Can't help it, it just seems sooo important at the time lol. I guess I've gotta face the fact that I'm one of those crazy pregnant women... And the body pillow doesn't help a whole lot either- libido is pretty much gone, and I cuddle with the pillow more often than my love. I think that may be whats causing the problems, because before I was pregnant we would always fall asleep holding each other and now we don't... It makes me sad- but its sooo hard to get comfy anymore...

Im so happy to hear from you!!!! My nausea and vomiting has been better. I still throw up here and there from stupid stuff. I drank some gatorade and then threw it up lol. My appetite has been better. I started eating meat again little by little. Im just so so so full after i eat, and i dont even eat large portions of food. I have been getting some headaches more often lately.

Do you feel the baby yet? I dont feel anything as of yet. I read it takes first time moms longer to feel the baby than women who have had babies already. I went for the NT scan and bloodwork for down syndrome.last week. The dr said everything came back good, thank god!

Ive been moody and.emotional too. I cry over weird things. I went out to dinner the other night and couldnt find an.appetizer on the menu that i liked, so i started crying like a big baby lolol The body pillow now, i can take it or leave it. Sometimes i like it and other times, it makes me more uncomfortable.

I have to go back to the dr sept 3 and then the 10 th for more bloodwork. Im scheduled for a 3 d sonogram oct 5 th as well. Im dying to know the genderrrr. They said the 3 d sonogram on oct 5 will definitely tell us the gender. Are you starting to show yet??? I have a little belly. I start work on sept 6 th, so i had to go buy maternity clothes for work since nothing else fits lo

Good luck with the classes and dont worry, things will improve with your love :))

P.S. whats your first name? Mine is Jeanine :)

My names Cassie lol. My next appt is Sept 2. :) they do all my bloodwork and whatnot while I'm there lol.

Have you been having any weird or crazy dreams yet? Mine have been soo vivid and kinda on the crazy side lol. Quentin and I are news junkies and everything going on in the world has seriously been reflecting in my dreams haha.

And When I was preg with my son- I felt him right around 14 weeks- they call it flutters- because it literally feels like flutters inside your uterus lol. I haven't really felt anything yet with this one, but my csection scar could be causing that- I seem to have a lot of scar tissue on the surface scar... :/ however I did run into a problem yesterday where the baby found a comfy spot on my sciatic nerve. She/He took me down lol. First time I've ever encountered that part of pregnancy- it was pretty scary blacking out and just the feeling of getting ready to. But as soon as I put ice on my back the baby moved and I instantly felt better.

https://imageshack.com/a/img51/4596/fmqm.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com
this is my 7 week belly pic

https://imageshack.com/a/img844/2862/xvrf.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

this is my 14 week pic :)

Ahhhh I love your pics. You are showing more than me. I really have to learn how to use this image shack so I can post pics. I have a cute one of the baby from the NT scan. I havent had dreams that are too crazy. I keep having gender dreams. So far ...three that tell me its a girl and one that its a boy. Ive been sore in my uterus the last few days. They are not cramps, just a soreness on the right n left sides like when I get up from bed or sitting. I read up on round ligament pain, wonder if its that?

[img=https://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/39/h77.png] [img=https://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/534/u2px.png]:

https://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/39/h77.png
https://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/534/u2px.png

Forgot to tell you...when i went for my NT scan i thought i was 12+5 days according to my ob, but the baby measured 13+4 days so my due date is back to Valentine's day now lol

Hi girls hope ur ok. Haven't wrote 4 a while. I had my 12 week scan thought I was 12+1 bt I was 12+5 :) I'm due 27th feb! 2 weeks after my sons 2nd birthday!
I've lost 1stone 6lbs so far due to morning sickness I'm 13+3 now and its easing a little bit ! Scan was perfect and so cute !
Ill post pics wen I can I'm in bed at min x hope ur all ok x

Im doing ok, nausea and vomiting is easing. You are due the 27th, on my moms birthday!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->