TTC#2 6months +

Oh wow, multiple times a day? Were you like that in your first pregnancy also? I have to agree , once i vomit i feel soooo much better too!! Lol

Ok , i have another question. You may not be experiencing this because you have already had a baby. Does your uterus feel like sore? The last week if i press slightly below my belly in the pelvic area it feels sore, like sore muscles. I read that can feel that way because your uterus is stretching and growing especially if its your first pregnancy. I have no cramps or anything just like a sore feeling. Hope its normal.

Yeah it's normal. :) it's you uterus stretching and muscles relaxing so your abdomen can expand. I'm sore too- mostly in the area of my cesarean scar. But it's all normal :)

Yeah my first pregnancy was rough. Seemed like everything that could go wrong- did go wrong- all the way through birth. Soo I'm getting a little nervous- I have already started swelling and I'm worried... I really do not want a repeat of last time... 0.o sorry to be all negative but I'm a little scared...

Awww im sorry....i hope its better this.time around for you. What has started swelling on you?

Oh wow :/ well try and stay positive, but i know u cant help being a little.worried. just take one day at a time. Try to keep your feet elevated as much as you can. You have a little one so im sure that isnt so easy. Im just taking each day as it comes because i am the queen of worrying and i dont want to be that way, its not good for me or the baby. I just wanna feel better. I have one good day and then like multiple bad days. The last few.nights also i am very restless sleeping. I keep waking up and cant get comfortable :(

Ohh me too- I end up migrating to the couch. Lol- I seem to get a lot comfier on the couch lol.

I will try that tonight if the bed gives me a hard time again lol. I am a stomach sleeper, i will have to kiss that goodbye once i have a belly haha

How is everyone? I havent been too.bad. I've had nausea on and off but haven't thrown up in a few days...yay.!!!!!

Man I've been sick as heck. Today is the worst soo far. Usually it goes away by 9 in the morning... But not today... I feel terrible. I'm out of Zofran... And I gotta work in a short. :( I just wanna go to sleep...

I'm a stomach sleeper too. I always get some pillows tho for when I get fat pregnant lol.

Awww im.sorry to hear that. Wow, yours usually goes.away by a certain time. My nausea is all different times of the day and i vomit at all different times too lol . Can you sleep on your back and stomach while pregnant???. I was reading not to, and to only sleep on your side. I am so not comfortable side sleeping and wake up alot because of it.

I recommend gettin a body/pregnancy pillow. They're expensive but worth it, or you can put a soft pillow under your side/stomach to make more cushioned if you do end up on your belly. My first pregnancy I slept on my stomach til I was about 15 weeks and then I'd put a pillow under my belly and between my legs and that was okay.

:) glad I can help. I started a new job this week. I'm liking it a lot. :) people in this town are soo much nicer than where I'm from lol

Good luck with your new job!! Glad you are liking it and that everyone is nicer :) how far away did you move from where you are from?

Ok the last 2 early mornings like 4 am, im throwing up and its like clear liquid. Have you ev threw that up before. Then after throwing that up at 4 am, at 10 am i did it again but this time it was yellow and liquidy like mucus. Is this normal???

It's your stomach bile- it comes up when you have no food in your stomach. It's normal- it sucks and tastes nasty but its normal. :)
And I'm about 20 minutes from my hometown now. My job is like a mile from my house. No more wasting gas lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->