TTC#2 6months +

Lol I do too- I drink lots of water and coffee o_O I know I shouldn't- but at least it's half decaf lol. I started taking a prenatal vitamin on cd 1 this cycle- do you take any vitamins or anything?

Nope i don't, probably should, maybe thats why i dont get pregnant lol

Well I know that folic acid helps your eggs- and a friend told me that folic acid and zinc helps men's swimmers. :p lol

I've also heard about a lube called pre-seed that's supposed to help swimmers too but I don't know much about it

My periods have always been wacky and would come and then stop. I was on bcp for 8 years to regulate my cycle and i just got comfortable with getting a period every month. I went off the pill in 2011 and i've been getting a period every month on my own thank god. I only started trying to conceive 8 months ago after I got married. I only really started charting because i was worrying i wasnt ovulating, but my last 3 cycles i see a shift in my temp that indicates im ovulating. I want to get pregnant so bad because i have this fear my periods will stop again like they used to. Hopefully, i will keep functioning normally

Yeah I picked mine up at Walgreens in the vitamin area :) you want to have at least 700mcg of folic acid.

Yeah I had the IUD for 2 years and started having a lot of problems with it. Had 2 periods the whole time I had it- and then found out that my doc had pretty much lied to me about what it does and how it works. So I had it taken out in January and surprisingly my period came right back and has been very regular. I had problems with my period before I had my son- and it seems to be better. The IUD actually caused my endometriosis to come out of remission and I had a cyst on my right ovary back in December. But I seem to be healing again. :)

Yea ...im glad your better. See , we deserve BFP's after all we have been through lol

Hello Ladie's,

Here Are A Few Link's About Sperm Friendly Lubricants & How They Work.

https://www.preseed.co.uk/

https://www.conceiveplus.com/

https://www.burdica.com/Zestica-Fertility-Lubricant.html

Take A Look, I've Tried Both Zestica & Conceive Plus, The Zestica I found Was A Bit Runny And All Over The Place For One Application But People Say The Spray Is Better And Less Messy Although I Have Not Tried It & The Conceive Plus Is Nice, It Feels Natural Not To Runny. I Bought That In A Tube & It Lasted Quite A While & I've Even Ordered More. We Sure It Both Before We Make Love & After As I Use Soft Cups With Conceive Plus In Them & I Insert After We Make Love. To Help Keep Sperm & Lube Close To My Cervix. Didn't Work Last Month But I've Got PCO So Don't Expect To Much. I'v Not Yet Tried Pre-Seed But May Do In The Future. x X x

I'm thinking if I get AF I may try preseed since I saw it right above the pregnancy tests at Walmart. :p thanks for the info. When is your AF due Jess?

Hi girls, I've been trying to concieve #2 since may 2012 .. It took 3 years to conceive my 1st tho so I new it would take ages x

Well welcome! I honestly didn't think it'd take long to conceive my second- but my body has proved me wrong month after month.

I Thought The Same Too, Wasn't We Wrong. Good Luck With Pre-seed If You Need It But FX'd You Don't. I Got My Last AF On 09/06/13 & I'm Now CD3. TBH I'm Not To Sure When My Next AF Is Due & TBH I Do Not Intend To Find Out lol. I Think This Month I'm Going To Just Wait Until Next Month 1st And See What Happened From There Is No Period. x X x

Hi ladies,

Ok af is 1 day late and took my temp this morning and it went up .2 today. Usually gets lower when af is coming. I want to wait a few more days until i test.

Hi ladies,

Ok af is 1 day late and took my temp this morning and it went up .2 today. Usually gets lower when af is coming. I want to wait a few more days until i test.

You sound like me. Haha- gotta be sure she isn't coming. :p sounds positive tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->