TTC#2 6months +

Lol I was sick the whole pregnancy with my son. Not sure how this ones gonna be. It goes back and forth. :p but I have been really tired a lot. Back to being a complete grump in the mornings. And getting upset about petty things lol.

Im feeling pretty good today, yesterday i was super tired. So, does morning sickness not usually start this early? I hope we dont get it lol i think our due dates are going to be veryyy close too!

Mine didn't start til I was around 7-8 weeks with my son. But a friend of mine had morning sickness from 5 weeks.

SweetTart That's Great News, Congratulation's Hun, Hope You Have A H&H 9 Month's. :D x X x

Sunshine, Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

Thank you so much Jess!!!!!

I still have crampy feelings on and off that feels like af. I was reading that it can be from your uterus stretching. I guess I will mention it to the dr. When I go for my appt next week.

Did any of you experience that?

I do every once in a while- but it def feels like my uterus is growing. My back hurts today as well as nausea. Ready for my day off tomorrow for sure. I had a dream the other night we were having twins lol... Weird.

And thanks Jess

I haven't felt any nausea except when im hungry.. i start to feel sick until i eat.
My tummy feels bloated and crampy and my boobs are super sore.

I would freak out with twins, lol my dad is an identical twin so its in my family lol

Yeah it's in my family too on both sides. I'd flip haha. And my bf has twins in his family too- not sure if that counts tho... Lol

And I've been super bloated... And feeling really tired. But I've lost 2 lbs

Thank god this is my last week of work and then I can rest for the summer....im a teacher.

That's cool! What do you teach?? I work in a motel- I love the job but my company is on a pay freeze... :/ so I'm looking for a new job or hoping my bf can hurry and graduate school so he can get to work lol

I teach Pre-k, they are so cute!! They actually graduated last week, i just have to go in this week still for faculty meetings and paperwork. Good luck to you and your bf, im sure everything will work out fine :)

When did you get your period last?? I got mine May 10 th and i believe i ovulated on may 25 th

Aww don't be scared! :) it's natural tho. And you gets to be prego buddies with me :p I encountered a lot of problems with my first baby. I'm scared but I know my whole situation this time around is completely different.

Yea i know , its pretty scary. Im glad i have you as my preggo buddy, makes me feel alot better. What kinds of things did you drink during your pregnancy. I have been drinking strictly water, but im dying for iced tea or apple juice or ginger ale.

I always keep a bottle of water with me no matter what- and baby docs like seeing you come in with a bottle too :) and I drink decaf sweet tea and 100% juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->