TTC#2 6months +

Congrat's Hun, That's Great New's Hope You Have A H&H 9 Month's & SweetTart By The Looks Of Your Chart I Would Say Your Pregnant Too. Goooooo TEST lol. x X x

Do i have to go to a dr right away, im a newbie...i dont know what to dooo

With my son I made an appointment really quick- but I'm waiting til I'm 7-8 weeks to make it this time.

Also I had a M/C in April at 6 weeks and I wanna get passed that point and be able to hear a heartbeat...

Go to imageshack or photobucket and upload it- then get the URL link and add it :p

My computer is down so i been trying to use my ipad n that is giving me problems loo... I made my appt with dr for june 24. They told me to take.prenatals so i went and bought some

Aww well put it up as soon as possible. I've been on prenatals this whole cycle soo all I've gotta do is make my appointment but I'm tryin to wait long enough so they'll lemme hear a heartbeat :)

You should download a pregnancy tracker- I downloaded a bunch and decided on 3 that I like. I think WebMD's tracker is the best tho

Yea today was my first day of prenatals :) as soon as i have computer access i will put it up. I took another test today,a digital one......it said Pregnant on the window screen, so exciting!!

Awesome. :) I've been thinking bout taking another digital but I feel preg so I'm gonna wait another week or so.

My boobs are hurting more. Other than that I feel the same. I still get those on/off af feeling cramps....hope thats ok to be feeling

Sounds normal- I haven't had cramps in a few days. My boobs are still sore too. Got a feeling the nausea will start soon. :p and I've been emotional and exhausted.

Ive been more tired.....im scared with the nausea lol. My mom said she never got sick when she was pregnant for me so I hope I follow in her footsteps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->