TTC#2 6months +

I don't care for water either- which is why I switch it up. But during the summer it's super important. Don't wanna get overheated- and think of it as helping the baby :) like I said tho- I drink sweet tea and 100% cranberry juice- I'm also a coffee person. :p the key is moderation.

Yea i hear ya! I definitely am going to be drinking my water everyday.....just want a different taste of sometjing else once in a while. I love cranberry juice too so im going to buy 100% cranberry juice tomorrow :)

Your Welcome Girlie's,

Water Is Good But Did You Know That Drinking To Much Tap Water Is Not Good, I Was Reading Once That When Your Pregnant You Should Drink Bottled Water As It's More Sterile & As Tap Water Can Cause Birth Defect's. I Was Shocked But It Could Be Right As It Also Said If You Choose To Drink Tap Water Then Filter In First. Nut's. x X x

AFM I'm Due To Ovulate Over The Next Few Day's. Cant Wait & I'm Excited, I Want This Cycle To Be The One. x X x

I havent been drinking tap, i been doing the bottled water:)) yay jess!!!! I hope this cycle is the one for you! Good Luck! Fingers crossed for you xoxox

Good luck Jessica :)

Haven't been on a lot- I've been really tired today. My bf just got me up from a 2 hour nap and I still feel like I could sleep for days... Lol.

And I hate tap water- I haven't drank tap water in years. It's always bottled water for me.

I havent been too tired. Im less tired since i started taking the prenatal vitamins. Just still getting those on/ off crampies at times. They are making me worried a little bit, although ive read its normal and its your uterus growing and stretching.

I only get them when I sit on the floor. So I started sitting on a pillow...

Ive been getting full fast and dont have much of an appetite either. Im just eating to eat.

Hello Ladie's,

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD12 Today, Which Is My Normal Ovulation Day For The Last 2 Month's, I've Had A Lot Of Cramping Over The Last Few Day's, Which Could Be Egg's Growing (Causing My Ovaries Pain - Which Is Normal) Or It Could Be Something To Do With My Uterus Starting To Thicken In Order To Potentially Nourish My (Fx'd) Fertilized Embryo. :D If I Begin To Get Tender Cramp's Where I'm Struggling To Walk Around I Will Then Hold My Wee And Do A OPK, Which Will Most Likely Be Positive. I'm Feeling Really Excited About This Cycle. Cant Wait To Be In My TWW, Hurry Up OVUALTION :D x X x

I've been ok. Dealing with exhaustion and bloating and gas. I always feel like I could fall asleep. And moody too but I've still got control- I will catch myself getting upset over nothing and talk myself down :p

Sunshine.....ive been sooo bloated too ugh. I eat a little bit and im full so fast

x X x Cycle Update x X x

CD13 Today, Still No Ov Cramp's But Some Very Sharp Painful Cramp (Totally Diff To Ov Cramps), I'm Going To Use My Last OPK In The Morning, Fx'd It Will Be Positive lol, Otherwise I'll Be Dying To Buy More, But I Think It Might Be, As EggWhite CM Started Today :D & :( Serious Lower Back Ache... Hehe. x X x

Good Luck At App Hun. x X x

Thanks jess...i will keep you updated

Tons of baby dust to you, i got my fingers and toes crossed for ya!! Hehe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->