TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Work is going really well Ennie! Thanks for asking. I'm exhausted by the time I get Case to bed and am usually in bed myself by 9:30. I think it'll be a little easier when OH gets home. I can't imagine how I will do it all if I get preggo...eek.

Welcome to the group mothercabbage!

How is everyone else? Is work getting any easier Topaz? Sorry to hear about the cold :(

So ladies I am only 4 DPO and I am already symptom spotting. So when I got PG last month my pee smelled really bad. Which they said that happens to some women when they get PG, well this morning with my first pee of the day smelled just like it did last month. UGH I wish it was next weekend already so I would know for sure.

My work is talking about sending some our jobs over to India! No wonder why the USA ecomony sucks they send all our jobs over seas! I don't understand!! They are all about saving money but then they send our jobs over there weakening the economy even more!!! Making us not want to spend money! Sorry about the venting ladies! Hope everyone is having a good night!

Oh Jodi are you excited for the BB Finale tonight!!! I am but I am sure I am going to have to record it since it is on so late and I am always to bed early!!

So ladies, sorry I left. Ennie, I am really sorry to here, but God does what is best, so maybe this month will be yours.

I stopped taking my prozac a while back, so we could TTC. Well, over time, it caught up with me. I started being very edgy with my husband and son. Anyway, things got ugly. Husbands back (only left two days) till my meds kicked in. But now that I am going to therapy and am back on meds. I got a BFP this morning. Yippy! Oh Crap! yes that's what I'm thinking. On four different meds, and now I'm preggo. I don't want to go back to feeling the way I did, or acting that way, but my husband and I want a healthy happy baby too. (lots of mixed emotions). Kind of expected to pee on a stick this morning and it be negative, and it wasn't. I know, I was ttc, and now....ugh... what is wrong with me?

I have been awake since 2am and I have school today! :wacko:

sorry you ve had a rough time recently but congratulations on the bfp, im sure the docs will be able to do something with your meds

yeah! I am going in tomorrow, to see if they can give me something else that is prego friendly. We are really excited, yet some how nervous, even though both of us have a kid already. (my son 7 and his daughter 1.5 years old)

Congrats BJ!

I hope that your symptoms are a good sign Ennie. You totally deserve a sticky bean.
We are definietly out this cycle. Even if OH gets home early it won't be early enough. I have my fingers crossed for October. Probably for the best anyway. I originally said I wanted to get a full school year in before going off again!
I have a feeling this cycle is going to be screwy anyway. AF was 2 days early, stayed longer than usual and as soon as she left i had a TON of watery CM....what's up with that? I haven't bothered to temp thus far, don't think I will unless the urge strikes me. I'll start again when we hit a cycle where we can actually ttc.
Hope everyone is well!

hi again, :wave: i am well, grumpy but well.....still no AF after stoppin BC...thats a week now, ive read on other threads it can take months, think im just stressing too much now:dohh:...when we TTC our son i came off BC and got AF within 2 days...thought it would be the same but NOOOOOOOOOO...come on :witch: where r u...how is every one else?:hugs:
And congrats BJ xx

hey girls, my donor can only do cd 13 and 14 so if i ov on cd16 again think my odds are down.

hi, :wave: your odds may be down but they are not out, if you O that late! FXd for you and heaps of :dust: x

It can still happen Topaz. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

OH got his schedule today and it looks like we won't be able to ttc until December :( Hopefully it'll change, but if not I am going to focus on losing 5 lbs instead lol.

:wave: girls hope your all well weekend and my son is home tomorrow whoopppp xxxxxx

I'm not going anywhere Topaz!! I need you girls to help my keep my sanity while waiting!

shes here shes here shes here shes here!!!! the :witch: has finally showed up :happydance:...so i think i O 14 days from now...(roughly) will defo have to go get OPK now!!! yipeeee AF!!!! and so the fun starts!

Sorry to hear that Jodi!!! :( Well hopefully next December will be a lucky month for you!! Then you can tell everyone at Christmas you are PG!!!

Topaz how did the photos come out of Callum? The photo looks really cute of him in the bucket!

:wave: ladies how are you all glad my son his home now not stopped running around after him get me this get me that haha he got me a lovely purse and his dad a t shirt well done a opk think i may o early again xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->