TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

i did a digital opk this afternoon and got a smiley face. :happydance: maybe i wont ov on cd 16. been to donors today and going again tom.

Yay for smileys Topaz!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well. I've had a busy weekend and didn't get a chance to catch up on any much needed sleep. I have a cold too :( I think this is going to be a looonnngg week. On a positive note, OH will be home in 10 days :D

:wave: ladies topaz yayyyy i hope i o early this month xxxxxxxxxx

negative opk today and got niggly pain starting now so think i might be ovulating today. :happydance::happydance: perfect as i got a donation yest and today.

That's great news Topaz. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

still no ovultion. whats the max time after a pos opk for ovulation, 48hr right? so i have til tea tonight

How is everyone tonight? Had a short work day today due to the tail end of a hurricane! I was able to get a much needed nap :)

That is great you to leave work early Jodi! We have not been affected by a hurricane the past 6 years!! I am so dang emotional and bitchy tonight! I feel bad for DH!!! I am nervous for the weekend AF is due in 2 days! UGH I hate this wait!!! Hope everyone else is doing we'll!!!

fingers and toes crossed for you ennie.

:happydance: for nap jodi, cal and i had one together yest too.

well im feeling fed up. no ovulation as yet. i ov'd cd 16 last cycle and that was when i ov when ttc callum so perhaps im getting back in to my old cycle.

but i got donations on cd 13 and 14 as he went away with work yest.
and my ewcm has gone mia this cycle. think im out already.

Your chart looks great Ennie! When are you testing?

I am testing on saturday when I will be 14dpo. I am so nervous!!! I don't feel like AF is coming but nervous that it is! Hopefully tomorrow's temps will stay up!!

How are you doing Jodi?

your not out till AF comes! My temps were all over last month and i had no idea if I ovulated or not. I stopped thinking about it, and was concentrating on me getting better. Then I woke up at 2am last thursday and decided to pee on a stick for some reason. I was already later than late, but didn't have my hopes up because of everything that was going on, and my cycle has been messed up since I got off birthcontrol. Keep your fingers crossed! And good luck saturday Ennie, I can't wait to hear the good news

I'm doing great Ennie. OH will be home on Wednesday :) Can't wait to sleep in next weekend!! I haven't spent much time thinking about ttc lately which is nice. I haven't even been aware of what CD I am. That being said, I can't wait until Decemebr so we can get back to trying!

:wave: ladies hope your all well im having a day off the gym today just chilling i have got strong o pain today had it a bit yesterday here are my opks i have done xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
:wave: ladies how are you all weekend again whooppp these weekends are coming fast well done another opk and its a bit fainter than yesterdays xxxxxx

im working nearly all weekend so cant get excited about that.

looks like your in the 2ww again. it does go round so fast.

ennie just looked at your chart. :hugs:

well girls looks like im gonna have kittens and puppies at the end of october. hopefully i ll make a bit of money cos the car i bought 2 months ago has blooming broken and needs its turbo fixing and im looking at a bill of £400+:cry::cry:

Yeah I have been cramping all night! I am expecting AF in the morning! :cry: Oh well bring on next month so I can catch that sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->