TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

:hi: ladies hope your all enjoying the weekend i think i have o today my opk this morning is very very dark and my temps are 36.4 i will pop a pic on later when i get back from shopping xxxxxxx

Well ladies she arrived overnight. :( Oh well bring on next month for a BFP!

Well ladies she arrived overnight. :( Oh well bring on next month for a BFP!

sorry hun, but on a brighter note at least your cycle is ok

my temp was in my boots this morning so i didnt ovulate this month. really fed up at the mo.

Sorry to hear the bad news Ennie and Topaz. Wish I could say something to sheer you both up but I'm in a pretty bad mood myself.
A friend of mine had a baby girl yesterday. I am soooo happy for her, don't get em wrong. I was fine with not being able to ttc up until I heard of the babies arrival. Now I'm sooo frustrated. December seems sooooo far away. Egh :(

I'm sorry guys! Like Jodi said, I wish there was something I could say to make you guys feel better.

well arent we a happy bunch.

i ve decieded to put the thermometer away. its depressing me.

:witch: if you want to come early thats fine with me, want to start a new cycle now please.

Hi Girls, this is a great thread :)
We are ttc for a year now, I never charted but started to use the opks and still couldn't find my ovulation day. This cycle I af didn't come and I though I was pregnant, but was disappointed with a negative blood test. Today is day 34 and still no Af.
I decided now to chart. I find it hard to chart the same time every day but I am sure when ovulation takes place we should be able to see a clear temp increase.
I wish you all good luck this cycle :)

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm in a much better mood today than last time I posted :blush:
Casey had her vaccinations today. She weighed in at 20.5 lbs and 30 inches long. She's in the 39th percentile for her weight and 87th for her height. I guess she's going to be tall and skinny. If only we were all so lucky :haha:
She did well with the needles. Glad it's over for another 6 months!
Only 2 more days until OH gets home. Feels like he has been gone forever. It'll be nice to get a break and catch up on sleep and schoolwork. Being a teacher can be a drag sometimes. The work doesn't end when you go home for the day :wacko:

good to see your feeling much happier (can you send some my way. lol)

Hi Ladies!! I am so proud of Connor, this weekend he scored 4 goals at him soccer game. His friend Emmaly scored 2 goals they we scoring machines at their game! I was a proud mama!!! LOL

Well I can not wait until AF leaves so I can get back in the saddle and make a baby!!!! Hopefully by year end we will all have BFP's!!!

Yay Connor! I can imagine how proud you must be! I'm sure he'll make a great big brother soon :)

Yay Connor! I can imagine how proud you must be! I'm sure he'll make a great big brother soon :)

Yeah I really think Connor is going to be a great big brother! Jodi what a cute photo of Casey!!!

I can not wait to get back to baby making this weekend! December is almost here Jodi!!!! Then you will be back in the game with us!!!!

Good job Connor! I think Damien only made one goal the whole soccer season last year.

BTW, I tried to move to the other forum, but no one is as good as you ladies. I miss you guys. They don't respond when you say something. You guys are so attentive.

I hope you guys are feeling better, I saw you were a little down last week.

Yeah no thread is like this one! How are you doing BJ? How far along are you?

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!! Baby making should start this weekend!

hi girls. sorry i ve been mia for a few days.* things have been rather pants here.
still a bit fed up with ttc but i pulled myself together a bit on tue and then i started nights finished yest morning and then had to go back to work for a meeting.

well crashed back down to being fed up. my ward is being closed. i ll still have a job but god knows where and doing what.

I'm doing good. Saturday I will be 7 weeks. Still haven't gotten into the OB/GYN yet, getting antsy. I'm sorry to hear about the switch Topaz. Maybe it won't be to bad. Maybe you will like it better than where you were. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

I was thinking ladies. I had this friend in the military, her and her husband tried everything to have a baby, and nothing happened. Years they were trying. So finally they adopted and about 6 months to a year after they adopted they were pregnant. Now they have 3 beautiful kids. And I was trying for four months, then all that stuff happened, and we stopped temping and paying attention to everything, and I got pregnant. Anyway, my thought was that maybe you guys are just to stressed about it. I don't know. i don't want to offend you guys, I just don't want you to give up hope and you all seem a little down lately. Which I do understand!

I feel kind of bad for being on here, like I'm making it worse. But like I said, you guys are the best, I don't want to move on without you.

On a funnier note! Since i found out i was prego, my husband has been eating and peeing more than me. LOL! It's driving him nuts. Can't wait to get sick and see if he does that too! hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->