TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Ladies my temp went down just a little this morning. I am so nervous now. What do you think of my chart??

Still looks promising to me! What's the reason for the open circle?

I marked myself as sleep deprived because I woke up at 4:30 and laid in bed until 6 then took my temp.

well that would account for the slight drop. temps are still high 16dpo looks good to me.
excited about you testing tom.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got a :bfp:!!! I could not wait any longer!!!!

Attachments

• Pregnant.jpg
    Pregnant.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
:yipee::yipee: thats fab hun, this one is a real sticky one, save me a seat in first tri, im gonna join you in 3 weeks.

:yipee::yipee: thats fab hun, this one is a real sticky one, save me a seat in first tri, im gonna join you in 3 weeks.

Thank You!!! Yeah here's to a sticky bean this time!!! I can not wait for you to join me in a couple of weeks!!!!!

:dust: for you ladies!!!!

That's awesome Ennie! Congrats!!!!

I finally get to go for my first appointment tuesday. Hopefully they tell me I am 10 weeks and 3 days like I am suppose to be. Or at least somewhere close to there. We have named the baby gummy bear for now! I'm so excited for you Ennie.

Sorry I haven't been here ladies. School has been kicking my butt! Having a little trouble focusing, I'm usually tired or hungry.

That's awesome Ennie! Congrats!!!!

I finally get to go for my first appointment tuesday. Hopefully they tell me I am 10 weeks and 3 days like I am suppose to be. Or at least somewhere close to there. We have named the baby gummy bear for now! I'm so excited for you Ennie.

Sorry I haven't been here ladies. School has been kicking my butt! Having a little trouble focusing, I'm usually tired or hungry.

Thank You BJ!!!! That is exciting about your appt!!!! I like the gummy bear name :). Hope your appt goes well!

:hi: ladies well im in the tww now dont no what dpo i am because i dont no if i o on cd16or17 yayyyyyyyy ennie whoooppppp you have done it fx it a nice sticky one hun xx
xxxxxxx

hey ca, hows it going. in the 2ww again eh.

im hoping to ovulate in the next few days so will be joinin you. just hope this cycle doesnt go to pot like last month

Well ladies I lost it again. I have a doctor's appt today to find out why I can not carry baby #2 & keep on M/C. I am taking a break from everything after this, I just can not take this anymore. I don't know if I will ever have a brother or sister for Connor.

I wish you all the best!

oh darling in so sorry. :hugs: cant say anything else im lost for words.

i hope they can find a reason and its easily fixed, the positive thing is you can get preg

Oh Ennie I am heartbroken for you. I'll be thinking about you and we will miss you.

:hi: ladies aw ennie so sorry hun thats what i have been doing hun im going seeing some doc called mr fox on the 18 of nov at the miscarriage clinic he is going to do test on my blood to see if i have a clotting disorder are you takein folicacid hun i take double xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->