TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

dont feel bad hun, we are happy for you.

wish i could relax over it but its not an option for me as timing is everything in my situation

I finally got my referal to go through today for the OB/GYN. They are making me use a base doctor, which is an hour from my house. When I called to schedule an appointment, they had nothing available until October 26th. I will be 10 weeks and 3 days before I ever get there. I am so upset. I'm scared there is something wrong, and I won't know until I almost done with my first trimester. I am sitting here crying, this is rediculous. I don't know why I am so upset. I'm just scared the meds I took, did something bad to the baby, and I just want to know its ok.

OK, so apparently the hormones got me yesterday, and made me cry and be very negative. But I'm better today. I was taking Buespiron, Aderal, Prozac, and ambien. As soon as I found out, I stopped everything except the Prozac. Went to the 1st doc and he left me on the Prozac and ambien. Then I went to the Primary Care Physician, and she took me off the Ambien. So now I am just taking Prozac and Prenatal vitamins. I'm sure the baby is fine, I just want to see an OB/Gyn and see what they say about my meds. The aderal is what worries me the most. I only took it for one day, but it is an amphetamine. I really just want to hear the heartbeat. But at least at 10 weeks I will get an ultrasound on my first visit. I just feel that if a doctor thinks they should schedule an appointment, it shouldn't be a month away. Everything says you should get care as soon as you get pregnant, and that the first trimester is the most critical time, when the neural tube, brain, eyes, and mouth are forming, yet they won't even see you until 8.5 weeks at the earliest when it comes to the military base hospital. And even though they are so booked up, they won't let me go to an outside doctor until I go to my first visit. All my other doctors are civilian, I don't know why I have to go to them. It's an hour drive just to get there, where an outside doctor would only be 20 minutes at the most.

i wouldnt worry too much hun, in the uk you only get the first scan at 12 weeks and only see a midwife at 8 weeks to do a basic booking in.

im sure the drugs you were taking before you found out wouldnt have affected the baby as it wouldnt have developed a placenta yet and is living off the womb lining etc at the mo.

heya im new to this whole website thing
and i know this is gonna sound heaps stupid but how do i post my own questions on this site?
cant find anything?

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been mia! Been crazy busy woth work and stuff. Hope everyone is well. Don't have much time now, but wanted to check in. I'll post tomorrow to catch up on everything :)

Hey! Been quiet here for a while. How is everyone?

Hi Ladies!! I have been very busy at work and on the weekends we have been super busy with Connor's soccer and doing stuff. I think it is has been good for me keeping my mind off of the TTC thing and the M/C. I am staying positive for this month and hope to catch the sticky bean this time!!

Hope you ladies are doing well!!

im fine just waiting for the witch. not really sure when she will come think i ovulated last tue temps are up now but not following my usuall pattern

Hey ladies. I am on CD 1 again. Only 2 more cycles to go until we can ttc again....seems like an eternity....

:hi: ladies how r you all jodi im not far behind you hun xxxxxxx

:hi: ladies well af is going just spotting today yayyyyyy so i will be bdin tonight xxxxxxxx

have fun hun. im hoping the witch is gonna land soon for me, i think wed.

Hey Ladies. How is everyone? Everything is good here. AF is on her way out, which makes me one step closer to being able to ttc again. December won't come fast enough.
I have a shart work week this week. I had today off because it is Thanksgiving here in Canada. Thursday and Friday are professional development days so I have inservices instead of regular classes. Hopefully I will gain something from them that I can apply in the classroom.
Casey is doing great. I can't believe how quickly she is changing :( She's not a baby anymore. She is walking everywhere now and is starting to say new words all of the time. She even has enough hair for pigtails!
I ordered her some DC sneakers online last night for a deal. I got them from a website called kidsteals.com. It's American for all of you in the US, but it does ship to Canada. Worth checking out, they havea great deal every day. If interested, msg me and I will PM you the link to the DC's.
So anyone have any pregnancy symptoms or positive vibes? It's about time one of us get knocked up...lol.

Hi Jodi, I love Thanksgiving!!! Hope you had a great Thankgiving!! Our is not until November 24th. So I have another month and 1/2 I have to wait. UGH! LOL That is nice you have a short week.:happydance:

OMG I know about them growing too fast!!! I can not believe Connor is going to be 5 in January already!! I bet she looks really cute in pigtails! That is also the best when they do something or say something soon I love it! I can not wait to have another little one again!!

Yeah I would love the link to website. Connor needs new sneakers!

I am nervous about this month FF says I am 4 DPO already which mean I OV on CD13. Which is early for me! I hope I caught the sticky bean!! I am having a little bit of cramping right now, I don't know what I could mean?!?!?:dohh:

Oh well the TWW has started and I am already 4 days in. I have high hopes for one of us by the new year!!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

:hi: ladies how are you all well just got back from the gym and i am now chilling with a nice cup off tea waiting for school time xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->