TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Looks like CD 16 to me as well. Fx for you!

Hey Ladies, how is everyone?

Topaz - Still no AF? When are you going to test?

no still no witch but i think she will come today or tom. temp is down to cover line and there is no chance of a bfp cos no sperm on board so not bothering to test.

cant wait for her to get here to start a new cycle and i am gonna get my bfp this time. the pressure is on as my donors wife will be coming to live in england soon from thialand and she doesnt know he donates so it will get complicated.

Hey ladies! How is everyone? I approaching my fertile period which is frustrating considering OH is on the other side of the country. Wish December would hurry up already!!
Ennie, your chart is looking good! How are you feeling about it? Any signs?

Hey Jodi! Yeah I am feeling good about this cycle. I have been bloated early on and gassy. Also today I have been very light headed if I did too much stuff! Hopefully these will all be good signs!! I will be testing on Sunday if the witch stays away!!!

Hopefully December will come soon enough for you Jodi! I can not imagine being away from DH for that long! :hugs:

Chart is looking good Ennie! No big dips!!! Fx.

I am nervous about the past two temps being lower!! I will find out tomorrow or this weekend.

good luck hun.

i ve bought a mia angel spell and fertility braclet which arrived today so hoping to get my bfp this cycle.

I'm getting excited about you chart Ennie! I had a rough day at work today but seeing your temp today made me smile :)

I could not believe it when my temp went up this morning! I was expecting another drop! I will have to see what tomorrow brings. I have been really tired this afternoon and constipated all of a sudden. I checked my cervix as well & I can feel the side of my cervix but not the opening, so I do not know what all of this means. Oh I am so nervous for this weekend!

Hope you ladies are doing well!!

:hi: ladies i think o is coming in a few days whoopppp xxxxxxxx

Yeah good luck Caz!!!

No not yet, I am too nervous to test and see a BFN. I am waiting until Sunday when I am 17dpo. I am now nervous every morning to see where my temp is at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"