Ttc #2 and more scared than the first time!

choc

Reaction score
I think ignorance was bliss the first time round. Now even though I want this, I am scared. Scared I'll be sick til 6 months again. Scared I'll have to be induced again and have a horrible labour again. Scared how I'll cope with 2.
Is this normal?!

Totally. TTC no. 3 here and I feel the same. Or worse! We know what we're in for... ;) But of course, that's precisely why we're doing it again at the same time. I see your first is 4 years? My 2nd is the about the same so I'm sure the added freedom we've gained is making it harder to wrap our heads around it all. Good luck! I completely get you :)

Thank you! I'm feeling so weird about it all!

Me too! The second was totally in the plans but having a thid was always a "maybe"... It's scary to go from hypothetical stuff to reality.

I feel the same way. My husband is so ready to get pregnant with #2 and I am hesitant for many reasons. Mainly just scared of all the hormonal changes. I had really bad anxiety and barely any sleep. Also my body is finally back to shape. I'm confused and really sad. I am ovulating today and I should be trying but my mood is down. I always thought I wanted a big family and now I can't believe I am hesitant to try for the second.

It seems to be a bigger step to take than having the first one. Unsettling our little unit of 3. Also I seem a looked aware of all the things that can go wrong, as I said before, ignorance was bliss. I've heard some scary pregnancy /labour stories this year and it's given me the fear!

Ooh meeee. I do like the idea of another but...the nausea plus a toddler, the scary nightmare labour with stuck baby and placental abruption...the child who doesn't sleep and has reflux...not one night out since...argh!

Yes snap. Which is why it's taken us so long to TTC #2 (my son's 5 in Feb!!). I was induced, he was back to back, it was a long difficult labour. I also had SPD. I'm terrified. But I keep reminding myself it'll be worth anything that gets thrown at me!

Well I got a faint bfp! So it might be happening! I'm 4 days late though and the line is still so faint. Does that indicate a chemical? I'm sure it should be darker than that by 4 days late.

Hmmm. My one experience of that was that I saw something but noone else did. So a line is a line? Photo?

The line has dried a bit darker when I looked at it this morning. During the 10 min time frame it was faint but not a squinter as such. Definitely there. I just thought that by waiting til 4 days late it would be dark! I got bfn 4 days ago!

Ooh congrats! And yes definitely more scared ttc#2 i just went off pill a week ago & ds is 7. I suffered severe hyperemesis with him sick as a dog till the end, numerous hospital admissions for dehydration & was on meds til end. Definitely scared but also know it's so worth it

Just did a superdrug and much stronger line! Argh it's happening!

congrats to you! Dont worry..on the bright side atleast since we are not ignornat to what it is to be pregnant, give birth and take care of a newborn then there won't be that big SHOCK again...we are already there. Our lives have already changed.

That's true, thanks! I'm still very cautious about it all.

I know how you feel! We have just started ttc my little one is two next week! I am terrified! How I will cope, whether I will get spd again, how my little girl will cope, having to be induced again, having another bad birth, and I am scared of something going wrong and not being there for my little girl! When I think about it like this I wonder why on earth I am wanting to go through it all again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->