Ttc #2 and more scared than the first time!

totally normal I jumped the first time I got my epidural with my son and I got lucky but im scared I may not get so lucky next time lol

I'm completely terrified. I'm the one who needs to give up everything, plus my OH does very little as it is. Good luck, and congratulations!!

I know how you feel! We have just started ttc my little one is two next week! I am terrified! How I will cope, whether I will get spd again, how my little girl will cope, having to be induced again, having another bad birth, and I am scared of something going wrong and not being there for my little girl! When I think about it like this I wonder why on earth I am wanting to go through it all again :/

This is it exactly. I am feeling all of this plus worrying that the pregnancy won't work out.

Glad it's not just me, thanks girls. Hopefully my feelings will settle down soon.

Wow Congrats!!!! Very exciting!!! H

I totally understand how you are feeling and Clarabell too. I had the exact same feelings when I got pregnant with number two. It's totally normal. The first overwhelming feeling I had was ''what are we doing to our little girl?!''.

Then pregnancy goes on and you get confortable with that and then baby arrives and you can't remember what it was before and you cope and deal and some moments are incredible and some moments are... well not so incredible ;) But it's a learning curve for everyone and it just works out for the better in the end.

Now please... will you remember this and tell it back to me when I get my BFP?! :D

Wow Congrats!!!! Very exciting!!! H

I totally understand how you are feeling and Clarabell too. I had the exact same feelings when I got pregnant with number two. It's totally normal. The first overwhelming feeling I had was ''what are we doing to our little girl?!''.

Then pregnancy goes on and you get confortable with that and then baby arrives and you can't remember what it was before and you cope and deal and some moments are incredible and some moments are... well not so incredible ;) But it's a learning curve for everyone and it just works out for the better in the end.

Now please... will you remember this and tell it back to me when I get my BFP?! :D

Lol! I will!

Congrats Choc! We are also trying for #2 and I am terrified! Not really about the birth--although that was scary enough...but about the first trimester stress. I had 3 MCs before we conceived my son, so I am always so nervous about losing the pregnancy. I was a mess throughout the whole first tri with DS, and I had spotting/bleeding for several weeks too which didn't help! I relaxed a little after 14 or so weeks, found out he was a little boy at 15 weeks and started to get excited...then at 20 weeks I ended up hospitalized for a week due to infected gallbladder. They had to manage it for the rest of my pregnancy because surgery was too risky, so between that and the kidney stones I eventually developed, I was miserable. I also HATE TTC and all the anxiety that comes with it. Worrying that it won't happen, worrying that I will keep having MCs, just terrified in general. So, yes...I completely understand your fears!!!! GL and H&H 9 months to you!!!

I am terrified of mc too, it seems everyone I come across has had one and it's like I'm just waiting for into happen. I feel like my luck must run out soon! Good luck to those of you ttc x

I also had HG with my first, and am so scared of what it will be like to go through that again, but with a toddler to care for. What keeps pushing me forward is the desire for my son to grow up with a sibling. I'm hoping my mommy instinct will kick in and I'll be stronger this time around, if I keep telling myself I'm doing it for him. So much of it depends on how positive you can keep your frame of mind, because, for me, the depression and fear were almost as bad as the actual nausea.

I'm so scared about trying for #2, my husband has been ready for quite a while- I've been the one putting it off. I love love the idea of a new baby, we want to have at least two children.

The birth of my first was terrifying, so many complications, she ended up in the NICU. I don't know if I could go through that again, I was numb with my first, I didn't know what was happening.

Now I have a very busy toddler. Who is getting into everything! She can be very challenging. I love her to pieces, but I'm not sure I could handle an infant and a toddler.

Ugh. Thinking about it makes me so anxious.

It's not an easy decision for everyone. I'm still trying to get my head round it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->