TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

Of course you can! Welcome! How awesome you want your kiddos close in age! That will be so neat for them growing up. We want ours two years apart.

And yes-you can post your BFP in this thread, no worries:)

Hi ladies! Is it too late to join??
We are also ttc #2! My DD is 9 months :) always wanted my kids very close in age! Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 months ago- we've been actively trying for a 1 cycle now. I don't temp or chart either- maybe I should really look into that! lol
I've also got some OPK tests & softcups coming in the mail- I'm really hoping they will work. I've heard rumors that with PCOS you could test positive all the time? Anywhoo lots and lots of baby dust to you all!

:dust:

Your little Princess is so cute! Sorry to hear about your PCOS diagnosis :nope: that must be tough, you sound very positive about it all though which is awesome! :thumbup: Welcome to the thread and hopefully we'll all get those :bfp: soon!!

Morning ladiess,I have a question...but first will start with a little info about myself to help you better understand where I'm coming from...... My fiancé (not father of ny 1st)have been ttc my 2nd since Jan.of this year... In Feb we had a positive hpt but then AF 6days later Dr said it was a chemical pregnancy because I had just come off implannon...well a continued trying my monthly cycles are 24day on the dot have been the last couple months.. We had tons of unprotected sex about 3dsys before my period on April 30th which lasted 5days..we also continued ttc after that...now I am 3days late for my period..I have cramps and took a htp n got a negative..can I still be preg or is my cycle just changing..?

Morning ladiess,I have a question...but first will start with a little info about myself to help you better understand where I'm coming from...... My fiancé (not father of ny 1st)have been ttc my 2nd since Jan.of this year... In Feb we had a positive hpt but then AF 6days later Dr said it was a chemical pregnancy because I had just come off implannon...well a continued trying my monthly cycles are 24day on the dot have been the last couple months.. We had tons of unprotected sex about 3dsys before my period on April 30th which lasted 5days..we also continued ttc after that...now I am 3days late for my period..I have cramps and took a htp n got a negative..can I still be preg or is my cycle just changing..?

I would think its possible. Did you just take the one test? I've heard of a lot of people who get a negative first then find out they're actually pregnant. Maybe test again?

Ok ladies, got a question for any seasoned charters...this is my first cycle charting and I'm wondering if I started on cycle day 1 correctly. I just read that cycle day 1 is the first day of full menstral flow. My first 2 days were mostly spotting. Am I supposed to wait until period is full on to start the cycle count? (which in this case would have been what I'm calling day 3...so would now be day 16 rather than day 18) help!

Also just an excuse for a little :happydance: just did a cm check and it's starting to stretch more...hoping I'm getting Ewcm finally and that it may indicate I'll o in a couple days....fingers crossed!

I could be wrong, but I have always counted CD1 as the first day blood shows up at all. be it spotting or heavy flow. Good Luck!!!! Im waiting to O too! will start using my OPK's on Monday:) hopefully I dont miss it!

oh and how do you post that small version of your chart in your signature?

oh and how do you post that small version of your chart in your signature?

On your ff home page there's a bottom above your chart that says share and if you click that it'll give you all the. Odes and stuff and you can set what info you want to share etc.

So this morning I took my temp and it had gone up again. I started to worry a bit because DH and I haven't BD'd for a couple days. Every OPK I've taken says negative. However I didn't take one yesterday. This morning the OPK again said negative but my cm is looking ever more ew, it's still a bit cloudy in color and thicker than I think it's supposed to be but it's starting to stretch a lot further. I think ovulation could be on its way in the next couple days but I'm worried that the OPK is still negative and that my temp is already rising.

Im in a similar situation myself! so worried now!
So Fertility Friend is saying I O'ed two days ago on CD12! What the heck?! I had two high temps in a row, today and yesterday. Are there other factors that can cause your temp to go up? I did have several beers last night out with my husband for his birthday :blush:--would that have anything to do with it?? I hope it does! We had :sex: on CD10, but theres no way thats enough! And I got up straight away, didnt let it stay in me at all. :cry:
SHould I keep using my OPK's just in case FF was wrong?? If it is right, I am so confused about my cycle! I can O anywhere between CD 12 and 21? nooooooo!

mamamac- If you have a really short LH surge and are only testing with OPKs once a day, you could miss your surge entirely and never see a positive test! I think most places and doctors reccomend trying to BD every 2-3 days to maximize your chances of catching the egg.

runnergrl- Alcohol can definitely artifically raise your temperature. I'd keep taking OPKs and BDing over the next few days just to see what happens.

Im in a similar situation myself! so worried now!
So Fertility Friend is saying I O'ed two days ago on CD12! What the heck?! I had two high temps in a row, today and yesterday. Are there other factors that can cause your temp to go up? I did have several beers last night out with my husband for his birthday :blush:--would that have anything to do with it?? I hope it does! We had :sex: on CD10, but theres no way thats enough! And I got up straight away, didnt let it stay in me at all. :cry:
SHould I keep using my OPK's just in case FF was wrong?? If it is right, I am so confused about my cycle! I can O anywhere between CD 12 and 21? nooooooo!
Have you had a positive OPK? I thought it had to be 3 consecutive high temps to be considered o? Maybe your temp will go back down tomorrow and your o is still to come

My temp surge isn't super high and no higher than its gone before so hopefully my o's still on its way.

Runnergrl, your huge temp surge looks like it shows o but I bet you and Marieb could be right and it could be the alcohol that effected your temp so drastically.

Hi Ladies-

I want to join! We are finally on Cycle #1 after waiting ten months for AF to come back after being on Depo for about 5 years. We are TTC with # 2. We son is 7.5. I started temping, testing CM, etc. and am hoping that it wont take long, but you never know. I am currently on CD10 and no signs of ovulation yet. Just in case though we are BD every other day. My husband is more than happy to comply with that requirement :). Im excited to have other people who are similar path! Baby dust to you all!

P.S. Once I figure out how, I will add my chart and a ticker to my sig!

wecome sla545! Wow, thats quite an age gap between your kids. everything willfeel so new again, how exciting! waiting 10 months for AF to return, wow, that must have been a test of your patience! YOu are on top of it with charting and everything else, good for you! pull up a chair, get comfy. This will be a fun journey for us all!

HI!
Well FF is saying I `O`d a day earlier than what I think I did. I always ovulate on day 15 like clock-work but because of a small increase in temp its registering that I ovulated tuesday instead of wednesday.
Interestingly, my cycle this month is similar to the one for when I conceived ds. I have a small temperature dip at 5dpo, and today I showed the same temp dip...maybe its implantation? I'm trying not to get my hopes up lol.

I'm very proud of myself, I finally figured out how to get my ff chart in my signature wohoo!!!!

Nice Holly! Looks good! did you use OPK's? WHat days did you DTD on? Good Luck!!!

Well we DTD sat thru Monday. Hoping that will be enough. No I haven't used opk's before. My cycle has been so regular that I *normally* don't have any problems pin-pointing when I ovulate.
If I do end up having problems I will try them out. When do you normally ovulate? Mine is almost always day 15 (unless ff messes it up lol).

I have no idea when i 'normally' ovulate. my cycles arent the same every month, so I absolutely have to chart and use OPK's to help our chances of concieving.. The only thing I have to base anything on is when I concieved Brady, and that month, I ovulated on CD 20.. (but they still based my due date on my last missed period which was stupid because i knew EXACTLY when we concieved..)
Hopefully I will get my pos OPK tomorrow or not till Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and wednesday! terrible timing! tomorrow will be CD16 and I have had some slight cramping tonight, but so far no EWCM.. We are going to DTD tonight and tomorrow night in case I ovulate while he is away, then again on Thursday when he gets home.. please keep your fingers crossed and pray for us to get it! No way could I do this month after month.

I have no idea when i 'normally' ovulate. my cycles arent the same every month, so I absolutely have to chart and use OPK's to help our chances of concieving.. The only thing I have to base anything on is when I concieved Brady, and that month, I ovulated on CD 20.. (but they still based my due date on my last missed period which was stupid because i knew EXACTLY when we concieved..)
Hopefully I will get my pos OPK tomorrow or not till Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and wednesday! terrible timing! tomorrow will be CD16 and I have had some slight cramping tonight, but so far no EWCM.. We are going to DTD tonight and tomorrow night in case I ovulate while he is away, then again on Thursday when he gets home.. please keep your fingers crossed and pray for us to get it! No way could I do this month after month.

Well it sounds like you are doing all the right things. I had cramps twice this week so I have no idea if they were related. I mainly go by temperature and cm (I only check CP 1-2 times when I am fertile) but I often find these signs don't always line up for me. The downside is I can only say for certain when I ovulated when I look at the chart (though I may not agree with ff interpretation). So I bet the opk's are going to really help narrow things down. How often do you use them? (sorry don't know anything about them!) I really hope things work out because you definitely seem like you'll be DTD enough. Fingers crossed and prayers sent!

Hi ladies! Is it too late to join??
We are also ttc #2! My DD is 9 months :) always wanted my kids very close in age! Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 months ago- we've been actively trying for a 1 cycle now. I don't temp or chart either- maybe I should really look into that! lol
I've also got some OPK tests & softcups coming in the mail- I'm really hoping they will work. I've heard rumors that with PCOS you could test positive all the time? Anywhoo lots and lots of baby dust to you all!

:dust:

Your little Princess is so cute! Sorry to hear about your PCOS diagnosis :nope: that must be tough, you sound very positive about it all though which is awesome! :thumbup: Welcome to the thread and hopefully we'll all get those :bfp: soon!!

Thank you :) It's been a little rough, but all you can do is keep trying. The only frustrating part is I have NO clue where I am in my cycle, when I should even test, etc etc. So if you have some crazy posts of my tests where I think I see a "line" bear with me lol
FX'd for us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->