TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

Welcome to Holly and sla545 :) baby dust to you both! Took another OPK tonight, negative again errrrrrr

My cm is still looking on the ew-ish side but no luck. Still hoping.....

Fx'd for you MamaMac123!!

Well I went and bought some OPK's to use while I wait for my internet order to get here. Since I expect to ovulate in the next week or so(assuming I am going to have a normal AF cycle this go around), I figured I would start using them now twice a day, so
I can get used to what a negative line looks like and hopefully be able to tell when I am starting to get a LH Surge.

Maybe TMI, but I was finally able to chart my first CP today! So excited to find it and know what I was feeling for. Hopefully that will just be one more tool to help me along our way!

Well I went and bought some OPK's to use while I wait for my internet order to get here. Since I expect to ovulate in the next week or so(assuming I am going to have a normal AF cycle this go around), I figured I would start using them now twice a day, so
I can get used to what a negative line looks like and hopefully be able to tell when I am starting to get a LH Surge.

Maybe TMI, but I was finally able to chart my first CP today! So excited to find it and know what I was feeling for. Hopefully that will just be one more tool to help me along our way!

That's cool about your CP! I've just started to try figuring that out. Tricky stuff! Such strange things we learn about about our bodies when TTC! Haha

That's cool about your CP! I've just started to try figuring that out. Tricky stuff! Such strange things we learn about about our bodies when TTC! Haha
I know! I like to think I am pretty well educated and intelligent, but honestly, I had no idea about charting until we couldn't get pregnant. With my first, we were ntnp and it happened FAST! Although, I was 20 and we were crazy in love and still in the first couple years of our relationship and BD all the time!! Im sure that helped a lot.

Hi can I join??

This is our first month TTC #2, so excited but completely forgotten all about TTC lingo and what to look out for :dohh:

Don't think we bd in time this month but my cycles are all over the place so who knows??

I'm not charting or anything, I'm far too lazy and unorganised to keep it up :blush:

Had a lot of cm two days after DTD last week, hoping we caught in time lol!!

I hope you ladies O soon! I want more people with me in the 2ww!

Hi ladies! So I showed DH my chart comparison from this time and when I conceived ds...its crazy so I figured I would share. FYI the week before O on the older chart I had h1n1 so my temps were totally messed from my fever.
Is it just me or is this freaky?:shrug:

Attachments

• revGxnSnX.jpg
    revGxnSnX.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Welcome new ladies!! Baby :dust: all around!! Mamammac- I feel your frustration! I am ready to O too!
Holly-wow! That is totally freaky! But in an awesome way! Looks so promising!! Can't wait to see that :bfp:!!!

In my news, my temp dropped this morning *whew* so it looks like I for sure didn't ovulate on CD12 after all! Stupid alcohol! I need to disregard my temps on the 26th and 27th. Still negative OPK this morning. I will take another at some point today. I really need to O tomorrow or not till late Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday! Terrible timing!!! We most definitely will BD tonight and I will sleep with my legs in the air :haha: Come on out little eggy!!

Welcome new ladies!! Baby :dust: all around!! Mamammac- I feel your frustration! I am ready to O too!
Holly-wow! That is totally freaky! But in an awesome way! Looks so promising!! Can't wait to see that :bfp:!!!

In my news, my temp dropped this morning *whew* so it looks like I for sure didn't ovulate on CD12 after all! Stupid alcohol! I need to disregard my temps on the 26th and 27th. Still negative OPK this morning. I will take another at some point today. I really need to O tomorrow or not till late Thursday because my husband will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday! Terrible timing!!! We most definitely will BD tonight and I will sleep with my legs in the air :haha: Come on out little eggy!!

That's good that you haven't O'd yet. Hopefully the timing works out. But really even if you O while DH is gone, it should be ok as long as you DTD tonight (sperm can survive 2-3 days). Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies on the thread! So fun to have more friends to share the journey with :happydance: Baby dust all around!

Runnergrl...good to know you didn't miss your o! Hopefully you'll get a positive OPK later today...have fun :sex: tonight hehe and here's fingers crossed that hubby's trip doesn't mess up the timing!

Holly...that is so neat about your charts! Such a good sign! You just might be our first :bfp: How exciting! :happydance:

Still looking like EWCM today but had yet another negative OPK....errrr getting so frustrated with my body! Had some friends over last night who are 6 months pregnant with their first....so excited for them but also tough to be waiting for it ourselves. We have a lot of "couple" friends and of them 3 have new babies and this other has one on the way...just hope we get to join them soon.

Something fun, the friend was asking me when we think we're going to have a baby and I got to tell her that we've started trying....well my step daughter (she's 17) was in the other room and overheard us. She came barging out of her room with a huge grin on her face and asked "Did you just say you guys are trying!?!?" We hadn't told her out right but we haven't really trying to conceal it...(prenatal pills on the nightstand next to my BBT chart, OPK's in the bathroom trash, etc) so I had figured she'd have noticed by now...but seeing her excitement was so fun! :) Her mom just had a baby a few months ago so I've been sort of concerned that the excitement of a new baby in the family would be over...old news. But it seems it just makes them even more excited. My youngest step daughter (6) keeps saying she wants a baby at both houses haha and my 12 year old step daughter just quietly asks if we can have a baby yet. :) Its so fun to have them all so excited about it!

That is so neat! You know we are going to end up O-ing on the same day!

that is such a cute story mammamac123! my partner and i are TTC baby number two, although we havent told anyone! keeping it to ourselves! once we are pregnant we're going to keep it a surprise for as long as we can, at least until someone guesses im pregnant lol! got my implant taken out last week and it was a messy job, had to wear cardigans all day so no one could see my dressings and ask questions, and we've had this heatwave for the last two weeks! cant wait until we are pg, its going to be so fun and exciting! x

Where have you all gone? No recent updates?

I'm here :) still no go on OPK...blah

Runnergrl, that would be funny if we o'd on the same day :) I'm just hoping to o at all!

Kimberley, thats cool to keep it quiet...we have this huge circle of friends that all have babies and pregnancies and they can all see it when I hold their little ones...I get so many baby fever jokes! So of course everyone asks when we're gonna have one and I can't lie haha so oh well...no real secret here! Just hope it doesn't take us too long. Hope we all get :bfp: soon!!!

No fun updates here either...still waiting on my opk's in the mail
Oh, and today marks off cycle day 45 :wacko: :nope:

:dust:

Yey AF has finally stopped do every other day :dtd: can commence until O!
Woohoo :dust:

I'm here :) still no go on OPK...blah

Runnergrl, that would be funny if we o'd on the same day :) I'm just hoping to o at all!

Kimberley, thats cool to keep it quiet...we have this huge circle of friends that all have babies and pregnancies and they can all see it when I hold their little ones...I get so many baby fever jokes! So of course everyone asks when we're gonna have one and I can't lie haha so oh well...no real secret here! Just hope it doesn't take us too long. Hope we all get :bfp: soon!!!

oh i know how you feel its like we've all been drinking baby water over here, EVERYONE is pregnant and i'm just jealous that im not joining in yet lol! one by one we're all falling pregnant, here's hoping its me next! x

Ah I keep getting ewcm, no idea where I am this month, maybe we should dtd tonight just in case :shrug:

My boobs feel huge right now, but they did before AF showed up last month so not getting hopes up :(

:dust:

Hi, sorry was out at a family BBQ last night!
My temps are still up, so that's good. But other than that (and tender breasts) there is nothing going on with me other than twiddling my thumbs while I wait :wacko: .
I reminded DH that would could test on the weekend and he was all freaked out! He kept saying he thought we were taking it easy and not testing :shrug: . Ummm, yeah we would need to test at some point lol. Men are funny little creatures. He was fine in the end but his expression when I reminded him was priceless lol.

I'm hoping to hear about you ladies Oing over the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->