TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

No idea on due date for sure. 40 weeks is New Year's Day but with my cycles being longer and ovulating late I think my due date is more like Jan 6th. Will see at my first visit next month. So excited!!!!

Oh a new year baby mama lovely!!

It will 've so strange for you this time probably gojng full term and only having one!! Will be a breeze compare to twins!!

Have u a pic of the twins I see your profile pic but its tiny I still imagine them as teeny babies!

How ye getting on Isaac??

We have had a tough genre days two hits got horif ic vomiting bugs they couldn't even hold down water and I have discovered I have mastitis it's unbelievably painful. Got antibiotics yesterday hoping they kick in soon.

image.jpg

Here's a pic of the twins from a few weeks ago ☺️

First ultrasound yesterday. Baby is measuring right on target and we saw that little fluttering heartbeat! Yay! :happydance:

image.jpg

First ultrasound yesterday. Baby is measuring right on target and we saw that little fluttering heartbeat! Yay! :happydance:

View attachment 949970
Amazing news mama so happy for you guys and just one this time, phew!! Sorry not been on much had lots going on my dad passed away when henry was just 4 weeks old so it's been a busy, upsetting and tiring time for me and my folks. Anyway how are you feeling? X

Hey Girlies!

I have not been on here an age. Thought about it a few times but had just zero time or energy. I'm back at work now last 2 weeks!

Mama - Oh look at that scan pic great news all is well and the twins are soooo big, In my head they were still teeney tiny babies!!! Hard to believe how much time has passed!!

Issac - Oh I am so sorry about your Daddy. Hope ye are coping well now. How are the boys??

My lot are great just perfect at the moment. Emily is teething but still sleeping at night since she went on the bottle at 4 months. James even started sleeping for me too!! So for the first time in 2 years I'm actually getting full nights sleep. Not sure how long it will last though, James likes to keep us on our toes!!

:D

Happy Christmas and new year girls X

Mama thinking of u. Hope all is good with bump (or baby!?!?!?) 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back