TTC#2 and SO EXCITED! join me

:hug: Looks like she is on her way mama :hug:

Roll on next cycle x

Issac how are you, resting, resting and resting I hope. When are you due again?? I'm 14th April so coming up to 33 weeks on Thursday.

Hi banana yeah have been off work for the last month due to go back next week for just 2 weeks then off for almost a year! It's been a highly stressful start to the year with my husband being made redundant so that has dominated the last few months. We are also considering g a house move before baby comes. Only a few doors down and house has lots more space for the children but we shall see! I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and ready for it to be over now. I am looking forward to meeting our baby I am convinced he is a boy (henry) I'm so over this pregnancy malarkey. How about you? Do you think this will be it for you guys now or are you going to keep on going??
Mama so sorry about your negative blood tests it defo looks like you had a chemical and no femera doesn't interference with hpts banana unless she had a trigger which I don't think she did! Big hugs onwards and upwards. At least you know it's working for you again xx

Thanks Banana, the meds I'm on don't do that as far as I know. AF just showed up today so looks like it probably was a chemical pregnancy that didn't stick. I keep bouncing from being totally okay to being upset. I know I'll be fine....just a tough week. Shouldn't be so sad over something I only had for a day but it still hits the feels pretty hard. TTC is so emotional. And the hormones don't help.

Oh mama it must be hard. I remember times when I just imagined a line let alone actually had one like you and I remember being so desperate to be the "after it took so long the last time it just happened" story.

But on the plus side your meds are clearly working and you have had a very normal cycle so get over the next few horrible days and onwards and upwards :)

:hug:

You must be feeling a little better Issac. Although you probably have to go back to get your Maternity Leave do you?

Ah yes the trigger is what I was thinking off that can give false positives, I couldn't remember exactly what it was just remember being told not to test too early but no this obv not your case mama :(

What do you do Issac? I hope its a sitting down job. I didn't know your DH was made redundant, not the best timing :(

You must be feeling a little better Issac. Although you probably have to go back to get your Maternity Leave do you?

Ah yes the trigger is what I was thinking off that can give false positives, I couldn't remember exactly what it was just remember being told not to test too early but no this obv not your case mama :(

What do you do Issac? I hope its a sitting down job. I didn't know your DH was made redundant, not the best timing :(

Haha fat chance I am a nurse on a very busy emergency ward! No it was my choice to go back, I'm sure the gp would've signed me off some more but I felt I should. It's weird just going off for a year and not actually leaving properly. That's what happened with Edward had to go off 2 weeks sick before my annual leave started. It's quite good on the nhs tbh they have a very good maternity policy!

Ah yes sorry I remember you telling me you were a nurse before alright. God I don't know how you do it. I am a receptionist but if I didn't have a sitting down Job, I would be in bits. Let alone you who is at risk of pre-term although I think if anything did happen now you are pretty safe but fx bubs sticks tight until you are all ready. As for us no this is it last one. I had thought I'd like 4 or 5 but no I'm happy with 3. Tbh I wouldn't have the patience for anymore, I'm too sore and uncomfortable when pregnant and also no way we could afford childcare for anymore! So this is it last one :)

Feck the neg opks mama! Hope u are flat out:sex::sex::sex: !!

Great big dip 😀

So far so good mama. Hope u got your bding in!!

How are u Isaac?? Still working. I finished on Wednesday. have to pop.in.for couple of hours unofficially Tuesday after hospital apt as my manager was away Wednesday evening and I've a few things to update him.in but they bringing me out for a big breakfast and gave me an extra weeks wages before I left so I don't mind!!

Everything hurts and I am very very glad I'm finished and this is the last time going through this. Cannot wait to meet buns now even tho I'm.keeping myselfvawake at night terrified of Labour and I mean terrified!!

Chart looks good mama. How is it comparing to your last successful cycle ��

Hi guys,

Banana - as you can see I did ovulate so yay for that! :happydance: and we got lots of :sex: in around ov time so we are definitely in with a shot this cycle. Last month AF arrived 11 days past ov. I'm currently 8 dpo so going to wait it out and see if she arrives in the next few days. If temp is still looking good I'll test on Saturday.

How are you feeling??? You're soooo close! I'm excited for you!

Up up they go mama!! I feel like a pervert creeping your chart but I am so excited and praying for you!!

I watched one born every min last night dh usually deletes them says I'm not allowed to watch them and now I know why. Was awake till after 3am I wasn't thinking directly about Labour but it must have been playing in my subconscious and this morning I have been super emotional and spend best part of an hohour crying and panicking.

Betweeen watching that and starring Maternity leave my head has been well and truly removed from the sand and it all seems v v v real all of a sudden.

Physically everything hurts absolutely everything from constant headaches right down to my toes. Every kick hurts pelvis is in a heap, back feels like it's going to snap in 2.

Def never going to do this again!! But it's all ahead of u mama!! ��

How are u Isaac??

No go for us this month. Temp drop today and starting to spot. �� The witch is on her way.

Awww no mama. Well you're on the right track now your ovulating so you should have the same chances as anyone now for next few cycles.

I wouldn't even count last cycle as it was first one.

:hugs:

Hey Isaac. How are u keeping. Bubs still holding in tight!!

9 days Dec for me well hopefully if not less but not getting my hopes up. Bern on holidays since 16th March today first say of maternity leave ds1 back to school etc...

I've a spa treat today at 3 cannot wait but hoping I enjoy it every move baby makes hurts it's a 2 hour facial and massage so I have to lie comfortably for 2 hours!!

U ok mama?? Your not updating your chart 😰

Hey ladies!!

Isaac any news or anything "stirring" as I'm being asked 40 times a day!! Had a sweep today but dint think anything will happen just don't feel it Nd sweep nwvervworked with two boys so unless 3rd time lucky! With James I felt like I was goimg to go every evening but this time round I feel nothing "stirring"

Mama I see tour back at your chart 😃 how u feeling 😁

Hi banana good luck with your sweep. I'm keeping out of the way of people to be honest as I can't stand all of the questions. I'm finding easier waiting around as I have been so poorly last few weeks I could do with a bit of a rest before baby comes. I'm 39 weeks on Friday due 22nd April! Consultant attempted sweep Monday but cervix not favourable in the slightest so midwife to try again on Monday and if no go I am being induced on my due date because of my history of recurrent miscarriage and have recently stopped taking aspirin. They think it's best I don't go over! Was feeling lots of pressure and twinges up until a few days ago and it's almost like baby has popped back up! My sweep with Edward worked but not until about 12 hours after. Good luck if it all kicks off soon. I'm not best looking forward to it! Hoping for a nice quick water birth, fingers crossed x

Oh issac I know so sick of the "anything stirring texts" ppl I haven't spoken to.in months texting. I was due a sweep last week but no favourable baby way to high. It's def moving up and down tho as week before that I had loads of pressure and plug loss and lightening crotch oh it was unbearable but week I went in nothing. Ultima of lightening crotch again last night and lost a good chunk of plug (not bloody tho) just before went into consultantbwhole doing my urine sample and low and behold baby was low enough for sweep. Said I'm 1cm long (usually 3cm) and she could touch baby's head with 2 fingers and if she wanted to could have broke my waters. They are mad to induce me and while I do want it over they have no medical reason to induce just want to because of my spd which is funny because it was much worse with James and they didn't give a shit about it no talk of induction or being careful during Labour.

So at least if I do have to be induced would hopefully be by breaking waters which is meant to be a lot less invasive but we'll see.

But wow for u def a baby by next weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->