TTC #2 and struggling

Wow this is my second cycle on clomid. I hope my lining isn't thin :(
I conceived DD 3rd cycle with clomid

Hey ladies can I join this thread?

Well I'm 23 years old, OH is 26 and we have a lovely little boy who is 2!

Me and OH got our first ever bfp on the 1st or 2nd cycle, I didn't really concentrate too much on my cycles but I just wanted a baby an we were absolutely over the moon!! Oh always wanted a lot of kids with close age gap, I was hesitant although I did want babies so I went on depo when my son was 10 months old! My husband wasn't happy about this at all especially reading about the side effects so I never went back again for anther shot.

We agree to begin trying but without any periods it was really hard! After a long 9 months my periods finally returned August 2013. They were really weird up until December last year where they began to regulate, I was getting a 28-30 days cycles which is normal for me!

Anyways it's almost a year since AF returned and 2 years in November since I got the shot and still no sign of a bfp!

We got one unexpected bfp in April where I only discovered I was pregnant after AF arrived by that point I was miscarrying and the hospital confirmed a miscarriage.

I guess I'm looking for support here and seems like everyone here is experiencing the same heartache :(

My husband is getting really effected by this because the small age gap dream he had has been ruined! Our son will be 3 in December and we don't know when we will be able to give him a sibling :cry:

Babyjan!!! Welcome!!!! I hope you get your bfp this cycle xxxxxxxxx

Bug already knows hehe x
But I got my faint bfp! Its unbelievable at the moment.
I am praying for a sticky sticky sticky bean

Oh my goodness sharnw! !! What brilliant news to wake up to on a monday morning and excellent inspiration for us all! Congratulations to you xxx

Babyjan welcome and thanks for sharing your story. Hoping you get your bfp very soon. Where are you in your current cycle?

Thank you Srb xxxxx
I really thought I was out xx

Hey sharn, nice to see you again!

Thanks for the welcome srbjbe :)

Well I think I'm 10/11dpo, AF should be here Wednesday or Thursday, I've been getting bfns so looks like another failed cycle :|

Oh well onto the next cycle....

Wait I just read you got bfp sharn??!! Congratulations :happydance:

Babyjan I hope your bfp is tomorrow x
FX for you x

Well I had a HUGE temp shift this morning at 8dpo from 98.18 yesterday to 97.64 this morning.. Way too early to be af..

I don't know?? I guess I will see if it goes back up tomorrow. I was looking back at my other cycles and I never had this much of a temp shift and my shortest LP ever is 12 days (and that was a screwy cycle right after my mc) so it's too early for af at 8 dpo. I'm trying my hardest to not get my hopes up! Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm thinking to temp next cycle, do you think it's worth it?

I've never done it before so I'm clueless x

I think that it's worth it to figure out your cycle. I think that if I don't get my bfp this cycle, next cycle I'm not going to temp anymore after doing it for 3 cycles

Yeah mcwhmm, it's not something I want to do for long, I just want to see what going on and if I'm even ovulating?

Looks good mcw but completely understand about not wanting to get hopes up! Make suee you post your chart tomorrow too so we can chart stalk

Babyjan - you're on the right thread for charting. I love it. Gives me a sense of control. First yhing get yourself a bbt thermometer and a fertility friend account! Follow the link in my sig

I'm hoping so.. Whatever it is is a HUGEEE dip! I've been having a Lot of creamy cm today and it's like a lotiony consistency

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->