TTC #2 and struggling

Tested again. Negative :nope: I'm 12 dpo today so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF should be here Thursday. :cry:

Welcome Bug!! So sorry for your losses. TTC is hard enough without suffering losses. I had an early MC before my DS and then just had a chemical last month.

Welcome bug! Sorry to hear about your losses. Where are you currently in your cycle?

Sorry to hear that hopeful :hugs:

My temps are nothing short of rubbish this month! I'm sure I ov'd on Friday but my temps really don't seem to want to go up :( having LOADS of think white CM today...does that mean anything?

Hopeful FX your tests show faint lines tomorrow x
Srb I hope the cm is a bro sign :)

Whats your plan for this cycle sharnw? Going to do anything different?

thanks ladies xxx Im currently 6dpo. I have short cycles- only 25 days and usually a 10 day LP so will test on the 18th as AF should be due the 19th- though this is only my first proper full cycle since my last MC so who knows! My current chart-
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37265e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm taking Clomid along with evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf and green tea, bd every other day and once positive opk has been detected. Be every day. Skip O day and bd for 2 more days after that. :)

Bug your chart is looking great! Looks like your going to have a nice temp rise tomorrow :) can't wait for you to start testing x

Hey ladies, I would like to go on this journey with you...I have a son born March 2013, my husband and I got pregnant this past Feb and I had a MMC at 10 weeks. I am on Clomid this cycle and am 7 DPO I don't feel much. I believe I am in for the long haul.

Af got me on Saturday after having 3 very convincing lines on wondfos that must have been evaps. I'm down to just spotting now so on to my third cycle after my mc. I don't think I even ovulated last month, but af has been regular every 30 days which was my length before. Hopefully I O this cucle!

I'm taking Clomid along with evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf and green tea, bd every other day and once positive opk has been detected. Be every day. Skip O day and bd for 2 more days after that. :)

Bug your chart is looking great! Looks like your going to have a nice temp rise tomorrow :) can't wait for you to start testing x

thanks- I hope I get a temp rise tomorrow!!! then its possible the last couple of days have been an implantation dip

what does green tea do?

I have no idea what green tea does :haha:
Maybe just flavour to go with the raspberry leaf ;)

Omg! I just ordered 50 hpt ic's! :dohh: so much for thinking about waiting until af due date :dohh:

haha i c- I thought it was green tea and raspberry leaf :haha:

oh well now you can POAS guilt free! lol - I have far too many sitting in my bathroom cupboard... and more on the way as a local co-op was doing I buy so i just couldn't resist haha

lol I just about ordered some ic's but after those convincing evaps I had on 3 ic this cycle, I am really going to try to wait until af is late... But who am I kidding? I know that probably won't happen! Lol

That's my "goal" too- but I usually don't make it! Lol- though with my last pregnancy I had a stark white in 8 & 9 dpo then a nice line at 10 so it is prob best!

Last pregnancy I did so well and held out until 9dpo and thats when I got my bfp :cloud9:

Now days Im testing at 5 dpo :wacko: :dohh:

10 dpo is my goal too! I had positives with my daughter at 9 dpo and dark positives with my last pregnancy at 10 dpo, so I may be able to get a bfp earlier but that would just drive me nuts! I'm also having a debate with myself currently on if I think temping is causing me to much stress?? Not likely I don't think as waking up to take a temp isn't stressful, but I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated since my mc and I want to so bad;(

10dpo seems to be the holy grail for everyone! I am going to try abd wait to 13dpo this cycle (a week on Friday) its OHs birthday on 14dpo so I'm really hoping that I can include a positive hpt in with his pressies!

Good luck!! My hubs birthday is a week from today. I had the same thing planned, but af got my on time on Saturday. I have decided that it I get pregnant next cycle I'm gonna get him a daddy belated birthday card since it will only be about 3 weeks past lol

Well I tested AGAIN. HA, Imagine that! I told myself I wasn't going to again until AF was late but I've just been feeling soooo tired and nauseas. Cautiously excited.. Really hope this one sticks!! It was with a FRER and I know I used it properly this time :haha: I will feel better if I'm still getting BFPs 2 weeks from now.

Still crossing my fingers for you girls getting ready to test!! :hugs:
Sharn - I almost bought 50 ic yesterday!! Might still ha :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads